• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.GIFfany vs Bill Cipher

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the 2-D pschopaths! Using 11-A tiers for both, obviously. Battle takesplace in Royance Acadamy 7.

Who wins and why?

This fight is a mismatch as Bill would haxstomp and thus this thread should be closed.

Nedge1000 said:
This fight is a mismatch as Bill would haxstomp and thus this thread should be closed.

I dont think Bll has all of his abilities as a 2-D being, plus .GIFfany is a pretty haxed 2-D character herself with reality warping and the like.

@Dark

Well, Bill, during his first appearance, was still 2-D (As he never became 3-D until Weirdmageddon), so all the abilities he had then apply to his 2-D form, I think.

Well GIFany can survive the destruction of her medium in which the 2D world exist, and can even interact with the 3D world. I don't think Bill's high amount of hax is going to cut it.

The Everlasting said:
@Dark
Well, Bill, during his first appearance, was still 2-D (As he never became 3-D until Weirdmageddon), so all the abilities he had then apply to his 2-D form, I think.
No, after destroy his own dimension, he climbed category, he was no longer 2D.

I personally think Bill would win, if only because Giffany has no way to hurt him; At most, she's shown to be able to possess machines. Bill started the apocalypse, and rewrote the laws of nature.

Then again, I'm just a lurker, and haven't seen GF for a while.

I believe GIF may win, this is only because Bill is forced into a 2-D World which GIF was able to move across realities and into other Fictions entirely, that's an incredible feat alone. This was shown when she effortlessly moved across the Arcane's able to not only affect the 2-D worlds (Remember this is the 2-D World, not 3-D) but also break the Game to her liking like One-Shotting Rumble McSkirmish who was said to be the strongest in his Universe. She is practically a God in the 2-D World much like Bill except GIF as a 2-D being was able to not only understand the 3-D World but control machines in it instantly and able to render pictures of 3-D beings from a 2-D standpoint. Unlike Bill, however, GIF seems Omnipresent in the 2-D world as she was able to render herself onto multiple screens instantly but is able to control multiple 3-D machines. (Imagine a Human in this world controlling Machines in the 4-D world, able to draw pictures of 4-D beings and able to move across multiple realities and fictions.)

Bill gets this, the best thing on .GIFfany's arcenal is her 2D Reality Warping, but Bill is resistant to that, not to mention the Reality Warping he has on his own, Time Manipulation, Mind Control, Mid-Godly Regen, Soul Removal and etc.

Well there's multiple problems with that:

1.) They're fighting ONLY in the 2-D world and Bill isn't resistant to Reality Warping or attacks as Stan's quantum Destabiliser was said to be able to kill Bill and since .GIF is basically God there she can probs do the same.

2.) Time is irrelevant in this since these are 2-D gods.

3.)I don't believe Pixels have souls.

4.) Mind Control only works on those who he makes contracts with same with a lot of his abilities and since making a contract is out of the question in a FIGH, so do most of those abilties.

Udlmaster said:
1.) They're fighting ONLY in the 2-D world and Bill isn't resistant to Reality Warping or attacks as Stan's quantum Destabiliser was said to be able to kill Bill and since .GIF is basically God there she can probs do the same.

4.) Mind Control only works on those who he makes contracts with same with a lot of his abilities and since making a contract is out of the question in a FIGH, so do most of those abilties.
If 2-D Bill doesn't have those abilities, there should be a "|" separating it, .GIFany's page doesn't mention resistance to soul hax at all, and if his Mind Control only work with contracts, this should be specified in his page.

.GIF don't have destructions feats and resistance, and Bill do.

She have reality warping, nice. But Bill destroyed the entire 2-D plane and resisted his destruction.

Yeah, my vote is for Bill.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Udlmaster said:

If 2-D Bill doesn't have those abilities, there should be a "|" separating it, .GIFany's page doesn't mention resistance to soul hax at all, and if his Mind Control only work with contracts, this should be specified in his page.
The Last episode of the Series Stanly outright says that he knows that Bill cannot use mind manipulation and Soul manipulation without making a Contract if Bill could do that then the whole Sock Opera would have never happened. Also .GIF is never said to have a Soul, they're just Code and Pixels, they do not have a soul. And remember they're fighting in the 2-D digital world not the 2-D Plane and clearly he didn't destroy the 2-D plane because then drawing, Pixels etc wouldn't be able to exist, he just transcended.

Udlmaster said:
The Last episode of the Series Stanly outright says that he knows that Bill cannot use mind manipulation and Soul manipulation without making a Contract if Bill could do that then the whole Sock Opera would have never happened. Also .GIF is never said to have a Soul, they're just Code and Pixels, they do not have a soul. And remember they're fighting in the 2-D digital world not the 2-D Plane and clearly he didn't destroy the 2-D plane because then drawing, Pixels etc wouldn't be able to exist, he just transcended.
None of this is on their pages.

Then I will make a request for it was it is clearly said by Stanly himself as Bill is about to enter his mind. If you do not believe me then watch the last episode yourself.

and clearly he didn't destroy the 2-D plane

Yeah.

See:

Sixty degrees that come in threes.

Watches from within birch trees.

Saw his own dimension burn.

Misses home and can't return.

Says he's happy. He's a liar.

Blame the arson for the fire.

If he wants to shirk the blame,

He'll have to invoke my name.

One way to absolve his crime. A different form, a different time.

Saw his own dimension burn- Blame the arson for the fire- One way to absolve his crime

Now connect this to: I LIBERATED MY DIMENSION, STANFORD, AND I'M HERE TO LIBERATE YOURS

He wanted to play and destroy the 3rd dimension. Now, connect the points.

Yes, Bill destroyed the 2-dimensional plane, In an accident.

Dimension, meaning an alternate reality, if we got rid of the 2-D plane then everything 2-D would cease. And remember he is a Dream Demon in the mindscape, Dimension doesn't mean plane of existence like in a lot of fiction it's seen as an alternate universe or parallel reality, not the literal dimension.

Wat

FLAT minds in a FLAT world with FLAT dreams. WELL, this look like VERY 2-dimensional for me. And was stated in the real life Journal 3, that Bill came from a two-dimensional plane (i could take a photo for you, but the book is with a friend =\ )
Insidfmsaf

Well, in a fact i have a photo (i should take this when i up him for 1-c). It is not the best photo but you can have an idea that what I am saying is true.
Oiusjfiosadmioa

Back