• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GGZ Tier 0 Yog Sothoth Upgrade

They are realized according to the novels and beliefs written by human beings. In other words, there are novels and so on written by human beings before there is godhood, and godhood must rely on the belief power of novels to enhance its strength. Is this also in line with the rating criteria above 1-A?
It does contradict 1-A and above let alone tier 0, since lower beings are the power sources of qualitative superior beings. I also talked about that previously.
Besides now that you talk about faith I just realize another problem, is that literally everything in Babylon is based on faith, even gods and their original powers rely on this as well

?Please find the words tree and sea in honkai2. There is no such thing in honkai2.
I'm not sure whether honkai 2 and 3 are the same cosmology or not but I can confirm that the two terms "tree" and "sea" were never introduced in honkai 2.

Unlike honkai3 and honkai: Star Rail, there is a linked plot, and honkai2 has never been linked to honkai3.
All games shared the same Honkai Universe including HG2.
Regarding Ares being strongest, it's pretty obvious that she is overestimating herself. Self proclaimed strongest while there are other powerful characters existing is just not fact. I have already discussed about this in previous section about how Lupit would be the strongest in Babylon since she can devour faith which Babylon is constituted of. And not all godhead came from faith either.
It does contradict 1-A and above let alone tier 0, since lower beings are the power sources of qualitative superior beings. I also talked about that previously.
No, it doesn't. Not all godheads in Babylon are all 1-A. All of them came from their own universes. Everyone can co-exist in Babylon regardless of power level of existence level. That's how gag it's. That's why I've said in the op that comparing each other power in Babylon won't ever make sense at all. Also personally the faith of humans is about our belief rather than in universe human belief. Because websites like Ode to world creation, event like 5DJ Honkai Super Conference are directed towards us rather than in universe humans.

Regarding Ares being strongest, it's pretty obvious that she is overestimating herself. Self proclaimed strongest while there are other powerful characters existing is just not fact. I have already discussed about this in previous section about how Lupit would be the strongest in Babylon since she can devour faith which Babylon is constituted of. And not all godhead came from faith either.
Ares never claimed that she is the strongest. It comes from Ruby’s cannon description of how God of War being the only known god who can withstand its attack, and this is what already happened in lore.
Also personally the faith of humans is about our belief rather than in universe human belief.
Source for this.

Last edited:
You still do realize Yog-Sothoth has superiority over humans as a whole right? What limits humanity there is the sole fact that they STILL can be described or defined.. Also humans there aren't lower beings, pretty sure the same limitations about naming that makes up pretty much the world themselves is 1-A

Ares never claimed that she is the strongest. It comes from Ruby’s canon description of how God of War being the only known god who can withstand its attack, and this is what already happened in lore.
Here. Here Withstanding Lupit attacks doesn't mean Ares is the strongest. That also doesn't include Outer Gods like Azathoth and The Mother who can infect the babylon just by their existence. They are outliters.
Source for this.
Riko made a website for Ode to World Creation wher godheads submit their novels to. And this is a real website
This is 5DJ website All of them are only directed towards us rather than in universe humans. If you want to deny that, show me a scan where both this events are shown in HG2 Story at some point.

Last edited:
Here. Here Withstanding Lupit attacks doesn't mean Ares is the strongest. That also doesn't include Outer Gods like Azathoth and The Mother who can infect the babylon just by their existence. They are outliters.

Riko made a website for Ode to World Creation wher godheads submit their novels to. And this is a real website
This is 5DJ website All of them are only directed towards us rather than in universe humans. If you want to deny that, show me a scan where both this events are shown in HG2 Story at some point.
I don't understand what the second one proves? Isn't this the official voting thing?

Not to mention, Ling Yi who is the script writer/vtuber also visited in Babylon. What i want to point out here is Babylon is a place where every level of godheads can co exist together with the exception of Outer Gods. This is a gag place.

I don't understand what the second one proves? Isn't this the official voting thing?
It's about how these events which are meant for increasing the level of faith are directed towards us rather than in universe humans. Only we can read that meaning the faith godheads need isn't the faith from lower beings but from us.

Previously you say that Lupit is the strongest so I disprove it by showing that Ares can withstand her attack plus Ares being the strongest is confirmation from other character like Lupit as well so it’s not her own overestimation.
I don’t understand what do they mean at all, any context for those websites?

Not to mention, Ling Yi who is the script writer/vtuber also visited in Babylon. What i want to point out here is Babylon is a place where every level of godheads can co exist together with the exception of Outer Gods. This is a gag place.

It's about how these events which are meant for increasing the level of faith are directed towards us rather than in universe humans. Only we can read that meaning the faith godheads need isn't the faith from lower beings but from us.
This is just an ordinary official fan vote and fan contribution. Didn't you see what I posted? The characters in the works can also strengthen their godhood by writing novels and gaining faith.

All games shared the same Honkai Universe including HG2.

