• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GGZ Tier 0 Yog Sothoth Upgrade

Weaver261

He/Him
Okay. I know it sounds insane and it really is. But let me cook here a bit.
Gun Girl Z or Houkai Gakuen 2 is the first story canon gacha game of Mihoyo.
In this game, there're "Beyond Space and Time" gods and "Mythical" gods. Most Mythical Gods are conceptual beings. All of them exist in a meta fictional place called Babylon Academy. Beyond Space and Time gods exist beyond Universe which is used as 宇宙. 宇宙 = Universe term which refers to a structure that contains every canon games Mihoyo ever produced. This term is often used when talking about Imaginary Tree.

Proof for "Mythical" Gods being Conceptual Beings
"It is my duty to bestow death upon all things."

In endless battles, countless gods were slaughtered by her, and after each god died, Zeus plundered their concepts and internalized them as part of himself. When the turn came to Thanatos, Zeus spared her life because he wanted to enjoy this kind of happiness that dominated everything forever and did not understand why the concept of "death" was necessary for him.

Zeus finally got the universe he wanted: everything was under his command, and he could easily command everything. The universe was Zeus itself.
- Thanatos's Kizuna Entry 2
Chronos, the god of time, is the oldest and primitive god. She controls time, sets the eternal and unchanging rules of the world in the flow of time, that is, everything in the world cannot be eternal and unchanging. And whether it is a human being or a god, even if it feels wrong, they can only accept it because they can't survive against her rules.
When she still had the concept of being the god of time, she came to the conclusion that the so-called complaints about the lack of time are mostly those of insufficient ability.
For Chronos, as long as she is willing to look for it, she can regain her consciousness of being the god of time at anytime.
-Chronos's Kizuna
This should suffice to say Mythtical Gods are conceptual beings. Although this seems a bit stretched, they are like Aeons in Honkai Star Rail whose embody philosophical concepts. These gods embody more fundamental concepts of The Universe. It's safe to say these gods are on the same level as Aeons.
One thing to note here is not all godheads from Babylon academy are just Mythical gods and Outer gods. But mostly are mythical gods whose embody a certain type of concept.

BUT! You might want to say "Just because Mythical Gods are conceptual beings, they aren't necessarily equal to Aeons".
FIRSTTTT!!

Imaginary Number Space or Imaginary space is also called Anti-space. So there're three places to note here. First is Original Land which birth familiars. Second is Wonderland which is a new contient where familiars moved to after the war between Hyperion and Moonlight Throne. Third is Babylon Academy. Wonderland is stated as a reverse space of human world. I don't know chinese but I will try my best to explain this. Sry if this interpretation was totally wrong.
The wording here is 反轉空間. It has the word 反轉 for reverse and 空間 for space. The word means reverse or opposite or anti. Basically, in contrary to something else.
If you normally translate 反轉空間 as reverse space, you would think it's existing upside down from the human world. But 反轉空間 can also mean anti-space here because it's contrary to human world aka normal space. My conclusion here is most of godheads exist in Imaginary space which is the same as Aeons.
SECONDDD!!
Human cognitions, consciousness, fairy tales, all concepts can be reproduced and integrated in another way in this new world. Most of the godheads are made up of faith. Their faith level is directly correspond to their power level. You can gather faith by live streaming, writing novels and publishing it...etc. You can even change your godhead identity and concept by tempering with faith. Or also use these faith to produce another godhead. It's kinda similar to Aeons whose powers directly correlate to their path's width. Since Original Land, Wonderland and Babylon are related places in their contexts, their underlying concepts are the same. Familiars, Godheads, Fantasy Godheads, Awakens, they all are basically the same in a sense.
THIRDDDD!!!
Is there even any feats to prove that they are powerful? You might ask. Well my friend, all of these places I've mentioned are supposed to be meta-fictional compared to human world. So comparing power levels to each other won't ever make sense since they are just gods attending school. Bu-but that won't convince you guys, right?
Ling Yi (Scriptwriter inserted character) and Hyperion once told Moonlight Throne that there are stronger familiars than them. Some possess the power of the stars and universe and some are gods. So this is not much of a headcanon to compare Mythical Gods with Aeons.

"Beyond Space & Time" Gods or Outer Gods for short are far more powerful and superior than "Mythical" Gods.

Lord Of Myrid Realms is able to create a universe full of conceptual gods and create a concept that can end these gods.
In a universe where there was neither "birth" nor "death", there were constant wars and hatreds between the immortal gods.
In this universe, no existence knew why they were at war, and this was the case from the beginning. Therefore, everything in the universe during the Age of Chaos was drowning in never-ending suffering.
The Lord of Myriad Realms outside the universe realized the problem: The universe and the gods he created were in a meaningless cycle, and there was no flow of time.
In order to overcome the defects in the system of concepts, the Lord of Myriad Realms decided to give the universe this basic functioning concept:
Everything lacks eternity. This is "death".
One day, Thanatos the God of Death was born. Everything in the universe began to change quietly, and time began to flow, but the gods had not yet noticed it.
- Thanatos's Kizuna Entry 1
In Babylon, where all the wonders gather, there are many Goddesses who bear the attributes of mothers. Whether it's Metis, who is the Goddess of Wisdom, and the Goddess of the Ocean, with a heart of infinite tolerance, or Percy, who is gentle and stern, and always exudes gentleness and brilliance. There are many moments in their lives where other Gods call them mothers. In this way, those who have won the love of everyone do not put on an act of being elders to everyone, or regard themselves as mothers in the literal sense. The exception to this is, the Mother. Even when looking at her name, it is essentially forcing everyone to call her a mother. And the Mother's name is just the softest of her many measures to emphasize her motherhood. She will use her unidentified tentacles to take the initiative to do all kinds of things she thinks a mother needs to do, and calls all the gods she has ever seen as daughters.
"Strange... I have memories of her in my library, but I can't remember her... and I feel sick when I think of her... Why? This kind of foreign feeling is like that of a wooden thorn stuck in a finger..."
In short, the relationship between Metis and her seems to be very bad, but even so, The Mother still affectionately calls Metis her daughter.
- The Mother's Kizuna Entry 2
Therefore, she shall fulfill her duty, her only duty: to embrace all things, to bring all things back into her womb. Let all that she loves, after seeing that which she sees, a future of unparalleled darkness, put all that she has in her. To curl the whole universe once more into the most fundamental zeroth point, and then to use this last point... to give birth to herself.
- The Mother's Kizuna Entry 5
This should be enough to accept the power difference between "Mythical" Gods and "Outer" Gods.

