• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RULES:
●speed is =;
●Both at 8-A;
●Battle location: Deika city;

Paranormal liberation front:

Decepticon:Kaio1277999

Last edited:
So Geten can just, range him out with ice?
Starscream does have a 1.8x ap advantage but Geten can just fly out of his range and spam ice, because Delia city has a lot of ice, and a lot of water He can turn into ice.
i have no idea where Geten falls in class M, so I will say he might be able to freeze Starscream up, but it’s a 50/50 shot, cause it just says he can “move thousands of tons of ice”

So Geten can just, range him out with ice?
Starscream does have a 1.8x ap advantage but Geten can just fly out of his range and spam ice, because Delia city has a lot of ice, and a lot of water He can turn into ice.
geten flying out of starscream's range and spamming ice on him is a good strategy but the problem is that it won't be effective because starscream can fly just like geten, both in his vehicle mode and robot mode, actually starscream's flight It's better, he has a free flight, unlike geten who has a limited flight as his profile says, just like Geten, starscream can also attack from long distances with his machine guns and arm missiles

geten flying out of starscream's range and spamming ice on him is a good strategy but the problem is that it won't be effective because starscream can fly just like geten, both in his vehicle mode and robot mode, actually starscream's flight It's better, he has a free flight, unlike geten who has a limited flight as his profile says, just like Geten, starscream can also attack from long distances with his machine guns and arm missiles
Geten's "limit" is that he cant fly on his own, he needs ice, it's still good free flying, just wiht an nice platform.
Also Geten has hundreds of meters while starscream has tens

AP:starscream has a higher ap than geten's ap
LS: here i don't know, i don't know where geten's class m comes from, i don't know if he scales to the feat of the giant villains or the celebrity captain, now about the Starscream , I don't know if it scales to the 850 ton feat of OPTIMUS or the 6000 ton feat of megatron.SS:here starscream has a superior ss,but geten's ss is unknown unfortunately.
DURABILITY:here starscream has two advantages over geten, the fact that his durability is superior and the fact that his durability is valid for his whole body already geten no, geten never received a direct attack, he always used his ice to defend himself, such ice that manages to be tough enough to defend him from 8-A attacks, what I mean is, for starscream to win this fight, he will need to hit geten directly, just one attack will be enough to knock him down, even because the durability of geten's body itself is unknown and not 8-A, just the durability his ice rating is 8-A .starscream hitting geten directly is going to be difficult, but to say it can happen is no exaggeration. STAMINA: both are categorized as super human but I would say starscream has the upper hand here because he can easily endure insane pain, like that time he got his arm ripped off by prime and didn't show as much pain, at least not as much pain as a A normal human would feel if he had an arm removed in that brutal way and even then, Starscream didn't show much need for it in that scene where he and the megatron were on top of that building in the second movie. Now Geten has never shown such feats of pain tolerance.
RANGE:geten here has the advantage having hundreds of meters with its ice and starscream has only ten meters. in terms of combat, starscream is more complete, it's true that both like to attack at long distances but starscream can attack at close range, as we saw when he faced prime in the forest battle, he even has a saw, a melee weapon.
INTELLIGENCE: Both are above average. WEAKNESSES:starscream doesn't have a notable weakness, geten has a notable weakness, but it's not something starscream can exploit.
Now let's cite other important details, which is the fact that Starscream has a thousand years of life, experience is in your favor. and it also has a regeneration, sure it's a low regeneration but it's better than nothing, it has enhanced senses and when transforming into its vehicle mode, an F-22 Raptor, it gains a more protection, as it was said in the game, transformers dark of the moon, which is canon, now over Geten he has an advantage which is the fact that this battlefield is a good place for him to fight, there's a lot of ice and water for him to handle, but then that's it. As you can see starscream has a lot more advantages over geten than geten has over starscream. But anyway, if I'm wrong about something, feel free to correct me.

Starscream gets ******* sniped because SBA has them start at the max range of the character with more range so Starscream has to close hundreds of meters of an absurd amount Ice AOE that will be borderline impossible for him to avoid unless he's lucky. His only saving grace is that he has the stat advantage which improves in Stealth Force Mode but that's it.

Starscream gets ******* sniped because SBA has them start at the max range of the character with more range so Starscream has to close hundreds of meters of an absurd amount Ice AOE that will be borderline impossible for him to avoid unless he's lucky. His only saving grace is that he has the stat advantage which improves in Stealth Force Mode but that's it.
you talk in a way that makes it sound like geten can annihilate starscream with one attack BUT that's definitely not the case lol, ok let's remember which opponents geten have faced so far,Dabi,mountain Lady,Gang orca, and cementoss, and them they have three things in common compared to starscream,
FIRST,
they can't fly (I know Dabi can fly but when he faced geten he couldn't),
SECOND,
they don't have the thousands of years and are not war veterans as well starscream
THIRD,
His Ap and Durability are lower than starscream's, and these three things tell us three things too
, FIRST
STARSCREAM can destroy geten's massive ice structures more easily than gang orca, dabi, cementoss and m.lady,
SECOND
he can withstand the attacks of these huge geten ice structures more easily than m.lady, orca gang, dabi and cementoss,
THIRD
, the fact that he flies also proves that he can dodge geten attacks much more easily what cementoss, dabi, m.lady and gang orca, like dude, do you remember how agile and fast starscream got out of his vehicle and robot mode while destroying those jets in the dr 2007 movie?? for starscream, STARSCREAM still has his Steath force and his millions of years of experience in the cybertron war and his high lowregeneration...Starscream has good arguments that prove that he is quite capable of closing the distance between himself and geten and so one shot him. at the end of the day, the only, I repeat, THE ONLY WINCON that Geten has here is his Large range attacks, STARSCREAM is superior to geten in everything else, I repeat, ALL THE REST, ok to finish, I wanted to have mentioned Gigantomachia here but it's not necessary since machia stomps geten and starscream will definitely win here but he won't stomps geten like machia did, anyway I vote for starscream mid high diff.

Back