• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arceus yeets both

Alright. Sba, Giorno has GER.
Gojo has passive space hax (infinity) so I don't think he getting touched this match and maybe any thing Gojo does gets RtZ. Waiting for more input but incon for now.

when ger fought king crimson he allowed him to activate his ability to erase time for a few moments, (as when it was reverted to zero many things that would take some time and aren't moving with infinite speed were reverted too like the birds flying or mistas bullets being reverted) and that was against king crimson someone who is slower than ger

here speed is equalized which makes it worse for ger, so if gojo uses domain expansion he should win as it power nulls his opponent, and that should prevent ger from using rtz (if it can null it)
then all gojo has to do is kill giorno

a pretty close match imo, if gojo cant null rtz with his domain then incon, but im leaning more towards gojo as ger if in character will let gojo's domain take effect as he doesn't immediately revert things to zero based on his fight against diavolo

rtz is mostly treated as passive

btw, The Domain just freezes the corp. Rtz is though based, or most likely a passive (not much).

Technically automatic since it reacts to direct attacks or something, but is not activated at the beginning of the match or something

when ger fought king crimson he allowed him to activate his ability to erase time for a few moments, (as when it was reverted to zero many things that would take some time and aren't moving with infinite speed were reverted too like the birds flying or mistas bullets being reverted) and that was against king crimson someone who is slower than ger

here speed is equalized which makes it worse for ger, so if gojo uses domain expansion he should win as it power nulls his opponent, and that should prevent ger from using rtz (if it can null it)
then all gojo has to do is kill giorno

a pretty close match imo, if gojo cant null rtz with his domain then incon, but im leaning more towards gojo as ger if in character will let gojo's domain take effect as he doesn't immediately revert things to zero based on his fight against diavolo
You're dealing with a 4D Causality Manip, so Power Null won't work

is he accepted as having 4D causality manip? if so ignore the stuff im about to say
im assuming you said 4D causality manip cuz ger reverted diavolos time erasure ? I dont think he needs 4D causality manipulation for that, it is stated ger reverts his opponents actions back to zero so all he does is affect diavolo and not time itself based on the explanation given

giorno doesn't use attack reflection a lot in character so i don't think that can be used here, even if we used it gojo's reflected attacks need to have infinite speed to cover the infinity around him, which it doesn't have

as for it being passive it wont really matter as I explained above, when he fought diavolo we saw before rtz took effect mistas bullets moving and birds flying a certain distance even diavolo himself
it doesnt immediately take effect, so gojo should be able to power null unless it is accepted as 4D as you said then ill go with incon too

is he accepted as having 4D causality manip? if so ignore the stuff im about to say
im assuming you said 4D causality manip cuz ger reverted diavolos time erasure ? I dont think he needs 4D causality manipulation for that, it is stated ger reverts his opponents actions back to zero so all he does is affect diavolo and not time itself based on the explanation given

giorno doesn't use attack reflection a lot in character so i don't think that can be used here, even if we used it gojo's reflected attacks need to have infinite speed to cover the infinity around him, which it doesn't have

as for it being passive it wont really matter as I explained above, when he fought diavolo we saw before rtz took effect mistas bullets moving and birds flying a certain distance even diavolo himself
it doesnt immediately take effect, so gojo should be able to power null unless it is accepted as 4D as you said then ill go with incon too
RTZ has 2-C Range, and it's been accepted as 4-D

Well, I mean, if Gojo thinks about harming Giorno, this will get reverted. He can't do shit, not even use something to help him, if he thinks about harming Giorno.

4D RtZ now is more a thing than before, since he can easily revert the universe reset with the new scan that we used for speed

No, range has nothing to do with hax potency, as the name implies it just the reach of the hax or ability
wrong. if you like EE someone from infinite timelines and any point in time it's 4D, if it can affect a entire space-time and to follow in other universes then it is 4D, even if you can Dimensional travel another timeline the DT is 4D

wrong. if you like EE someone from infinite timelines and any point in time it's 4D, if it can affect a entire space-time and to follow in other universes then it is 4D, even if you can Dimensional travel another timeline the DT is 4D
I am not talking bout affecting timelines or anything like that

I am saying that u having an ability that can reach other universes does not give it a tier, only range

Unless said ability has demonstrated to be able to affect that other universe or is said to affect the whole thing

I am saying that u having an ability that can reach other universes does not give it a tier, only range

Unless said ability has demonstrated to be able to affect that other universe or is said to affect the whole thing
huhh if you don't affect all the thing it's not low multi and up

It can be any range, some have tier 1 range even tho they dont have abilities on that tier

Interdimensional is just another range
no like i remember people saying that in order to get low multi and up you needs affect the whole thing, and just going there from another where is interdimensional range

Back