• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gotta say Ghost Face. While I don't believe his turning invisible will help much since they both starts so close to each other and in their line of site, Ghost face is faster. And that's gonna give him the edge. Both are skilled with a knife. And Ghost face gets street level from his knife. Not he himself physically. So both similar physical wise, both skilled knife users, but Ghost face is simply faster. So I give it to him.

I cant see ghostface winning because ghostface is a normal human being level killer and the night ripper is practically bullet proof and super fast and athletic the night ripper would win this fight easily

NightxReaper said:
I cant see ghostface winning because ghostface is a normal human being level killer and the night ripper is practically bullet proof and super fast and athletic the night ripper would win this fight easily
Ghostface is faster

Back