• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider vs The Shiftling

How exactly does Ghost Rider's (GR, for short) Pocket Reality manip work? Would Shifting die against Penance Stare? How does GRs Explosion Manipulation work? How IC is for him to summon other GRs?

How much can Shifting copy here? How much his Luck can be manipulated? What exactly (of that gigantic list) is the equipment used by Shifting here? If damaged enough, how much is IC for Shifting to BFR himself from the fight?

Also @Arkenis please put the APs in OP to make it easier

I would only say that the Nioh protagonist has holy weapons and that should be able to kill Ghost Rider

But Ghost Rider grabs the poor guy and instawins, that is literally free for him, don´t know if even the Penance Stare won´t work against his Type 8 inmortality because I don´t know the 90 years of GR comic series

But Ghost Rider grabs the poor guy and instawins
would it be that simple? like, i clearly dunno jack sh*t about Nioh, but aren't the big guys in there some cool and skilled Samurai?

don´t know if even the Penance Stare won´t work against his Type 8 inmortality because I don´t know the 90 years of GR comic series
wait, if the Penance Stare doesn't work, how would GR low-diff him so hard like ur saying?

wait, if the Penance Stare doesn't work, how would GR low-diff him so hard like ur saying?
Via the penance, eating his soul or damaging his soul

But all of this has to beat the immo type 8 and I am not a expert on this, I know basic info of Ghost Rider, I read both profiles and gave a basic conclusion for now

aight, sounds cool enough for me so far, but we should wait for the supporter on the tournament or other verse supporters to appear for further clarification

Back