• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giligamesh VS Tenshi Hinanawi

Status
Not open for further replies.
battle takes place in Bhavaagra (the form realm not the formless realm for obvious reasons,)

both are in character and both have no prior knowlege of the other. victory by K.O, Incap, or death

Tier 5-A profile for giligamesh and tier 5-A for tenshi (since thats all she has)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/1a/42/4d1a42a484b97f4568b9ad80c6a6952e--gilgamesh-fate-anime-guys.jpg

https://img3.goodfon.com/wallpaper/big/b/35/art-ryosios-touhou-hinanawi.jpg

Gillgamesh 0 ()

Tenshi 0 ()

Inconclusive: 1 (Andykhang)

Hm...Tenshi's sword Hisou no Tsurugi is most likely a Divine Construct, in Fate definition, so it would be interesting to see the clash between it and Ea (...though Ea have that "World-destroying" thing going on, while Tenshi is more of a weather sword).

Well, combat in general though, Tenshi have way better skill than Gil here, and she could dodge GoB pretty easily. The chain wouldn't hold her in place for long too (since she's a Celestial (basically enlightened human who got a ticket to heaven), and a half-baked one at that), so...pretty much, IMO, it would be the clash between the aformentioned sword (...though I still haven't accounted for the eyes, and Gil would most likely be serious when dealing with her).

In that case... The clash between it would also be the clash between the Earth (since she could absord it directly too), and the thing that help create it counterpart in the first place, so I would said, in direct beam combat, they would be equal in output (also same tier).The sword itself still have that spirit absording thing though, so it would also come down to whether Tenshi could suck Gil dried first, or Gil could destroy her with his big,black,bulging rod of heaven.

Oh no, I was worried about that.

This may be a mismatch, SBA gives him the info he needs, he's willing to spam Ea and he doesn't hsve his head up his ass so he wont job, he has a massive amount of weapons like Gae Bolg and so much more hax.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Oh no, I was worried about that.
This may be a mismatch, SBA gives him the info he needs, he's willing to spam Ea and he doesn't hsve his head up his ass so he wont job, he has a massive amount of weapons like Gae Bolg and so much more hax.
>>> SBA

>>> SBA SBA not restricted??????

SBA is a joke power/meme.

But jokes aside, I do believe it's a stomp either way, for what J-Man explained.

FateAlbane said:
SBA is a joke power/meme.
But jokes aside, I do believe it's a stomp either way, for what J-Man explained.
oh i though for a second they actucally gave him that from carnaval phantasm XD

I meant SNI not SBA, my phone gimpped me. Basically tells him what to do for the best outcome.

He still has way more hax though and Ea exists and he'd use it Because he's King of Heroes in this fight, not King of Jobbers.

considering this is incharacter Gil and not serious GIl I don't think it's that much of a stomp since he wouldn't use it to it's full potential since he is in character, which is casual and not serious.

Hisou is a celestial relic and not a Human 'tresure' so I doubt it's in his GoB and its power would easily even the odds againts Gil due it ability, even if it's just a little bit. I personally agree with Andy each other advantage can be somwhat handle by the other. SBA is only a problem if it's activated and I doubt he would. I'm more leaning towards Tenshi just simply due to Gil not takeing the battle seriously untill it's too late.

wasn't Fate strange fake the serious Gil? IMO Strange Fake Gil seemed way more serious then Extra CCC. to me he seemed like he was playing around in CCC if Fake is anything to talk about Moon cell itself wouldn't last if he was serious.

@JBennett

CCC Gil is also serious, since his Master was willing to risk their life to save him.

Given that Tenshi is divine, Gil can just bind her with Enkidu and go to town.

...Her "divinity" is of questionable status though. She not even a demi-god, just celestial, and also she's not even a proper one as that.

so should we lock this for stomp and mismatch i completely forgot about Enkidu's divine binding. that basicly make this fight a stomp since tenshis family is particualy high up as a divine

Not really, her family is high, but she herself is not. And high-ranking celestial is still inferior to god up there by many level.

Moon Cell doesn't last even when he's joking, lmao.

Though he seems casual in Extra, deep within he is really cautious and ready to one-shot anyone he poses a threat. Best example would be confrontation with BB where he did sort of make fun of her, but he had his finger on the trigger at the same time. Just to make sure she doesn't try anything stupid.

A.U.O. is a legit technique. Is she a virgin? It works the best on young virgin girl who will be petrified at the sight of his magnum dong.

As much as it sounds like a joke, AUO would most likely work here.

...Not that Gil would need it but. Well, he canonically used this on occasion.

@Andy

She still doesn't have anything that will really affect Gil or have any sort of defenses that will nullify conceptual weapons shooting out by the thousands.

I should probably close this.

...Aside from her sword, that's specialize in exploting weakness by absording spirit?

Though yeah, with SNI, Gil would be to broken to fight.

Tenshi is more human then divine so Enkidu wouldn't be too effective againts her. Like I said before I was just saying my personal thoughts, it doesn't change my opinion nore my vote since I don't know the 'requierments' for Gil to actually use SNI to it's full effect, hense why I don't see him useing beyond what he normally does.

Oh that, I will say it would catch her off guard but I don't doubt she'll be fine. If anything I think she would 'try' to insalt Gil's manhood.

There is literally one man in the entirety of Gensokyo and he's apparently compromised. Obviously, AUO would work. It's impossible to downplay such a power.

@Andy

That sword is nothing compared to BB's Potnia Theron, which the Root of the Beginning/Zero Model's abilities cancel out.

Sorry guys, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back