• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh Tier 1 Explaination requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Gilgamesh was recently upgraded to low 1-c recently, can someone explain how he scales to this tier? I don't know what feats could have bought him here.

Iirc Almost everyone who can destroy the planet Earth in Nasuverse are low 1-C due to multiple reasons
  • The Earth's resistance through the Counter Force makes it almost impossible to destroy the planet
  • Earth contains multiple textures like the Reverse Side of the World including Avalon
Avalon shut out all physical interference, operation of parallel worlds, and multi-dimensional communication (up to the sixth dimension). - Fate/side material p.063
As for Gilgamesh his Anti-World Noble Phantasm Enuma Elish is capable of doing so

Here's the upgrade thread

Sorry about that, Should I pop this thread? I thought there would be some calcs or something along those lines here.

IDK, lol was just checking just in case. At the very least someone would explain why he was tiered as such, which is what happened.

The Earth has a 6th dimensional realm called "Avalon" inside of it. Ea can bust the earth along with Avalon

though Gil likely scales to around too infinitely above baseline 6D with Goetia scaling but could be wrong on that.

even if it seems strange....having only affected earth....Enuma Elish is a Noble Anti-World weapon....just look also Gilgamesh vs Rider Alessandro Fate/Zero, noble phantasm rider had 1 world with everything his army....is Logical that it was an abstract world with some astral plane.... EA made a splash on this by crashing Rider's Space/Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back