• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider (MCU) vs Doomsday (DCEU)

Doomsday. His AP is at least 7-A (before the nuke). Ghost rider is only 7-A for killing Eli, who is only 7-A for creating a bomb.

Doomsday takes with no difficulties.

I think Ghost Rider wins this as he can burn away Doomsday's soul. In addition he isn't as mindless as Doomsday so he'll be able to strategize on how to beat him.

If Rider has Penance Stare he wins, but apparently this version doesn't have it. Still on his profile it mentions he has the ability to damage souls with his fire so I'm going with him. He's also smarter and has better versatility.

Does Doomsday even have a soul? He was made from Zod's corpse but lacks any of his memories and personality. In fact, Doomsday just seems like a mindless brute.

Doomsday has still the advatage. He is physically far superior, has much better regen and his AP ist still FAR HIGHER. Without equalized speed he would wipe the floor with Ghost rider.

Strategy is useless if a mindless berseker attacks you over and over. Ghost rider would have enough problems doding his attacks and absolutly no time coming up with a strategy. (To be honest, what strategy could he even use ?)

His punches make DD only stronger (Energy absorption) and every damage he does just heals in an instant. On the other hand, DD hits much harder and Ghost rider heals much slower. And i didnt even mention the heatblast.

Ghost rider can only overcome DD with soulburning (if DD has a soul, because he is basically an animal) and this takes too much time. If I remember correctly he has too touch his enemy for a while and DD is physically stronger. And wont he absorb it ?

DD takes this 9/10, if not 10/10

At least 7A is more than 7A.

"Started out as strong as a weakened Superman and kept getting stronger through its absorption powers." Superman is 7-A.

DD has still the advantage. I furthermore think that Ghost riders AP doesnt make sense, after rewatching the episodes. I open a new threat for that.

Back