• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Gharnef vs Thunder McQuee

Speed Equalized

Both are Bloodlusted

Win via death (of the body, so that living through the Darksphere isn't a win condition), along with other conditions, I just don't want Gharnef to cheese by living in the Darksphere

I mean.

You are doing this knowing the result.

You might as well move it to ***.

I mean, McQueen has matchups created (and even added) with a result in mind all the time

Yeah, but it was removed because he no longer has Invulnerability

Now he has mindhax, that makes him basically Invulnerable

>Gharnef doesnt have invulnerability

I dare you try to kill him with a Silver Sword. I DARE YOU.

Not that familiar with the marth games . Can gharnef mindhax him to explictly not murder himself? Prior of having any clue on what mcqueen tends to do? Because hth fortunately an autonatic and subconscious power.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What do you mean? it doesn't seem like Gharef will either, unless i don't understand his abilities
Its specified in the OP that gharnef's body dying is enough.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not that familiar with the earth games . Can gharnef mindhax him to explictly not murder himself? Prior of having any clue on what mcqueen tends to do? Because hth fortunately an autonatic and subconscious power.
Gharnef would make him his slave and be done with it.

But that wouldnt do anything about hth? Probably would force mcqueen on doing that as being a slave would often or most probably force mcqueen to make his master a target as he would have a connection with gharnef .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But that wouldnt do anything about hth? Probably would force mcqueen on doing that as being a slave would often or most probably force mcqueen to make his master a target as he would have a connection with gharnef .
He makes him target someone else. And that's it.

Idk if exactly mindread but he can see into people's hearts and has some telepathy.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Meaning he would only read mcqueen wants murder himself and probably let mcqueen do that. Mcqueen also not aware of hth.
Nah, he'd put him to good use. Gharnef doesnt kill people directly, he is more cunning.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah although that prevents mcqueen from suicide again how?.
Mcqueen is already brainwashed.

@OP "win via death" as the only winning condition is, like, unfair.

Fixed win conditions, I just didn't want Gharnef to cheese a victory by living in the Darksphere

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Fixed win conditions, I just didn't want Gharnef to cheese a victory by living in the Darksphere
He cheeses it via brainwashing so... talk about fairness.

That only mentioned corruption and making him evil. Hardin had obtained and kept his memories of marth and hence his jealousy and such as the wiki mentioned. Also how fast does the corruption workef? .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That only mentioned corruption and making him evil. Hardin had obtained and kept his memories of marth and hence his jealousy and such as the wiki mentioned. Also how fast does the corruption workef? .
Hardin turned into a completely different person. Mcqueen would turn completely different too.

How fast? Gharnef's mental powers work instantly. Tiki is proof of it.

Yet he still had memories and jealousy of marth and the wiki makes point of him corrupting hardin not vegatablizing or removing all traces of his xharacter.

Would ya honestly debate gharnef making mcqueen not want commit suicide despite mcqueen himself having no awareness of hth.

Yeah fair point on tiki.

Gharnef would turn Mcqueen into a vengeful guy against the world, Mcqueen is already a deppressed individual, it wouldnt be difficult.

And end of story.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah? That wouldnt do anything on his tendency of commiting suicide though. He already honestly is that mostly anyway.
Instead of hurting himself he'd try to hurt others. Its not that complex.

Yeah that still wouldnt make mcqueen not want to commit suicide. He already wants the world to burn as he was unjustly prosecuted.

And excluding fact hardin showed his key factor and trait with the exclusion of what gharnef changed (jealousy of marth). Gharnef having no clue about that key trait on mcqueen would be the downfall of him. Although if ta can prove the mind hax would effect mcqueen or even remove all traces of himself yeah concede. Also maybe gharnef finding out how or about mcqueen and preventing that prior if mcqueen commiting suicide also would maybe work.

Back