• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ginji Amano versus Khorne

Something something yes it is strong enough because they both have a damn lot of universes

The Smashor said:
Warhammer Fantasy is a different continuity than 40,000, it's just that 40,000 Khorne conviniently has all of Fantasy Khorne's abilities. At least that's how I think it works.
Yes, this is correct. Until some work combines them at least.

Something something I'm willing to bet it does considering how much power null is in the verse

Can gin affect Khorne with khornes Abstract existance fighting against him is just going to make khrone stronger and comhined with his Type 5 acausality and non existent physiology

Law Hax or Logic in this debate exists in Warhammer verse and Khorne can nullified it. Pretty much, everything that The Emperor of Mankind can resist Khrone can nullify it or resist it (His resistance list is roughy incomplete): Extreme Resistance to Corruption, Chaos Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Magic, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure....

What does the God Emperor have to do with this?

He doesn't even exist in Warhammer Fantasy

Schnee One said:
What does the God Emperor have to do with this?
He doesn't even exist in Warhammer Fantasy
@Schnee One, it is regarding the list of hax that Khorne can nullified in the verse.

@Schnee One, it is regarding the list of hax that Khorne can nullified in the verse.

Some hax exist only in 40K and do not carry over fantasy

And Emperor doesn't exist in the verse

Schnee One said:
Information manipulation is a Subset of Reality Warping
Technically you can argue that all major hax is a form of reality warping but that does not than we can assume that someone will be unaffected by a hax simply because that character resisted/countered reality warping

@Setsuna tenma and @Schnee One, noted, I guess the Gods' profiles are more outdated than I thought since they don't specify the missing hax or new hax.

Schnee One said:
How are they outdated?

You simply misunderstood what they said, that's all
Yes, I is misunderstood but also yes the profiles are outdated. I did read and updated the profiles prior from CRT. The pages were outdated and I did hear from @Wokistan that he and @Azothoth were planning a wide verse revision to add missing abilities and resistances. Now, I convinced some Hax could missing from the Chaos Gods like Law Manipulation as these gods are roughly responsible for all major superpowers in the verse.

This guy is apparently just other chaos gods but stronger. He gains power whenever one of the four main chaos gods do. He's basically Khorne but better and also lazy, if I'm reading his profile correctly.

I have a feeling this comes down to weather or not Genji's Power Null resistance is strong enough to let him not get nulled by Khorne.

Plus which one is farther into 2-B.

PsychoWarper said:
I have a feeling this comes down to weather or not Genji's Power Null resistance is strong enough to let him not get nulled by Khorne.

Plus which one is farther into 2-B.
Gini has the ap.He is in the ever expanding multiverse level.

Back