Now is the main character of this show, Yog Sothoth.

Yog Sothoth is wisdom itself. Be it math problems like Riemann hypothesis and NS Equation, the origin of religion, the birth of gods, the origin of wisdom and whatever you named it, Yog Sothoth knows everything.
"It's not that I don't care... But that I think that Gods actually exist too."

The Speaker frowned at the driver's retort: "Oh, it's common that people who believe don't like the existence of Gods to be denied. It's only in order to gain wisdom and deny the reality of God that a leap in cognition can occur."

"That? But... what if the God I believe in is Wisdom itself?"
- Yog Sothoth's Kizuna Entry 4
Almost no one has seen her true form
As a result, almost no one has seen her true form, and the existing pages that record her image only leave behind a dazzling streak of incandescent light.
- Yog Sothoth : Between the blazing embers
Buddha attained wisdom with the help of her bubble. This entry directly referenced the chapter 32 of Diamond Sutra.
Under the great sun, a bubble emerged, without wisdom or gain, like a crystal—appearing and disappearing.

The Buddha smiled silently, and then the Thirty-Second Bhikṣus were obtained.
- Yog Sothoth's Kizuna Entry 1
Yog Sothoth's bubbles are the door way of Tao which is the principle of the Universe. And it can't be defined in words. This entry also reference the Tao Te Ching by Chinese philosopher Laozi.
“The Dao that can be spoken of is not the eternal Dao. It arises from bubbles and exists in bubbles.
The name that can be named is not the eternal name. It emerges from bubbles and becomes true within bubbles.
The door is the origin of all things, the root of mystery. Bubbles burst and shadows disappear, life and death intertwine...”
- Yog Sothoth's Kizuna Entry 2
Yog Sothoth's divine power is Description or Definition. And she transcends it to define the boundries.
Language frames the world, text sets the rules, and thus, time and space are framed outside of this.

For instance, you, looking at this line of text, and I, looking at you through this line of text.

This is how divine power operates. Humans age, skin grays, but how could the world within text? This is the divine power granted by God, “description,” or “definition.” Only by surpassing boundaries can one set boundaries. Because of detachment from all things, one can create all things, and thus, everything is born in one's hand.
- Yog Sothoth's Kizuna Entry 5

Qualification Reasoning for Tier 0 of Yog Sothoth
1. She is the Tao (Dao) itself as both are stated to be not restricted by anything. It's non-dualistic. When bubble burst, dualities like Life and Death are resolved into one. As entry 2 describe The Tao that can be named isn't Tao but rather a manifestation of it. Because Tao can't be named or apart of anything that can be named. This eternal Tao arised and exists from Yog Sothoth's bubble. The named Tao emerged from the bubble and only become true and real after entering the bubble. As original Tao Te Ching describe :
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The Nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The Named is the mother of all things.

There was something undifferentiated and yet complete,
Which existed before Heaven and Earth.
Soundless and formless it depends on nothing and does not change.
It operates everywhere and is free from danger.
It may be considered the mother of the universe.
I do not know its name; I call it Tao.

All things in the world come from being.
And being comes from non-being. (form comes from formlessness)?
- Tao Te Ching
2. There's no multiple beings comparable to Yog Sothoth although there're other outer gods, none of them has the same level power as Yog Sothoth. (And their relationship were never actually shown)
3. There's no fragments of her. But she has "Aforgomon" avatar whose has more violent personality.
So far there's no contradictions from getting her Tier 0. Although she belongs to Cthulhu branch of Babylon Academy, she was never mentioned in other's story.

Extra Reasoning for Tier 0 (meta reasoning)
Well, after reading her kizuna story, it made me think. Isn't the power so called "Description" or "Definition" just concept of fictions? Writers in real life use description or definition to form a story. In the entry 5, the speaker is congratulating someone for reaching here and ask the commonality of above four entries. Since the speaker said "Hello", it can't be that the speaker is talking to a person who exists in-universe. The only possibility is the speaker is breaking the fourth wall and directly speaking to us. As stated here
You, for example, are looking at this line of text, and as I am, looking at you through this line of text.
The academy already has meta fictional inserted characters like Houkai chan (Game Master) and Ling Yi (customer service girl from HG1) who is known as one of script writers of GGZ.

Here is the final conclusion :
Yog Sothoth isn't restricted by anything. She is the nameless Tao itself since the bubble leads to Tao is hers and both of them are describe to be unrestricted.
Yog Sothoth's divine power is Description or Definition. Can use it to make worlds that is eternally independent and unconstrained.
Since her divine power is the very concepts that can be used to create fictions, she transcends this description or definition which is stated as :
Only by surpassing boundaries can one set boundaries. Because of detachment from all things, one can create all things, and thus, everything is born in one's hand.
This is more than enough to consider Yog Sothoth as Tier 0.

Character Profile

Agree :

Neutral :

Disagree :

Last edited:
Bruh, no scans. Yeah, sorry, not passing.

Tier 0 profiles need CRTs to be created.
Should I edit and update the profile to the thread? Scans are hard to get in GGZ as you know. But i will try to gather and update as much as possible

Should I edit and update the profile to the thread? Scans are hard to get in GGZ as you know. But i will try to gather and update as much as possible
Yeah, better do that otherwise this thread will be subject to closure.

This ******* sucks ngl.

Anyway: Is this all of the evidence for Tier 0? Or is there more?

Also, that profile in the sandbox is really bad. Improve it.
Yes, it's all the evidence for Tier 0. But the entire context can be found in the scans I provided cuz I only cited some phrases from it.
I updated the profile a bit by adding more explanation in boundless tier since it seems lacking. Other than that I've nothing to improve since i'm pretty new to making a tier 0 thread and new profiles.

