• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers Discussion Thread #2

Also Fire dude, can you add a picture to this thread? This thread looks widowed without a picture. Add a cool af picture in the thread. Something like this:-

Getbackers.full.1451430

Hehehe, Ginji is the most super sayajin of them all. xD

Also Ginji's profile incoming (i'll start working on it rn). The best electricity user in the wiki (inb4 masada introduces 1-A electricity)

I see you guys went ahead and made the profiles... I guess my blog isn't needed then. I'm not sure I agree with the hax some of them have but it's whatever. So long as you guys don't start wanking to the high heavens it's alright.

See you guys around, since the profiles are made and have justified ratings I'll be focusing on other things, Good luck.

Eyo lancer i need some opinions here. What tier should i put Base Ginji as?

Raitei ginji, im thinking of 6-B or something similar (since he should be potency wise higher than Ban or Akabane as neither of them focus on AP).

Lord Of Creation would be higher han raitei (maybe high 6-B or 6-A) (untill the 5-A feat is calced then 5-A ftw)

And True lord of creation (idk if i should bother with making a page for Ginji once he becomes true lord of creation and rewrites the multiverse).

LordGriffin1000 said:
I see you guys went ahead and made the profiles... I guess my blog isn't needed then. I'm not sure I agree with the hax some of them have but it's whatever. So long as you guys don't start wanking to the high heavens it's alright.

See you guys around, since the profiles are made and have justified ratings I'll be focusing on other things, Good luck.
Yo Dude we do need that Blog otherwise peeps would be skeptical for stats.

I think it's redundant to keep Raitei and Lord of Creation Separately. Just have two keys one being Base and the other one being Raitei since Lord of Creation is just Ginji winning against Voodoo King and becoming champion of the Archiver's Tournament

Wait no, there is Lord Of Creation and True lord of creation (as i rank them at least)

Lord of Creation is just 100% power Raitei...wait it is actually unneeded ok. Then imma remove it, how do i rank base Ginji doe. Rn i went with 10-A physically, 9-B with lightning attacks (though those are just place holders since he was fighting Miroku so he should be far higher).

Please remove the Divine Design Cards from Ginji's standard equipment. He literally has just his card for that one Arc and that's it.

Don't worry it's about the "the OP needs to state it". Or imma make a new key for Divine Design, so basically:

Base|Raitei|+Divine Design

Ginji has two keys in AP but only one in dura and there's no spot on the profile with the name of his keys and the list of his keys

I fixed some things about Ginji

• Removed Immortality 2 and 5 since 2 is not necessary and 5 wasn't stated at all that Ginji transcends death

• Replaced Time Manip with Age Regression since he didn't Manip Time itself but rather regressed back into his younger self

• Removed Mind and Perception Manip since him warping the Virtual Reality of Lower Town in IF is just Reality Warping which was explained in that arc itself.

• Removed Low 2-C rating since chain reaction feats and indirect feats like that aren't applicable in neutral verses.

In any verse, that Low 2-C feat isn't applicable since Low 2-C comes from Ginji and Masaki fighting and their resultant destruction would destroy the Infinity Fortress building which could collapse the Archiver's data (for some weird reason) and eventually collapsing Space-Time.

Why are the GB dudes FTL? The justification on their profiles doesn't lead to any scans/reasoning, just saying they're faster than people without profiles.

EoS GB dudes like Ban, Ginji, and Akabane are way faster than people who can become Photons and attack with Light Speed and even before that, they have been consistently evolving and getting powerups after fighting Light Speed dudes. To simply put it into Scaling:

EoS Akabane and Ban >= Ginji Lord of Creation > Voodoo King >= Kurusu Masaki who can become Photons and Attack with Photon Weapons that can destroy anything > Drei Rhitters who can attack at Light Speed. The Previous GetBackers discussion thread gives the full context along with chapter numbers of the arcs. There's even a scan posted and calcd here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2358102

No Problem. There will be Calcs soon which would put EoS Guys at Least Large Planet Level which is consistent with their Powerscalling and Statements of destroying the world.

Btw i found context on Logic Manipulation.

Since Akabane is a scientist of the Brain Trust, he can manipulate the world by manipulating the algoritms. Since the world is made out of data and equations manipulating these would result in the changing of the world. And he can do that given that he is a scientist and member of the brain trust.

So with this it would fall under Data Manipulation, Information Manipulation and Mathematics Manipulation.

Ban is not a Brain Trust member and he can do the same. Same with Ginji. Akabane was never shown to use algorithms and shit to manipulate it. The world isn't even made out of data and equations and only The Archiver and Makubex sees them as such. It's only a quantum parallel universe. And Akabane is a Surgeon, not a scientist since Brain Trust members consists of people from different professions and fields and not everyone are scientists.

Ok then when the 5-A feat is accepted im gonna revamp the tierings:

Ban: He's gonna lose his 9-B tier, because it'd look pretty dumb to have 9-B and 5-A on the same place. So it'd be something like this

At least 7-B to 7-A, likely 5-A. Likely High 5-A with Asclepius. Unknown with Demon Arm

Akabane: Idk about Akabane i may keep his 9-C tier, but im likely gonna remove it. So:

(9-C SoS) At least 7-C, 5-A, likely High 5-A

Ginji idk yet.

