• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bayo's single best hax is her Time Manipulation, and it's been mitigated by a combination of Gil's Armor and his status as a Zero Unit capable of resisting BB's Authority, who can freely control time, space, and causality. So it's safe to say that Witch Time won't be much of a problem for Gil.

That out of the way, Fate/Extra CCC Gil is considerably less arrogant than his mainstream counterpart, but he's still lacking in combat skill compared to Bayo. Considering the fact that both are bloodlusted, he can easily hop on Vimana, fly into space, and nuke her with Enuma Elish.

This is of course, assuming Bayo doesn't immediately pull out Bazillions and start firing away before Gil can escape her range. That said, Gil has a nearly infinite treasury of artifacts to intercept her attacks with.

As a result, I'm voting Gil High-Difficulty.

Probably Gil.

He is not a Char for someone who brawls head on. Especially since speed is gone.

His power while not allmighty is still pretty damm unlimited. And Bay can't realistcally heal like say,Dante. So it's a matter of whether witch time works.

Bloodlusted Fate/CCC Gil? Going with him for reasons above and this:

Sha Nagba Imuru. Seriously, that is gonna make it so that Gil knows pretty much what he needs to do and what he's up against. If he's bloodlusted, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't use it.

Also, how arrogant is Fate/CCC Gil compared to normal? I remember his attitude being generally better but that could my imagination.

@TheC2

His attitude is generally better because he finds his Master worthy of his attention for struggling so much despite being so weak by comparison. He'll even use Enuma Elish on command, though he remarks about how arrogant his Master is for doing so. Plus he's far more willing to go all out, burning through 90% of his Treasury (which only Enkidu has forced him to do) just to save them from being erased by the Moon Cell.

WHELP RIP Bayonetta....

Wait a second, is Bayonetta summoning Omne? I don't see Gilgamesh surviving that soul destroying beast.

Resistance to soul manipulation doesn't help getting dive kicked/foot dived in the face by something who is possibly comparable to Aesir, and MUCH stronger then one eyed Jubileus, that seems like an NLF. My vote changes to Omne(This matchup is Omne vs Gilgamesh TBH)

5A *Likely far higher*(possibly comparable to Aesir)

You say you don't know since Gilgamesh has resistance, but no one in Fate is anywhere near as strong as Omne in soul Hax.

@Gargoyle

Er... but no one in Bayonetta has ever dealt with a Concept-crushing weapon like Ea either.

In addition, it doesn't matter if "possibly higher" is in the character key, since we automatically assume that we use their 5-A Tiers for the sake of fairness.

As for the Soul Manipulation thing, it's true that few characters in the Fate series use Soul Manipulation since most of the characters are effectively copies of souls given form. That said, we've seen that Omne needs to make contact with her target to do anything, and given that she's half godly Angel (which is as close to a Divine Spirit as you're going to get in Bayonetta), Omne would be bound by Enkidu as well.

Ea is irrelevant to what I was saying, but since I was wrong when I thought Gil would get punted before he charged it, I vote Gil

@Gargoyle 1

Ea doesn't take all that long to charge actually, it's usually just dragged out for dramatic effect. The only reason why Saber managed to win in their final duel on the Fate route is the fact that Excalibur's activation rate is among the fastest of all Noble Phantasms.

Back