This one seems to be mostly untranslated apart from the bit quoted in the OP. Do you have the full translation?
This one is translated by Hoyodex wiki. I am not sure how reliable their translation is but it isn't MTL for sure. But I fixed some parts that are literally translated word to word.

Tao Te Ching​

Hundreds of years ago, at the Hangu Pass.

Before the white-haired old man, stood a defender guard of the pass that looked at him with reverence.

"Have you truly seen the legendary "Tao"?"

"That's right."

The gentle voice of the old man, like the fine rain of Puze, calmed the anxiety in the guard's heart.

"The Dao Tao is right there, it's behind the door, but also inside the door. The door itself doesn't actually exist, but it can still be seen This really is the origin of all which is mysterious. which is the source of its mystery."

A dreamy bubble rose up from the Hangu Pass, and the old man's figure slowly rose up into the air along with the Bubble, the crystalized world behind him dazzling the guard. And his voice continued to ring out:

"The Tao that may be trodden can be told is not the eternal Tao. It arises from the bubbles, and it is born towards the bubbles. towards their direction it is born.

The name that can be named is not the eternal name. Coming forth from the bubbles it takes form, yet entering them it becomes real.

The door is the beginning and end of all living beings, it is the root of that which is mysterious. As bubbles are cut short and shadows are extinguished, life and death complement each other."

Just after the old man completely vanished, the guard compiled his words into a book. However, he removed the descriptions of these "bubbles".

Yet, there still are people who have caught the clues about the bubble. were able to grasp the still threads reminiscent of the Bubble. In order to capture find the bubble, people will look through the path of the Bubble together with the Golden Dan path of alchemy which resembles it.

It is said that after the scholars who practice alchemy have consumed the true Golden Dan they are able to penetrate through the door and acquire the Bubble's blessings and knowledge.
It is said that when alchemists consume the true elixir of immortality, they can reach the mysterious gate and gain the supreme wisdom bestowed by the 'bubble.'

Last edited:
This one is translated by Hoyodex wiki. I am not sure how reliable their translation is but it isn't MTL for sure. But I fixed some parts that are literally translated word to word.
Nvm. Hoyodex is created from an ass and unreliable source. I'll translate your stuff when I'm free.

This one seems to be mostly untranslated apart from the bit quoted in the OP. Do you have the full translation?
Here is the translation requested from translation request thread.
Moral Bubble Sutra

Several hundred years later, Hangu Pass.

In front of the white-haired old man, the guard of the pass was looking at him with reverence:

"Have you really seen the legendary 'Tao'?"

"Yes."

The old man's gentle voice, like a gentle drizzle in the pond, calmed the guard's anxiety.

"The Tao is there, behind the door and inside the door. The 'door' does not exist, but it can be seen. This is the source of its mystery..."

Dreamy bubbles rose over Hangu Pass, the figure of the old man slowly rose into the air along with the bubbles, and the glass world behind him dazzled the guard. And his voice continued to ring:

"The Tao can be spoken of, but it is not the constant Tao. It originates from bubbles and is born towards bubbles.

The name can be named, but it is not the constant name. It takes shape when it comes out of bubbles and becomes true when it enters bubbles.

The door is the beginning and end of all things, the root of mystery, where bubbles break and their shadows disappear, where life and death are interdependent..."

Right after the old man disappeared, the commander compiled the quotes he left behind into a book, but he deleted the descriptions of the "bubble."

However, some people still caught clues about the "bubble." To find the "bubble," people regarded the Dandao, similar in appearance to it, as the path to the "bubble."

It is said that when alchemists imbibe the true azoth, they can reach the mysterious door and obtain the supreme wisdom bestowed by the "bubble".

> 尤格索托斯・炽烬之间尤格索托斯的阴暗面,名为“亚弗戈蒙”的化身,拥有打破时空规则的禁忌之力。性格相比本尊更加暴躁乖戾。擅自闯入她房间的人类,都被她的怒火烧去过去、烧去未来、烧去存在于世的全部痕迹。以至于几乎无人可见她真实的身姿,而现存的书页中对她形象的记载,只留下了一束耀目的白炽。The dark side of Yog-Sothoth, the "Aforgomon" avatar, she has the forbidden power to break the rules of space and time.Her personality is even more violent than her original one. Human beings who broke into her chambers without authority angered her, which burned away their past, burned away their future, and burned away all traces of existence in the world.Her anger stretches so much that virtually no one has seen her true form, and the records of her appearance in inscriptions leave only a beam of dazzling incandescence.
金刚泡经其时,祇树给孤独园。世尊讲道须菩提,阿难附随,以笔记之。“……发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心,应如是住,如是降伏其心。”……如是灭度无量无数无边众生。实无众生得灭度者。何以故。须菩提。若菩萨有我相。人相。众生相。寿者相。即非菩萨。”“……汝等比丘。知我说法。如筏喻者。法尚应舍。何况非法。”如是者三十一品,言如莲华,法相庄严,忽然止语。阿难惘然,抬首时,见世尊凝目于虚空。虽身在此间,仿若远离。大日之下,混然一泡而出,无智无得,状若琉璃,即现即隐。世尊寂然一笑,于是得第三十二品。“一切有为法。如梦幻泡影。如露亦如电。应作如是观。”众弟子心悦诚服,俯首称然,由是经成。唯有阿难,虽执笔完就,心中仍念是时之泡相,迟滞难言。At that time, in the Jetavana-vihara.The Buddha preached a sermon to Subhūti, and Ānanda took themselves to taking notes."... Having developed the mind of Avalokiteśvara, one should live as this, and surrender your heart like this.""... Yet of the immeasurable, boundless numbers of living beings thus taken across to extinction, there is actually no living being taken across to extinction. And why? Subhūti, if a Bodhisattva has a mark of self, a mark of others, a mark of living beings, or a mark of a life, he is not a Bodhisattva.""All you Bhikṣus should know that the dharma which I speak is like a raft. Even the dharma should be relinquished, how much the more so what is not dharmas."In the case of the Thirty-One Bhikṣus, the words were like the blossoms of lotuses, and the law was solemn, the preaching suddenly stopped.Ānanda was in a daze, and when they raised their head, they saw the Buddha staring into the void. Though here, it seemed that he was far away.Under the great sun, a bubble came out, without wisdom without gain, like a crystal, that is, appearing and disappearingThe Buddha laughed silently, and then they obtained the Thirty-Second Bhiksus."All conditioned phenomena, are like a dream, an illusion, a bubble, a shadow. Like the dew, or like lightning. You should discern them like this."All the disciples were convinced and bowed their heads and said "This is how the Sutra ends."Only Ānanda, although finished with the sutra he wrote, was still thinking about the bubble of time in his heart, where the delay was indescribable.

