• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What key for Yogiri, if it is The End Yogiri then i don't know how this goes as Gil can't do anything against Acausal Type 5

"Range: Extended melee range, at least hundreds of meters with Gate of Babylon. Kilometers (Shattered Rider's Reality Marble) to Planetary with Enuma Elish (Can destroy the World)"

Im going to say it....

All depends on if Gil resist his ID. If he does then he one-shots, if not then... well... he dies.

Pretty sure its a stomp either way tho.

All depends on if Gil resist his ID. If he does then he one-shots, if not then... well... he dies.

Pretty sure its a stomp either way tho.
This was done before and in that moment I think in the end was decided that Gil resist the ID, the problem it was if Gil could affect him.

That's not the case actually, since ID still works on people who resist it, that's why yogiri has Resistance negation in the first place.

Yes but Gilgamesh may have a higher dimensional resistance to it. Dimensionality>Layers.

I am not sure if this is the case though, so I'm unsure if he resist it. I'm pretty sure my point still stands, though.

I'm not sure if that's how work, I mean, the 8D stuff was something that was always mentioned when the Mooncell or BB or things related with them was touched.
If her hax is 8D, you should post proof, if herself being 8D then she is Low 1-C, which contradict with what was shown in her profile as 2-A is 4D. Unless you said the 8D thing is not 8 Dimensionality

If her hax is 8D, you should post proof, if herself being 8D then she is Low 1-C, which contradict with what was shown in her profile as 2-A is 4D
The upgrade to 1-C for gods tier is planned to be done in a future after touching other things, so I'm not gonna do that.

She has 8D hax while being 2-A physically is what I believe.

Back