• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintama Discussion Thread

It's been 2 years since i watched my first episode, and even though i really want to get into the series i just can't sit down and watch it (have seen like 4 or 5 episodes).It's probably due to lack of free time and master level procrastination even at things i like.

Well when you get free time I highly recommend it. It is hilarious and also has some real serious arcs sprinkled in as well.

I do have to warn you though. It is actually a VERY long running series. So getting through the original Gintama requires a ton of time. Gintama 2015 only has 51 episodes while Gintama is on going with only 3 episodes far.

Back