• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs Millenniummon

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ayyy, how long has it been since a good GioGio battle?

I said GOOD.

Giorno Giovanna

vs

Millenniummo

Battle takes place in our Universe. Win via Death or inability to continue fighting. In case of Speed Stomp ---> [Speed Equalized]

Giorno Giovanna
Millenniummon

Who wins and why?

Unless he can tank being throw into another dimension and having it destroyed while he's still inside I don't see how he wins.

Well, the mere process of turning into Millenniumon screwed with the timeline of the Digital World and created another universe. (Script dump taken from here)

Agumon: It was supposed to be all over! Mugendramon and Chimeramon became one! The Digital World's time axis slipped and revived the defeated Devimon and Etemon!

Ryo: A- Agumon!

Ryo (resigned): Explain more slowly! What are you saying...

Agumon: So... The network's time axis went screwy and made another world and Chimeramon and Mugendramon...

And later on Millenniumon fights a small army of Low 2-C characters, saying he'd "blast them beyond Time"

(Upon entry, Ryo and his 30-something digimon army have a very long, very grueling gauntlet to survive before reaching the last stage. Chimeramon appears.)

Chimeramon: Heheheh... It seems that I must reveal my true form.

Millenniumon: I'll show it to you! True fear! I'll blast you all beyond time!

So I think he has a brute force advanatage, not to mention is Godly Regen, but I'm not quite sure how he'll get past GERs Causality Manipulation.

So far I'm gonna say inconclusive but leaning on Giorno due to the fact it appears Millenniumon isn't acasual or a higher dimensional being. Since this would easily be a speed stomp, due to speed equalized idk what to say really on who would hit who first but I'm pretty sure if Millenniumon tried using any of its hax or even attack it'd instantly have its will and attacks/hax reset to zero.

On the other hand I'm not entirely sure GER might be able to do anything, the only thing I can see it doing is the infinite death loop punch but for some reason (can't really say why, might be Millenniumon's hax) I think Millenniumon might resist or break out of that.

I'm going with Millenniumon, mosty because of the moves; Time Unlimited, Dimension Destroyer, & Heat Viper. With Time Unlimited, he creates a mini-dimension (he can do this multiple times), and with Dimension Destroyer, he can destroyer them all. Also, Heat Viper can't be dodge, if an opponent tried to the shock-waves of this attack would knock them to the side.

It is very tough but Milleniumon would likely be the victor in some fashon, For one GER's Nullification ability works mostly at short range or contact from what I have been able to gather(Info about these kind of stand abilities tends to be vauge and partly speculitive.)

TWOH was immune to this effect entirely due it's reality warping abilities. Given that Millenium has demonstrated similar abilites, It wouldn't be unreasonable to asume he would be resistant to GER.

Secondly It is very dificult for a stand to defend it's user from a non-stand atack, since a stand usually has to counter an outside force directly(EX: DIO throwing knives at Jotaro).

In addition while he can resist King Crimson's ability to mess up time in a localized area, Milleniumon distorts the entire world simply by being around.

Millenium posseses the technique: "Mugen Cannon" - fires 2 superdreadnought-class energy waves at the opponent. Milleniumon's "Aura" is more or less a byproduct of one of Mugendramon's most promient aspects: "Limitless power generated by its unique digi-core". Because of this Milleniumon can never run out of firepower, and posseses limitless stamina.

Heat Viper Is a techique were Milleniumon fires a heat ray from each of his 4 arms, allowing him to scorch everything in the general vicinity.

Both attacks have long range capabilites making it difficult for a short range Stand to defend against.

Put together and Gio is being targeted by roughly 6 massive attacks at once.

Using Time Slips Milleniumon can also summon beings to aid him(even if they are dead), hypotheticly this would churn out DIO, Kira, Chariot Reqium, & Diavolo among others to combat Gio's Stand abilities. Millenium is quite smart as he is aware of multiple timelines and can even manipulate them to increase his chances of being victorious.

To sum it up Giorno would likely get obliterated by a sub orbital barage from Milleniumon as the former cannot fly(To my knowlage) and is shown to have some limitatons when it comes to range and would likely be preocopied dealing with any suprise guests Milleniumon invites to the party.