No, it doesn't. Not all godheads in Babylon are all 1-A. All of them came from their own universes. Everyone can co-exist in Babylon regardless of power level of existence level. That's how gag it's. That's why I've said in the op that comparing each other power in Babylon won't ever make sense at all. Also personally the faith of humans is about our belief rather than in universe human belief. Because websites like Ode to world creation, event like 5DJ Honkai Super Conference are directed towards us rather than in universe humans.
By the way, China does not agree that these two games are the same world view, if so, there must be a corresponding plot.By the way, the video doesn't say they're in a universe, just that they're going to make a honkai series universe, that's all. (By the way, the video doesn't say they're in a universe, just that they're going to make a honkai series universe, that's all.)

Last edited:
Previously you say that Lupit is the strongest so I disprove it by showing that Ares can withstand her attack plus Ares being the strongest is confirmation from other character like Lupit as well so it’s not her own overestimation.

I don’t understand what do they mean at all, any context for those websites?
I have already said withstanding an attack doesn't equal to being stronger than Lupit. At most, it can only equate them. Since there are two, it's not strongest anymore. More over, Ares is still constituted of faith which Lupit can devour. Lupit also has shield of chaos which can mess with godhead attributes and attacks. Ares only tanked the tail canon, not all attacks combined.

Ode to world creation is started by Anrietta and made into a website. The purpose is to spread Faith of godheads.
the real purpose behind writing novels - to change beliefs and change the godhead itself.
5DJ is also an event which Payasso experimented on creating a godhead using the power of faith. This proves more about how the power of faith comes from us not from humans

By the way, China does not agree that these two games are the same world view, if so, there must be a corresponding plot.By the way, the video doesn't say they're in a universe, just that they're going to make a honkai series universe, that's all. (By the way, the video doesn't say they're in a universe, just that they're going to make a honkai series universe, that's all.)
He didn't say "Honkai series Universe", he just said Honkai Universe. Both HG2 and HI3 shared the same underlying concepts, have expy characters even collaborated with Hi3 at some point. Ling yi even add pink elf to hi3 (I'm not too sure about this part)

First, this thread is not about the connection between HG2 and HI3. Second, this thread is not about the tiers of Babylon godheads either. We can discuss about these in the follow up thread I will be making after this is done. This is kinda derailing

He didn't say "Honkai series Universe", he just said Honkai Universe. Both HG2 and HI3 shared the same underlying concepts, have expy characters even collaborated with Hi3 at some point. Ling yi even add pink elf to hi3 (I'm not too sure about this part)

First, this thread is not about the connection between HG2 and HI3. Second, this thread is not about the tiers of Babylon godheads either. We can discuss about these in the follow up thread I will be making after this is done. This is kinda derailing
No, honkai2 has never been linked to honkai3. There is no plot between them. The main line of honkai2 only two parallel universes are mentioned.

No, honkai2 has never been linked to honkai3. There is no plot between them. The main line of honkai2 only two parallel universes are mentioned.
Hope this will satisfy your curiosity
Q.The main characters are almost identical to the previous one. How does it connect to 'Honkai Gakuen 2' in terms of story?

The parallel worlds of 'Honkai Impact 3rd' and 'Honkai Gakuen 2' are related from the beginning, with the two parallel worlds being identical. In the middle of 'Honkai Gakuen 2''s story, when Kiana and her group followed Himeko to St. Freya Academy, an influence of some mysterious element caused changes to occur in the worldline, dividing the stories of 'Honkai Impact 3rd' and 'Honkai Gakuen 2'. Since they are basically derived from the same world perspective, many of the same characters appear. Kiana's father, Siegfried, mother, Cecilia, Bronya's younger sibling Seele, etc...
—Liu Wei

I have already said withstanding an attack doesn't equal to being stronger than Lupit. At most, it can only equate them. Since there are two, it's not strongest anymore. More over, Ares is still constituted of faith which Lupit can devour. Lupit also has shield of chaos which can mess with godhead attributes and attacks. Ares only tanked the tail canon, not all attacks combined.
Only Ares is said to be the strongest so only one. It’s just your assumption based on her ability to devour faith or mess with godhead.

Only Ares is said to be the strongest so only one. It’s just your assumption based on her ability to devour faith or mess with godhead.
Ares being the strongest or not isn't the point of this thread. So, I will not go further into this topic. We can discuss about this in a later thread for GGZ Babylone Godheads crt.

Ares being the strongest or not isn't the point of this thread. So, I will not go further into this topic. We can discuss about this in a later thread for GGZ Babylone Godheads crt.
I guess make the 1-A for Outer Gods on a later thread tbh, mostly it's irrelevant with Yog-Sothoth.

People literally forgot humanity and language existed thousands of billion years ago on Honkai: Star Rail, the same language that was put on humanity and limiting them because they can be "described" or "defined" as the language that makes up reality themselves.

Back