道德泡经
几百年后,函谷关。

白发的老人面前,关隘的守将正崇敬地看着他:

“您真的见到了,传说中的‘道’吗?”

“没错。”

老人温和的声音,宛如普泽的细雨,平复了守将心中的焦急。

“道就在那里,它在门后,也在门内。‘门’并不存在,但可以被看到,这正是其玄妙的根源……”

一个个梦幻的泡泡在函谷关上升腾了起来,老人的身影随着泡泡一起慢慢升临到半空中,身后那片琉璃的世界令守将目眩神迷。而他的声音还在不断响起:

“道,可道,非恒道也。由泡所发,向泡而生。

名,可名,非恒名也。出泡而形,入泡而真。

门,始终万物,玄妙之根,泡断影灭,生死相成……”

就在老人彻底消失之后,守将整理了他留下来的言语,并著成一书。但他删去了关于“泡”的描述。

不过,仍有人捕捉到了关于“泡”的蛛丝马迹,为了找到“泡”,人们将与其形貌相似的丹道视为通往“泡”的路径。

据说,当炼丹士们服下真正的金丹以后,他们就能抵达玄妙之门,得到“泡”赐予的无上智慧。

Before the white-haired old man, stood a defender of the pass that looked at him with reverence.

"That's right."

The gentle voice of the old man, like the fine rain of Puze, calmed the anxiety in the guard's heart.

"The Dao is right there, it's behind the door, but also inside the door. The door itself doesn't actually exist, but it can still be seen. This really is the origin of all which is mysterious."

A dreamy bubble rose up from the Hangu Pass, and the old man's figure slowly rose up into the air along with the Bubble, the crystalized world behind him dazzling the guard. And his voice continued to ring out:

"The Dao that may be trodden is not the eternal Dao. It arises from the bubbles, and towards their direction it is born.

The name that can be named is not the eternal name. Coming forth from the bubbles it takes form, yet entering them it becomes real.

The door is the beginning and end of all living beings, it is the root of that which is mysterious. As bubbles are cut short and shadows are extinguished, life and death complement each other."

Just after the old man completely vanished, the guard compiled his words into a book. However, he removed the descriptions of these "bubbles".

Yet, there still are people who were able to grasp the still threads reminiscent of the Bubble. In order to capture the Bubble, people will look through the path of the Bubble together with the Golden Dan which resembles it.

It is said that after the scholars who practice alchemy have consumed the true Golden Dan they are able to penetrate through the door and acquire the Bubble's blessings and knowledge.
圣泡经·传道书
高山上。

王审视着臣民与沃野,那是他的所有物。

然而,并不因此自傲,也没有半点欣喜。

纵然是宇内所知的最伟大的人,号称“古往今来的智慧王”,但他也仍有许多无法了解,不可理解,不能明白的事情。

——世界从何诞生?神祇居于何处?万物之间是如何变化的?以及最重要的……人类为何会死?

“神啊……”

王被苦楚与疑惑蛀咬着内心。他祈求着神的回应,苦思着疑问的答案。

他仰望着天空,想象着厚重云层背后神明的面貌。

然后——

王看着横挂在天空上的巨大泡沫,睁大了眼睛。

“那是——”

门在眼前被打开,琉璃般的泡沫簇拥在身边,这是神明对他虔诚的奖赏,王感动地留下了泪水,心中明悟着无穷的智慧。

几个月以后,王坐在案前,决定将神明赐予自己的领悟分享给其他人。

然后,沉默良久,王在莎草纸上写出了第一行文字:

“虚空的虚空,虚空的虚空,凡事都是虚空。”
Holy Sutra - Ecclesiastes
Above the mountains.

The king examined his subjects and his fertile fields, which were in his possession.

However, he did not feel pride, nor did he rejoice in it.

Even though he was the greatest man known in the world, the "Wise King of the Ages", he still had many things that he could not know, could not understand and could not comprehend.

—Where did the world come from? Where does God reside? How do all things change from one another? And most importantly... Why do humans die?

"O YHWH..."

The king was bitten within by bitterness and doubt. He prayed for God's response and pondered bitterly for answers to his questions.

He looked up at the sky and imagined the face of God behind the thick clouds.

Then—

The King looked at the huge bubble that laid across the sky, and his eyes widened.

"Is that—"

The Door was opened in front of him, and the crystal-like bubbles surrounded him. This was the reward from God that he got from his piety. The King was moved to tears, and he had acquired infinite wisdom in his heart.

A few months later, the King sat in front of a table and decided to share the Wisdom that God had given him.

After a long silence, the King wrote the first line on the sedge paper:

"Meaningless! Meaningless! Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless!"
演讲者的遭遇新千年,关于神明的某场演讲。“……我认为,一切神明都是人类内心的某种投射,这种投射要么关乎自然,要么关乎人类自身。说到底,脱离人的意识,神就不会存在。”在下达了如此论断以后,演讲者昂首阔步走下台阶,背后响起经久不息的掌声。坐上驶离会场的轿车,演讲者在车后座上闭目屏息,享受着成功过后的片刻宁静。然而很快——司机的声音打破了这片宁静。“先生……我听到了您刚才的演讲,真的很厉害啊……”“哦?”演讲者自得一笑,“你也关心这种形而上的东西吗?”“倒也不是关不关心……只不过,我认为,神明也是实际存在的呢。”演讲者为司机的反驳皱了皱眉头:“噢,很常见,信仰神明的人不会喜欢神明的存在被否认。只不过为了得到智慧,否定神的实在,才能发生认知的飞跃。”“这样的吗?可是……我所相信的神,如果是智慧本身呢?”演讲者的背上忽然泛起了冷汗。不仅是因为司机悠扬的语气,更是因为窗外忽然泛起了梦幻般的光彩,就像是这辆车闯进了某扇门,进入了一个巨大的泡泡的内部一样。然后,在司机的口中,演讲者得到了更多匪夷所思的真相——宗教的起源,神明的诞生,智慧的由来,传道者们的共同体验……还有,那永恒的泡泡。几天之后,搜索失踪的演讲者的人们在山上发现了车辆,但并未在车内找到他。不知为何,车子的破损很严重,就像是从某个悬崖高处摔落下来一样,但它却正好被放置于山巅。

New millennium, at a speech about Gods.

