• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So now speed are equal...?

Then I think it can be stalemate because Giorno has superior attack potency but Ikki has superior striking strength and durability.

Tunir uchiha said:
So now speed are equal...?

Then I think it can be stalemate because Giorno has superior attack potency but Ikki has superior striking strength and durability.
Have you consider their hax, power and abilities?

Ikki passive stomps.

1. Passive fear makes Giorno and GER too scared to fight him.

2. GER can't touch Ikki due to Acausality type 4.

Speed is pretty useless against passives, so yeah Ikki stomps with or without speed equal.

Without 0 reset, GER is just a tough dude, and Ikki is a TON tougher.

Eganergo said:
Have you consider their hax, power and abilities?
Tier 3 and Tier 7 are too far apart...the more I think of it, the more I feel why there should be any reason for Giorno to loose , irrespective of their stats.

At the most, it can be stalemate. If not, Giorno wins.(I am so confident because its GER mode)

GER is not tier 3.

1. He's High 3-A just cus he interacted with time using causality. Ikki is type 4 acausal so that just neggs the tier 3 from GER.

2. Ikki has passive fear hax. So even if GER were tier 3 physically, Ikki could just stand there and call it a day.

EmperorDoom25 said:
GER is passive too. I think this is an incon tbh
No it's not. GER has infinite reaction speed, so no that's not passive.

And read above. Ikki is type 4 acausal. GER's 0 reset won't work on him.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Uh, what could he do against Time Stop?
Passively Fear Hax DIO, so that his heart explodes in fear and becomes too scared to take on Ikki on a level of it overwhelming his senses before DIO can time stop (Im assuming you meant DIO anyway).

EmperorDoom25 said:
Kars can time stop tho
Did i say he can't? The passives will still incap him before he can time stop. Not to mention that passives work even during time stop since it's based on aura.

Hmm, now that i think about it. GER still could act even when Giorno wasn't aware aka inside time skip, so his passive would probably useless. But I'm still not sure if Giorno can put down Ikki because of his Acausality.

Short answer, GER can't kill acausuals. Stop putting GER against acausals.

Acausuals that resist causality hax. GER is useless against them.

GER won't be effected by Ikki's passives, so even though Giorno may stand there GER can still defend him. I vote inconclusive since GER seemingly only acts defensively without Giorno's input, but Ikki will not be able to act

The thing is, this can oly end in inconclusive. Because what everyone fails to realize is that Ikki can't affect souls. GER is something he has no right being able to interact with.

Inconclusive, they can't hurt each other.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
GER won't be effected by Ikki's passives, so even though Giorno may stand there GER can still defend him. I vote inconclusive since GER seemingly only acts defensively without Giorno's input, but Ikki will not be able to act
No? GER is a self acting stand no? It has the ability to process thoughts. That alone makes it vulnerable to Ikki's Aura.

And GER can't affect acausal beings.

Sir Ovens said:
The thing is, this can oly end in inconclusive. Because what everyone fails to realize is that Ikki can't affect souls. GER is something he has no right being able to interact with.
Inconclusive, they can't hurt each other.
How many times do i have to explain? The fear hax doesn't come from ikki haxing you, it comes from feeling his aura. Now let me ask you these questions:

Can GER feel his aura? (yes)

Can GER think on his own? (yes)

Why doesn't GER percieve Ikki as too strong for reasons above?

About inconc, nah. Ikki stands there, Giorno has no will to fight. GG. There is a reason GER's will hax is a win condition dude.

Stands protect their user despite their personalities. Even if a stand has a mentality or personality, a stand will still act automatically to protect its user, unless said ability specifically negates this built in part of a stand.

Depends on the type. Either way, even if he cannot undo the actions of Ikki, he can still undo Giorno's action of dying

That's Chuck Norris levels of fear hax. Even if the aura Ikki gives off is something that makes sentient beings cower in fear, GER has an incorporeal mind, something that can't interact with Ikki's aura. Plus, even if GER is scared, Ikki can by no means kill him or so much as harm him. GER keeping a distance won't be BFR if GER doesn't actually leave. Ikki can't see him so he won't even know that the battle is still going on with a GER at the corner pissing himself.

Inconclusive.

Oh, that makes more sense, then. Still Giorno losing his will to fight is a win condition for Ikki.

Not exactly. Undoing Giorno's death is a result of undoing Ikki's actions. If Ikki kills Giorno, GER cannot revive Giorno because he cannot change the fact that Ikki killed Giorno, since he'd need to affect Ikki's actions.

Nah, because GER still protects him

Not exclusively. He can also remove effects without dealing with the cause. Ikki may be outside of any causal system, but Giorno actually dying is an action done in his own system of causality that he can mess with

Back