• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle takes place inside the Megurigaoka high school

Kurumi knows that someone is trying to kill her

Ghostface is sneaking around the school with his knife

Speed not equalized

SBA

Ghostface
Kurumi GG profile
Ghostface (Composite):

Kurumi:

Incon:

To be fair, Ghostface is much better with stealth, and can disarm Kurumi. Once Ghosface pulls away the shovel, Kurumi really can't do much as he whacks her to death.

His Lifting Strength is Peak Human, while hers is Regular.

10-A AP without the shovel, so it seems.

I'm not buying some of these votes. They blatantly ignore stealth and combat experience, plus disarming. Not to mention, a shovel is far more unwieldy.

To be fair, how many times Ghostface stealth give him an esay kill? From what i remember his stealth attacks often end in a persecution or him getting hit by something

Demon Takumo 31 said:
To be fair, how many times Ghostface stealth give him an esay kill? From what i remember his stealth attacks often end in a persecution or him getting hit by something
Actually, most of Ghostface's failures are to specific, target victims, that they fail to kill right away and instead talk to (Final Girl people). Otherwise, they are quite efficient. Given someone like her? Ghostface leaps out, either kills or badly injures, and finishes the job.

Ghostface kills needs him to be really close his victim and with Kurumi`s reactions i`m not sure if that will be possible. Also while a shovel is more unwieldy, Kurumi haven´t shown any problem using it for killing

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Ghostface kills needs him to be really close his victim and with Kurumi`s reactions i`m not sure if that will be possible. Also while a shovel is more unwieldy, Kurumi haven´t shown any problem using it for killing
Killing who? Since any remotely skilled fighters knows that if you want to avoid a shovel blow, just... step forward. A shovel's effective range is incredibly small. If Ghostface just runs forward and avoids the first shovel swing, he can tackle her with higher weight and lifting strength and stab the shit out of her.

Grab a shovel, and try to swing it at your own chest. It's... very hard. Now imagine someone on your chest, stabbing you.

Someone throwing random, mildly irritating items < swinging a ******* shovel at your head. Not to mention, he gets to sneak up on her and tackle her from behind.

I think Kurumi can infect Ghost Face. She also has melee advantage with her shovel and is inmune to pain. So vote for her

Back