"... I believe that all Gods are some kind of projection of the human heart, and that this projection is either about nature or about the person themselves. In the end, apart from in Human Consciousness, God cannot exist."

After making this assertion, the speaker strode down the steps with his head held high, follow by an unceasing applause.

Getting into his car, he drove away from the venue, the Speaker closed his eyes and held his breath in the back seat of the car, enjoying a moment of peace after his success.

Soon however—the driver's voice broke the silence.

"Sir... I heard the speech you just gave, it was impressive..."

"Oh?" The speaker smiled to himself, "Do you also care about such metaphysical things?"

The Speaker frowned at the driver's retort: "Oh, it's common that people who believe don't like the existence of Gods to be denied. It's only in order to gain wisdom and deny the reality of God that a leap in cognition can occur."

A cold sweat suddenly flooded the Speaker's back.

Not only because of the driver's languid tone, but also because of the dreamy glow that suddenly flooded the window, as if the car had broken into some door and entered the interior of a giant bubble.

Then, from the driver's mouth, came truths that the Speaker could not believe—the origin of Religion, the Birth of Gods, the Origin of Wisdom, the common experience of preachers... And, the Eternal Bubble.

A few days later, people began to search for the missing preacher and found his vehicle in the mountains, but they did not find him within.

Somehow the car was badly damaged, as if it had fallen from a high cliff, but it was perfectly placed at the top of the mountain.

1. 赞美吾主你好。恭喜你,抵达了这里。你想问这里是什么地方?噢……该怎么说呢,这里是天国,是星海,是仙界,是时空外的居所。无论叫什么名字都无关紧要,因为在这里,你能获得一切,通过伟大的神力。那么让我来为你演示神力的运作方式。既然来到了这里,那么请告诉我,在前面的四篇故事里,无论是世尊,老人,王,演讲者,关于他们最大的共同点,是什么?泡泡?不,不是,那只是一种表征,是一种象征手法,就像是太阳神坐着黄金马车出巡一样,并不是必须要黄金马车,只不过那是神明喜欢的东西。——真正最大的共同点,在于语言,以及文字。语言框定世界,文字制定规则,于是,时空就在这以外被框定。譬如你,正看着这行文字,也如我,在通过这行文字看着你。这就是神力的运作方式。人类会变老,肌肤会发灰,但文字之中的世界怎么可能会?这就是神赐的神力,“描述”,或者说“界定”。唯有超越界限,才能规定界限,正因脱离万物,所以能创造万物,于是万物都在手中诞生。古往今来许多人通过文字来表达观念,将其视作工具,但他们并没有想象过,真正的世界无时无刻不在文字之中诞生,那么仅仅是一个字,都有可能促成一个宇宙从混沌的观念里兴起,然后固定下来,从此再也不会灭亡。——这,便是神赐予我们的神力本身,可惜绝大多数人都只能懵懂地运用它,甚至忽视它的灵性。现在,使用它,创造你的世界,不为时空所制约,永恒独立的世界。顺便,如果有空的话,赞美吾主——尤格索托斯。
    Praise our Lord. Hello Congratulations on arriving here. What's this place, you ask? Oh... How should I put it, this is the Kingdom of Heaven, the Sea of Stars, the Immortal World, the Abode outside of Time-Space. It doesn't matter what it's called, because here you have access to all things, through great divine power. So let me demonstrate for you how this divine power works. Now that you're here, tell me, what is the greatest common denominator in the 4 previous stories, whether it be the Buddha, the Old Man, the King or the Speaker, what is it about them that's the same? Bubbles? No, no, that's just a metaphor, a symbolic device, like the Sun God riding out in a golden carriage, it doesn't really HAVE to be a golden carriage, it's just that that's what the god likes.—The truly biggest common denominator is language, and words. Language frames the world, words make the rules, and so space and time are framed beyond this. You, for example, are looking at this line of text, and as I am, looking at you through this line of text. This is how divine power works. Humans get old, their hair grays, but how about the world within words? This is the divine power of God, "description", or "definition". The only way to define the boundaries is to transcend them, and because we are free from all things, we can create all things, and so all things are born in our hands. Many people through the ages have expressed their ideas through words, seeing them as tools, but they had not imagined that the real world is born from words, so just one word may contribute to the rise of a universe from the concept of chaos, and then fixate it, so it never perishes again.—This is the divine power itself that God has given us, but unfortunately the vast majority of people can only use it ignorantly, even ignoring it's spirituality. Now, use it to create your world, unconstrained by time and space, eternally independent. By the way, if you have time, praise my Lord, Yog-Sothoth
Those the main things posted for yog but its not all there is. , , , .
Do I count Wonderland? if so heres some of it
I'll send it anyways https://imgur.com/a/fg8HG28

Babylon academy:

https://imgur.com/a/XLa9WIV, https://imgur.com/a/WIQfpNc

anyways yea that should be all there is.

