• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintama - Speed CRT

Introduction

So recently, This calc was accepted, And i wanted to give this speed calc to the characters that scale to Hijikata or are above

------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------

Who scales to this;

High tiers such as - Hijikata, Sougo, Nobume, Kagura, Katsura, Tatsumoto, Asaemon, Tsukuyo, Jiraia, Obi Hajime, Sasaki isaburo, Ayame Sarutobi, Mutsu, Abuto

God tiers scale above easily this feat such as - Gintoki, Utsuro, Takasugi, Kamui, Hosen, Umibozou, Kouka, Oboro, Jirocho, Antenmaru

------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------

Staff Votes;

Staff agrees - Armorchompy

Staff disagrees -

Staff neutrals -

Last edited:
Reactions: Rez
Bruh I've been wanting this feat to get calced for actual ages. Especially since the current feats the series is based off of are sadly a lot of out-dated and, quite frankly, in some cases flat out wrong calc's. I've gone indepth before about why the current hypersonic calc every relevent character is scaled too is actually awful and blatently wrong. But that thread has died. And I just gave up trying.

Anyways, Gintama's relationship with bullets is always weird. One moment you've got a this dude fighting with a sword and gun being portrayed as super oppressive (though to be fair, Hijikata was also reacting to bullet's even close range in the fight. The reason it's portrayed as oppressive is because If you dodge the bullet you can't dodge his sword and vice versa.) And the next you've got Okita who was severely injured cutting rifle rounds, Kagura casually avoiding or catching bullets a few different times while also being portrayed as pretty fodder vs her brother or stronger people in relation to her race, and so on.

So I overall agree. but I wouldn't be surprised if it was also later on deemed an outlier.
this verse really needs an overhaul.

Uh, I can't really evaluate the scaling from this crt but if supporters agree it's probably fine? idk

Back