Heaven Ascension DIO isn't canon and the only reason he stalemated Giorno in the game is because there needed to be a plot. He punches away Johnny's Act 4 golden ratio infinite bullets and that makes sense since The World Over Heaven needs to actually touch something with its fists to rewrite reality, but when GER attacks him, what should've happened is that it would've cancelled HA DIO's punch, allowing the death punch to get through. It didn't because then the story ends there,.

As for the topic, Gold Experience Requiem itself specifically states that anyone who tries to attack Giorno, no matter who they may be, will not be able to take action. The implication is that, even if the attack originated from somewhere as ridiculous as another universe, it would still be cancelled the moment it comes anywhere close to Giorno (if not instantly), as if it never happened in the first place.

GER's range, along with the rest of its stats, is listed as NONE; generally interpreted in this context to mean infinite. Or maybe more specifically, it reacts before you do anything, kind of like a fighting game boss reading your inputs.

Regardless of anything else, any form of conventional attack towards Giorno will be denied instantly. The only way to counter GER's perfect defense is to be unaffected by time (not just time manip, but being shown acting in non-existent time as GER did), which surprisingly is something very few OP characters have demonstrated. As strong as someone like Goku or Saitama or whoever you wanna pick is, the hilarious truth is that they would never in a million years even come close to touching this 15 year old Gangstar because of how crazy broken GER is, and that's off of literally two feats (nullifying time skip and LoD punch).

That implies that Millieniummon is even bound to the laws of cause and effect: one must delve into the fact that his birth is an event that outright defys Cause and Effect given that Kimeramon would not exist until 4 years AFTER Milleniummon and is also a product of the later's influence, in addition there is no confirmed evidence of time travel being involved. So in other words he created himself while at the same time not creating himself. Even Milleniums profile states his orgins are a mystery.

Milleniummon's time slips also break the chain of events, dragging beings from the past into the present without altering history. Trying to keep track of what happens when this guy is involved is a nightmare because of his disregard for temporal continuity.

It says "reality warping" on Milleniummon's page, which gives him a victory over Giorno by default. Reality Warping is such a hard counter to causality manipulation that isn't backed by something else.

Same as every giorno fight which is why they are boring imo, is Milleniummon acausal? if not GER reduces it's will to zero and places it in a infinitely loop of death, if it is acausal (which people seem to be saying it is), Milleniummon wins cause GER's causality manipulation won't work and there is nothing GER can do to Milleniummon.

Milleniummon is a paradoxical existence, he was born before Kimmeramon (who later would become Milleniummom) and orquestated some events that would lead to his own creation. Therefore, he is outside the cause-effect relationship since he doesnt have a cause to exist (effect) in the first place. This is the very deffinition of acausality.

Well the death loop actualy requires that the stand kills the oponent with it's fists, Millenium can tank ground zero of planet spliting explosions.

To elaborate on why he is acausal his birth stems from a variation of the Bootstrap Paradox: Milleniummon infects Ken with the Dark Spores causing him to create Kimeramon 3 years later, then Kimeramon fuses with Machinedramon to become Milleniummon 4 years earlier.

To add to the confusion there is no evidence of time travel to facilitate the existance of Kimeramon in that time frame. Leading to a self creation conundrum, thus making cause and effect Irrelivant to him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Same as every giorno fight which is why they are boring imo, is Milleniummon acausal? if not GER reduces it's will to zero and places it in a infinitely loop of death, if it is acausal (which people seem to be saying it is), Milleniummon wins cause GER's causality manipulation won't work and there is nothing GER can do to Milleniummon.
Acausality isn't required to defeat causality manipulating opponent. Reality warping, conceptual manipulation, having higher dimension feats or simply being immune or resistant to causality manipulation is enough.

I looked up how the Death Loop affected Diavolo and it actualy would be a very bad thing if it was sucessfully used against Milleniummon. When Milleniummon's body dies it explodes with Dark Spores being spewed in every direction like shrapnel. Putting something like that on repeat would effectively infect every living thing in the country in under a day.

I am unsure if GER would even register the spores as a threat since they do not inflict harm in the typical meaning of the word, at most you get mild flu like symptoms from the initial infection but other than that it does not physically hurt you.

So even if Millennium was defeated he would still have a MASSIVE ace in the hole making it a lose-lose situation either way.

Back