> 尤格索托斯・炽烬之间尤格索托斯的阴暗面,名为“亚弗戈蒙”的化身,拥有打破时空规则的禁忌之力。性格相比本尊更加暴躁乖戾。擅自闯入她房间的人类,都被她的怒火烧去过去、烧去未来、烧去存在于世的全部痕迹。以至于几乎无人可见她真实的身姿,而现存的书页中对她形象的记载,只留下了一束耀目的白炽。The dark side of Yog-Sothoth, the "Aforgomon" avatar, she has the forbidden power to break the rules of space and time.Her personality is even more violent than her original one. Human beings who broke into her chambers without authority angered her, which burned away their past, burned away their future, and burned away all traces of existence in the world.Her anger stretches so much that virtually no one has seen her true form, and the records of her appearance in inscriptions leave only a beam of dazzling incandescence.
金刚泡经其时,祇树给孤独园。世尊讲道须菩提,阿难附随,以笔记之。“……发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心,应如是住,如是降伏其心。”……如是灭度无量无数无边众生。实无众生得灭度者。何以故。须菩提。若菩萨有我相。人相。众生相。寿者相。即非菩萨。”“……汝等比丘。知我说法。如筏喻者。法尚应舍。何况非法。”如是者三十一品,言如莲华,法相庄严,忽然止语。阿难惘然,抬首时,见世尊凝目于虚空。虽身在此间,仿若远离。大日之下,混然一泡而出,无智无得,状若琉璃,即现即隐。世尊寂然一笑,于是得第三十二品。“一切有为法。如梦幻泡影。如露亦如电。应作如是观。”众弟子心悦诚服,俯首称然,由是经成。唯有阿难,虽执笔完就,心中仍念是时之泡相,迟滞难言。At that time, in the Jetavana-vihara.The Buddha preached a sermon to Subhūti, and Ānanda took themselves to taking notes."... Having developed the mind of Avalokiteśvara, one should live as this, and surrender your heart like this.""... Yet of the immeasurable, boundless numbers of living beings thus taken across to extinction, there is actually no living being taken across to extinction. And why? Subhūti, if a Bodhisattva has a mark of self, a mark of others, a mark of living beings, or a mark of a life, he is not a Bodhisattva.""All you Bhikṣus should know that the dharma which I speak is like a raft. Even the dharma should be relinquished, how much the more so what is not dharmas."In the case of the Thirty-One Bhikṣus, the words were like the blossoms of lotuses, and the law was solemn, the preaching suddenly stopped.Ānanda was in a daze, and when they raised their head, they saw the Buddha staring into the void. Though here, it seemed that he was far away.Under the great sun, a bubble came out, without wisdom without gain, like a crystal, that is, appearing and disappearingThe Buddha laughed silently, and then they obtained the Thirty-Second Bhiksus."All conditioned phenomena, are like a dream, an illusion, a bubble, a shadow. Like the dew, or like lightning. You should discern them like this."All the disciples were convinced and bowed their heads and said "This is how the Sutra ends."Only Ānanda, although finished with the sutra he wrote, was still thinking about the bubble of time in his heart, where the delay was indescribable.

道德泡经
几百年后,函谷关。

白发的老人面前,关隘的守将正崇敬地看着他:

“您真的见到了,传说中的‘道’吗?”

“没错。”

“道,可道,非恒道也。由泡所发,向泡而生。

名,可名,非恒名也。出泡而形,入泡而真。

门,始终万物,玄妙之根,泡断影灭,生死相成……”

Before the white-haired old man, stood a defender of the pass that looked at him with reverence.

"That's right."

"The Dao is right there, it's behind the door, but also inside the door. The door itself doesn't actually exist, but it can still be seen. This really is the origin of all which is mysterious."

"The Dao that may be trodden is not the eternal Dao. It arises from the bubbles, and towards their direction it is born.

Yet, there still are people who were able to grasp the still threads reminiscent of the Bubble. In order to capture the Bubble, people will look through the path of the Bubble together with the Golden Dan which resembles it.

圣泡经·传道书
高山上。

王审视着臣民与沃野,那是他的所有物。

然而,并不因此自傲,也没有半点欣喜。

“神啊……”

他仰望着天空,想象着厚重云层背后神明的面貌。

然后——

王看着横挂在天空上的巨大泡沫,睁大了眼睛。

“那是——”

然后,沉默良久,王在莎草纸上写出了第一行文字:

“虚空的虚空,虚空的虚空,凡事都是虚空。”
Above the mountains.

The king examined his subjects and his fertile fields, which were in his possession.

Even though he was the greatest man known in the world, the "Wise King of the Ages", he still had many things that he could not know, could not understand and could not comprehend.

—Where did the world come from? Where does God reside? How do all things change from one another? And most importantly... Why do humans die?

"O YHWH..."

The king was bitten within by bitterness and doubt. He prayed for God's response and pondered bitterly for answers to his questions.

Then—

The King looked at the huge bubble that laid across the sky, and his eyes widened.

"Is that—"

The Door was opened in front of him, and the crystal-like bubbles surrounded him. This was the reward from God that he got from his piety. The King was moved to tears, and he had acquired infinite wisdom in his heart.

A few months later, the King sat in front of a table and decided to share the Wisdom that God had given him.

演讲者的遭遇新千年,关于神明的某场演讲。“……我认为,一切神明都是人类内心的某种投射,这种投射要么关乎自然,要么关乎人类自身。说到底,脱离人的意识,神就不会存在。”在下达了如此论断以后,演讲者昂首阔步走下台阶,背后响起经久不息的掌声。坐上驶离会场的轿车,演讲者在车后座上闭目屏息,享受着成功过后的片刻宁静。然而很快——司机的声音打破了这片宁静。“先生……我听到了您刚才的演讲,真的很厉害啊……”“哦?”演讲者自得一笑,“你也关心这种形而上的东西吗?”“倒也不是关不关心……只不过,我认为,神明也是实际存在的呢。”演讲者为司机的反驳皱了皱眉头:“噢,很常见,信仰神明的人不会喜欢神明的存在被否认。只不过为了得到智慧,否定神的实在,才能发生认知的飞跃。”“这样的吗?可是……我所相信的神,如果是智慧本身呢?”演讲者的背上忽然泛起了冷汗。不仅是因为司机悠扬的语气,更是因为窗外忽然泛起了梦幻般的光彩,就像是这辆车闯进了某扇门,进入了一个巨大的泡泡的内部一样。然后,在司机的口中,演讲者得到了更多匪夷所思的真相——宗教的起源,神明的诞生,智慧的由来,传道者们的共同体验……还有,那永恒的泡泡。几天之后,搜索失踪的演讲者的人们在山上发现了车辆,但并未在车内找到他。不知为何,车子的破损很严重,就像是从某个悬崖高处摔落下来一样,但它却正好被放置于山巅。

"... I believe that all Gods are some kind of projection of the human heart, and that this projection is either about nature or about the person themselves. In the end, apart from in Human Consciousness, God cannot exist."

