• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers Discussion Thread #2

God Ginji i mean Ginji with Lord Of Creation authority. After transcending to the real world and gaining the authority to change the virtual world as he sees fit. In that form it would be pretty safe to assume Ginji >= Archiver (since he can do anything the archvier can aswell as completely reset the archiver if he wishes to do so).

No my dude. Ginji only won the tourney and this his vision of a new Universe would be made into reality by the Archiver. He didn't exactly gain any powers but got the authority to overwrite Archiver's program. This Authority was the "Lord of Creation" program implemented by the Brain trust members to the Archiver when it went nearly out of control.

Yeah but with that, he still got authority to overwrite the archiver's program allthough temporarily. He had just as much power over the virtual world as the archiver. We decided not to have that as a separate tier, they decided to have it. Doesn't mean it's wrong, Ginji is that strong though it's a non combat ginji as he doesn't fight. Same thing would be if someone were to give Akabane a tier for his true self, not that it's wrong, it's just useless.

Akabane's true self would be human tier. Real World people, like professor Ginji explained, is a place where stuffs like superpowers don't exist at all. It's a world which is exactly like ours. Ginji becoming 2-B via having the authority to let the Archiver reset the timeline isn't even applicable. Any individual, even fodder ones, would become 2-B by that logic If they were given the title of Lord of Creation

It isn't applicable because it's only due to winning that. Though he still could perform 2-B likely 2-A feats. He doesn't fight like that, sure and all those arguments, you still can't deny that "In that moment Ginji was 2-B, likely 2-A". They have a key for Ginji specifically in that moment, that doesn't make it wrong. Differentiate "wrong" from "inapplicable" or "redundant".

It's only a one time stuff that was done under heavy circumstances and even then, we don't know IF Ginji could make the Archiver rewrite everything or just the Virtual World.

Both looks good. I edited Maria's immortality a bit since she didn't show Regen but has healing spells, she doesn't have 5 and 8 as she can die unlike Akabane.

Also Der Kaiser's NEP seems skeptical tbh. It seems more like Non-Corporeality rather than NEP but idk you can ask other knowledgable members regarding that justification.

Well he has no physical body (Physical non existence), since he also lacks a soul (his soul is actually just a key) that's full NEP.

Don't all transcendentials exist beyond Life and Death? (Stated by you in the previous thread). Also type 8, is due to her type 9. Since she is transcendential her virtual world self is reliant (type 8) or her transcended self.

Oh yeah I remember. Type 5 is cool.

I'll have to retract my statement regarding "Every Transcendental is Type 8 and 9" since there's like only Akabane and possibly prof Makube have that as all other Transcendentals live in the Virtual World rather than staying in the real world after they moved in there following the resistance that Ban's Granny put up. That also includes Maria, Ban's Granny, Masaki, Kagami, etc

Does Maria have no statement of beyond life and death?

Also Ban's Granny (The Witch Queen) would have that since she is in the real world (or was since she's dead in both lol).

But ok i agree with Maria, Kagami and Masaki.

I think that statement comes in Part/Chapter 75 of the last arc where Transcendentals were stated to surpass life and death but reevaluating that statement, I feel like it's only valid for Akabane and possibly Prof Makube as many others were nearly killed by normal stuffs and even Ban's granny died despite being a Transcendental lel (RIP old witch). I just think it'd be Type 1 and 2 for Maria, Kagami, Masaki as they have lost their full Transcendental properties by having their real bodies come into the virtual GB world.

I think The Witch is a lot more complicated than "dying of old age" tbh. It feels like there is much more to her death. Here is my idea on how things went and why there are different types of transcendentials.

We know The Witch sealed off the real world from the virtual world. Now here is what i think. People who entered the world (as transcendentials) before The Witch sealed everything droping The Archiver in chaos and self control from the real world were swallowed by the virtual world and were actually sealed on the inside of the seal along with the virtual world almost losing their transcendential properties.

People who joined the virtual world after it was sealed are unaffected by the seal (they weren't sealed) and therefore can use their transcendential properties to their fullest. Akabane feels like 1 of them given that he has never shown to have any knowledge of The Witch Queen, and doesn't feel like has stayed there for a long time.

So that would mean The Witch Queen sacrificed her own Transcendence to drop the world into chaos.

Also the Witch Queen lost her life to seal babylon city no? (I think it was stated somewhere that she sacrificed her life to seal that door). So technically she wouldn't have ever lost her "transcendence"? (Im asking since i want to know whether i should do 2 keys for her or 1)

Btw check this and this thread. About the 2nd one, mention whether you want to see Lord Of Creation Ginji added in the profiles, since people seem to want him on the profiles.

are you able to make the discord for getbackers, i know it was said ages ago that they didnt need one, but I have searched on google and i see no getbackers discord server!

Back