I think it's better if we remove base for Akabane.

Ginji we shall keep his Base aka using just electricity and Raitei form and Ban same too. Their tiers are pretty comparable.

Ban should have his 9-B tier?

Even though his base > a ton of ppl's base > Ginji's base > Miroku > 5-A dude.

I mean for apparence's sake i'd say remove it.

Akabane may keep it.

Ginji also may keep it. Though if they do, it's likely gonna be a separate key.

And yes @lancer xD. Already planning for 9-C, 7-C, 7-B, 7-A, high 7-C and low 7-B being taken by GetBackers (i mean the keys for the strongest per tier). 9-B didn't go so well for Ban.

IMHO

Keep Ban's Base form (Get Back the Lost Time arc base form) and his Asclepius Form

Keep Ginji's Base form using Electricity from Get Back the Lost Time arc and Raitei

Keep only form for Akabane and that's EoS

Its redundant to have their Tier 9 forms when we have come way past those.

So ban gets: 5-A, High 5-A and Unknown? Ginji gets: 5-A, High 5-A and Unknown (as raitei)

And High 5-A for Akabane?

Isn't that a bit rough? Since they get such huge boosts in power, it's like keeping only MUI goku as a key for him.

I was thinking of this (Ban):

Tier:7-B, likely 7-A| 5-A likely High 5-A| At least 5-A| Unknown

Keys: Divine Design arc (i feel like that's a nice arc to start at given that we have not only ban physically fighting normally, but also since we have the Divine Design cards profile)| Get Back the lost time arc| Using Asclepius| Demon Arm

(though asclepius and demon arm will be applicable to both forms)

Same for Ginji.

And Akabane would be:

9-C| 7-C| At least 5-A, likely High 5-A

First fight| Second Fight| Get Back the lost time

Also we need to decide on the level of the transcendential beings. I mean what level would the real life dudes be relative to the virtual akabane. Reality-Fiction isn't taken seriously here. I'd say likely low 1-C for them (6D)

If they have High 5-A calculations then we can use High 5-A but if there isn't then we can't tier jump. We can do is keep At Least 5-A and mention in AP that it's vastly stronger than before.

As for Ban with Demon arm, I'd say just keep him at "At Least 5-A" and mention in AP that it's vastly stronger than before. No need to put Unknown since we know he's much more stronger than before.

And I honestly feel like if we do tier separations based on Arcs then we have to split the Haxes too for each key which would be a huge pain in the bottom. However, I'm neutral on this and if you think this seperation is good then go ahead.

Transcendental beings like Akabane and Prof Ginji exist in the Real World which exists on the same Time Axis as that of the GetBackers Universe as stated in Chapter 88. The GetBackers world is just a Quantum Universe created by The Archiver as a Parallel Universe with the help of Kagami's Mirror Magic Effect. So they aren't higher dimensional or anything and there isn't really any statement that the real world exists on a Higher Dimensional plane.

And the Reality Fiction Interaction page is going to be removed soon btw.

The haxes wouldn't apply on Akabane's and Ban's case though. They don't learn anything throughout the series. I mean from Divine Design up to Get Backers, ban just has more showings not exactly more hax.

Though we could just use At least 7-B to 7-A, likely at least 5-A as a tier to include both (since i think we would need the ones for Divine Design)

Akabane's hax are completely undividable doe. His logic and divine providence, he's had that from the very start.

Idk about Ginji doe. About Demon arm, yes we could do that, though we don't know an upper limit. , though i guess we could use Asclepius and demon arm to express the arcs

7-B up to 7-A. At least 5-A, likely High 5-A with asclepius (is immensly stronger than Miroku's father and keeps on drawing more and more power from the constellation of asclepius). At least High 5-A with Demon Arm (far superior to his normal draw from asclepius).

Akabane would be a similar case by scaling from Ban.

Lancer45Man said:
Transcendental beings like Akabane and Prof Ginji exist in the Real World which exists on the same Time Axis as that of the GetBackers Universe as stated in Chapter 88. The GetBackers world is just a Quantum Universe created by The Archiver as a Parallel Universe with the help of Kagami's Mirror Magic Effect. So they aren't higher dimensional or anything and there isn't really any statement that the real world exists on a Higher Dimensional plane.
And the Reality Fiction Interaction page is going to be removed soon btw.
What would be capable of bypassing Akabane's type 9 then?

Also The Archiver may be the strongest 2-B (i mean as in the farthest into 2-B).

Since The Archiver embodies all possibilities then it's not countless possibilities. Since Ginji's mom stated that every human is countless possibilities. Past humans alone are 100 Billion, so he's 100 billion x countless at the very least (without counting the butterfly effect or the future humans). Counting the future humans in it would be 2-A since the countably infinite is actually the number we need. Given that the number of possibilities coming from these humans would be countably infinite (forever increasing without being infinite) which would be well in line with what Ginji's mom said about the World's possibilities "the world is an endless series of chances".

Also Lancer i saw your comment on Hiiragi vs Akabane (not talking about the fight since Akabane stomps passively). "Would have stomped all 3 if he hadn't stopped mid-way". You think Akabane is the strongest Get Backers character?

Back