After making this assertion, the speaker strode down the steps with his head held high, follow by an unceasing applause.

Getting into his car, he drove away from the venue, the Speaker closed his eyes and held his breath in the back seat of the car, enjoying a moment of peace after his success.

"Oh?" The speaker smiled to himself, "Do you also care about such metaphysical things?"

Not only because of the driver's languid tone, but also because of the dreamy glow that suddenly flooded the window, as if the car had broken into some door and entered the interior of a giant bubble.

Then, from the driver's mouth, came truths that the Speaker could not believe—the origin of Religion, the Birth of Gods, the Origin of Wisdom, the common experience of preachers... And, the Eternal Bubble.

A few days later, people began to search for the missing preacher and found his vehicle in the mountains, but they did not find him within.

Somehow the car was badly damaged, as if it had fallen from a high cliff, but it was perfectly placed at the top of the mountain.

1. 赞美吾主你好。恭喜你,抵达了这里。你想问这里是什么地方?噢……该怎么说呢,这里是天国,是星海,是仙界,是时空外的居所。无论叫什么名字都无关紧要,因为在这里,你能获得一切,通过伟大的神力。那么让我来为你演示神力的运作方式。既然来到了这里,那么请告诉我,在前面的四篇故事里,无论是世尊,老人,王,演讲者,关于他们最大的共同点,是什么?泡泡?不,不是,那只是一种表征,是一种象征手法,就像是太阳神坐着黄金马车出巡一样,并不是必须要黄金马车,只不过那是神明喜欢的东西。——真正最大的共同点,在于语言,以及文字。语言框定世界,文字制定规则,于是,时空就在这以外被框定。譬如你,正看着这行文字,也如我,在通过这行文字看着你。这就是神力的运作方式。人类会变老,肌肤会发灰,但文字之中的世界怎么可能会?这就是神赐的神力,“描述”,或者说“界定”。唯有超越界限,才能规定界限,正因脱离万物,所以能创造万物,于是万物都在手中诞生。古往今来许多人通过文字来表达观念,将其视作工具,但他们并没有想象过,真正的世界无时无刻不在文字之中诞生,那么仅仅是一个字,都有可能促成一个宇宙从混沌的观念里兴起,然后固定下来,从此再也不会灭亡。——这,便是神赐予我们的神力本身,可惜绝大多数人都只能懵懂地运用它,甚至忽视它的灵性。现在,使用它,创造你的世界,不为时空所制约,永恒独立的世界。顺便,如果有空的话,赞美吾主——尤格索托斯。
    Praise our Lord. Hello Congratulations on arriving here. What's this place, you ask? Oh... How should I put it, this is the Kingdom of Heaven, the Sea of Stars, the Immortal World, the Abode outside of Time-Space. It doesn't matter what it's called, because here you have access to all things, through great divine power. So let me demonstrate for you how this divine power works. Now that you're here, tell me, what is the greatest common denominator in the 4 previous stories, whether it be the Buddha, the Old Man, the King or the Speaker, what is it about them that's the same? Bubbles? No, no, that's just a metaphor, a symbolic device, like the Sun God riding out in a golden carriage, it doesn't really HAVE to be a golden carriage, it's just that that's what the god likes.—The truly biggest common denominator is language, and words. Language frames the world, words make the rules, and so space and time are framed beyond this. You, for example, are looking at this line of text, and as I am, looking at you through this line of text. This is how divine power works. Humans get old, their hair grays, but how about the world within words? This is the divine power of God, "description", or "definition". The only way to define the boundaries is to transcend them, and because we are free from all things, we can create all things, and so all things are born in our hands. Many people through the ages have expressed their ideas through words, seeing them as tools, but they had not imagined that the real world is born from words, so just one word may contribute to the rise of a universe from the concept of chaos, and then fixate it, so it never perishes again.—This is the divine power itself that God has given us, but unfortunately the vast majority of people can only use it ignorantly, even ignoring it's spirituality. Now, use it to create your world, unconstrained by time and space, eternally independent. By the way, if you have time, praise my Lord, Yog-Sothoth

Babylon academy:

oh i forgot dreamland smh

Dreamland:
https://imgur.com/a/dreamland-S5FJtNW (note not all of them here just the augments)
吸猫狂魔 (好感度10后开启) “毫无疑问,梦大陆是一个千奇百怪的世界,看到什么样子的生物都不会稀奇。 但是要说这梦大陆最常见,最多的生物的话,那肯定是猫。 幻梦境爱猫如痴,将梦大陆变成了充满了猫咪的乐园。 花纹的,斑点的,黑白的,纯色的。 但是这还不够,幻梦境赋予了它们可以穿梭时空的能力,这样无论幻梦境什么时候想要吸猫,猫咪们都可以用最快的速度来到她的身边,与它们伟大而亲切的主人一同嬉戏玩闹。” 阅读更多:幻梦境(崩坏系列)

梦大陆 “我目前所在的大陆并不存在于我们所知的任何空间之中,那是借由梦境进入,只存在于梦幻中的世界,我将其称为梦大陆。 在这里,不仅常识无法适用,甚至会被彻底颠覆。这里的大陆是破碎的,还有浮在天空之上的,天气多变而时常有着雷雨暴风。 黑色的人影在地上不断地晃动,长着翅膀的怪物在天上狂笑着。 一切都让我感觉惊恐不安,直到那拥有梦幻般蓝色长发的小女孩出现在这里,我才稍微安心下来。 我从交谈中得知,她叫做幻梦境,是这片梦大陆的主人。” ——一本落满灰尘的破烂日记上,扉页上的文字如此记载着。 阅读更多:幻梦境(崩坏系列)

学识渊博 (好感度30后开启) “今天我和幻梦境进行了一场茶会,她喜欢与人交谈交换知识。 她如同湖水一样静谧的美丽眼瞳中蕴含着难以理解的睿智。 她或许是太长时间没有与人交谈,她的话题总是很跳跃。 从艺术跳转到经济,从游戏跳转到历史,在不经意间变换着各种各样的话题。 并且总是在对话中说着一些令人无法理解的词汇。失落的卡尔克萨,沉入水中的拉莱耶,北极之下的终北大陆。 她所拥有的知识量令我感觉到恐惧,她口中念唱的名字都让我感觉到不安......” ——日记上的字迹似乎因恐惧而变得扭曲了。 阅读更多:幻梦境(崩坏系列)

旧日之歌 (好感度50后开启) “我发誓我确实听到了!那恐怖而令人作呕的单音色长笛声与巨大的鼓声! 那嘈杂的声音在梦境中显得格外的刺耳。 幻梦境所喜好的交响乐绝对不是人类可以去聆听的音乐。 你必须在她想要为你展示她喜爱的交响乐之前想尽一切办法阻止她,无论用什么办法都好,请一定要阻止她播放那些“趣味收藏”! 你不会想要听到那充满了错乱和亵渎的音色!不会想让那些令人感觉恐怖而不可违抗的声音进入你的脑海中! 我已经不行了!那个声音!那个声音又在我的脑子里开始响起来了,不!” ——日记上的字迹变得无比狂乱。 阅读更多:幻梦境(崩坏系列)

梦境之主 (好感度100后开启) “我不应该去招惹她的,不应该说那些猫的不好! 当我再次直视幻梦境那深邃的眼眸时,我就知道自己已经错了,我到底是搭错了哪根筋去招惹她! 她在我的脑内所刻下的恐怖幻影,使我不敢进入梦中。 只要我闭上双眼,那难以名状的幻影就会在我的脑海中浮现。 难以入眠的疲倦和对于梦境的恐惧无时无刻不在折磨着我的心灵,侵蚀着我的身体。 我必须做些什么,必须让梦境之主原谅我。 不然我会死的,真的会死的!” 一一来自破烂日记上最后的记录。 阅读更多:幻梦境(崩坏系列)

you people are funny I'll post the scans
While it's good to provide additional informations that can be helpful to the thread, you should summrized everything you want to add in one message instead of multiple bumps and multiple redo of the same content. You can only bump after 48 hours of inactive.

道德泡经
几百年后,函谷关。

白发的老人面前,关隘的守将正崇敬地看着他:

“您真的见到了,传说中的‘道’吗?”

“没错。”

“道,可道,非恒道也。由泡所发,向泡而生。

名,可名,非恒名也。出泡而形,入泡而真。

门,始终万物,玄妙之根,泡断影灭,生死相成……”

"That's right."

圣泡经·传道书
高山上。

王审视着臣民与沃野,那是他的所有物。

然而,并不因此自傲,也没有半点欣喜。

“神啊……”

他仰望着天空,想象着厚重云层背后神明的面貌。

然后——

王看着横挂在天空上的巨大泡沫,睁大了眼睛。

“那是——”

然后,沉默良久,王在莎草纸上写出了第一行文字:

“虚空的虚空,虚空的虚空,凡事都是虚空。”
Above the mountains.

"O YHWH..."

Then—

"Is that—"

Babylon academy:

******* unbelievable.

Anyway: I'll wait for a translation of the stuff that's in Chinese. But for the stuff that's translated, I have nothing to say, really. Tier 0 is cut and dry here.

Last edited:
******* unbelievable.

Anyway: I'll wait for a translation of the stuff that's in Chinese. But for the stuff that's translated, I have nothing to say, really. Tier 0 is cut and dry here.
Not all scans from that is related to this crt. The arguments I made for this crt are already translated from the scans he provided and the scans I provided. This is gonna take serveral weeks again if we wait for translations for unrelated contents for this arguments. There're already translations for that.

Wonderland is a continent constructed by human cognition. Its material basis is the Houkai energy. All cognitions formed by human consciousness will be limited here and form a creature named "Familiar". There is a gap in space between the world of Familiar and the world of human beings, which is convenient for human beings to summon the familiar.
Wonderland details. (Translated)

There are various reasons for the creation of the servant.

• It can also be a blessing or a curse.
  • It may also be a pre-existence for the servant.
However, in any case, they are all creatures formed by realizing the cognition formed by human consciousness in this Wonderland world based on Houkai energy. And human beings can also summon the servants through the gap in spacetime that connects their world with the servant's world.

Different servants have different abilities. They will use the Houkai energy to do many special things with their own characteristics, and this characteristic also brings them the ability to fight, so that they can often be summoned on the battlefield.

With the help of the servant Hyperion and the Moonlight Throne, after they discovered the new world, they called the new world "Wonderland continent", and it became their new residence. There are many special scenery on this continent, and there are more unknown places waiting for them to dig.

The Original Island (初始岛) is the place where the Servants are originated, and it was also the place where they lived for a long time. But later, due to the war caused by the 2 servants (Hyperion vs Moonlight Throne), the Original Island was once on the verge of destruction. Now, although the war has long since subsided, most of the servant have moved to the Wonderland continent, and only a small part of the servant have chosen to stay.

Freya, the earliest servant, is the servant of this island. She and the other are working hard to establish their own residences.

The small cube that has a certain connection with the world tree will have a certain traction guiding you when you hold it, and when your spirit gets in touch with it, it will breakthrough the barrier of spacetime, take you to the big tree that creates this small cube.

The birth of Wonderland Continent is closely related to the spirit of the ancient tree. In addition, there seems to be an existence responsible for the creation of matter and the creation of life. Among them, the child of the ancient tree spirit, Connor Hord, who can create matter, seems to be the secret of creating life.

Babylon academy all info. These are all translated.

Since I saved the time for the waiting of translations, can you continue to give your evaluation on this crt?

Loli Yog Sothoth being equal to the actual one is crazy. I don't have much to say on the Tier 0 stuff, like Ultima said, it really is cut and dry. But, the profile needs some serious work. Abilities need explanations, and references at the very least and the formatting is a bit off.

Back