• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers Discussion Thread #2

Maybe we should wait for the calc blog by Tatahakai cuz Tier Jump is frowned upon in this Wiki without proper evidence and suppose if we get 5-A calcs but tier jump it to High 5-A for Ban's Demon Arm with the reasoning that far superior to his normal draw from asclepius which is immensely stronger than Miroku's father and keeps on drawing more and more power from the constellation of asclepius then it'll be bad since we are basing it not a calc or statement of a multiplier that's 6000x more since that's the gap between 5-A and High 5-A

As for being able to bypass Akabane's Type 9, someone needs to have High Level Clairvoyance (To understand about Akabane's Type 9) + Dimensional Travel that can travel between Alternate Universes + Law Manip + Reality Warping + Existence Erasure that can erase mind, body, soul since simply killing Akabane in Real World won't kill him in GB world as his will would continue to exist which could revive or Ressurect Akabane in GB world via Type 8 on Divine Providence. Concept Absorption or Erasure works too also.

Hmm well if the calc ends up with something like 500 above baseline then High 5-A for Ban and Akabane is gonna be a thing.

And damn...that's a LOT of work. Though what if ppl have multiversal range? or would it be specific to Dimensional travel since it is not part of the GB multiverse?

I'm neutral on 2-B Archiver tbh

And I think EoS Ban is slightly more powerful than Akabane in Raw Power but Akabane is more Versatile than him in overall Haxes and shit and had ways to kill him and could have also killed him if he went all out using all his stuffs.

Usually in a vs thread, fights take place in a Neutral Verse where both verses are considered to exist in one single verse via verse equalization afaik. So GB Multiverse would be part of the verse who they are fighting against and vice versa. And if the Character has Multiversal range then it works too but he or she needs to have all the other haxes that I mentioned to fully kill or incap Akabane.

Also about the 2-B Archiver thing, you can mention that with scans in the AP section of The Archiver's page along with factual info and calcs with the 100 Billion or whatever amount of total humans the world has ever had. If it helps, you can create a blog to show the scans, calc and stuffs for Archiver's tiering and link it to the page.

Lancer45Man said:
Also about the 2-B Archiver thing, you can mention that with scans in the AP section of The Archiver's page along with factual info and calcs with the 100 Billion or whatever amount of total humans the world has ever had. If it helps, you can create a blog to show the scans, calc and stuffs for Archiver's tiering and link it to the page.
I'll just ask someone to re-open the page and fix the wording.

Lancer45Man said:
Usually in a vs thread, fights take place in a Neutral Verse where both verses are considered to exist in one single verse via verse equalization afaik. So GB Multiverse would be part of the verse who they are fighting against and vice versa. And if the Character has Multiversal range then it works too but he or she needs to have all the other haxes that I mentioned to fully kill or incap Akabane.
No it would equalize the virtual world with their world. So basically:

GB multiverse ----------------------- Real world

Xverse Multiverse

The GB multiverse and the Xverse multiverse would be equalized, though multiversal range still wouldn't reach as via verse equalization multiversal range wasn't enough to affect the real life people. So i doubt it'd work. And Dimensional Travel wasn't useful in verse either.

Personally i'd say Ban is mostly = Akabane , but slightly more powerful. Akabane is more meta by this wiki's standards with his passive power null and stuff. But 1v1 Ban takes it if they both fough full on against each-other. I doubt Akabane would be able to get through his passive law which is stronger than Akabane's law (likely = to his law not to die), though i'd say Ban since Ban won vs Akabane even though he didn't have the Jagan which is like his main weapon. Akabane is definitely more meta though. xD

Real World exists alongside GB Universe which was made Crystal clear in Chapters 86,87,88. Verse Equalization makes Xverse and GBverse part of one unified verse. And we never saw any Multiversal Range attacks in GB and only twice we saw Dimensional Travel which was Professor Makube allowing Ginji to go through the gates of Babylon City into the real world and when Archiver brought alternate versions of Makubex and Emishi. The only reason why the Archiver could not affect the Real World is because it's program is situated in the Real World making it out of his area of effect and jurisdiction.

And I meant the same thing with Ban and Akabane. But I'd say Akabane never really went all out with his Arsenal. He even Regenerated and came back to save an exhausted dying ban as if nothing ever happened to him even after getting erased by Ban. If Akabane were to imagine that he would never lose then he would have never lost.

Hmm i did the calc of the 5-A Get Backers by assuming the length of the blade around 2 meters (it does seem fairly long) and assumed the blade is 2x as thick as a normal katana (we don't have an exact value of either but the blade seems to be longer than the averge get backers male, so it would be around 190cm at least and it does seem much thicker than the avg katana even shown with the thickness of the hilt it would also be fair assumptions given that we'r not calcing at light speed, but at 0.92c)

The calc results in 3.1689216e+37 when then borderline for High 5-A is 6.9e+37. The get backers do seem like they'll go for High 5-A quite easily.

Hmm idk if it'll go up to High 5-A for Shimon Miroku, but the others yeah they do all go to High 5-A. Though which was swung at light speed, the tip of the sword or the hand?

Also we'r gonna have to wait for the calc to be completed right?

I meant that actually. Ban, Ginji, Akabane would be High 5-A if the calc goes through. Also it was the entire sword that was Swung at Light Speed.

And yeh we gonna have to wait unless someone else does it quickly

If it had been the hand it would have been immesurable (as in above light speed so it can't be measured). So i guess that's both good and bad, good cus it can be measured, bad cus it's a smaller value xD.

Imma do it myself if it takes long.

Also on the tiering topic https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2373561 Since i need to do this to change The Archvier's tiering.

I don't entirely agree with 5-A, Lightspeed thing but that will be discussed when I'm finished.

Note: I'm not saying the 5-A, Lightspeed isn't legit, So don't worry.

No?? If Akabane Regened after getting completely erased along with the Multiverse, then it'd be High Godly.

And when did Akabane tank 4D erasure? Are you referring to Ban's erasure as 4D? It's not 4D erasure just a good af Existence Erasure that can erase even Metaphysical aspects of a being

Well not only Ban, i was reffering to the archiver and King of Creation Ginji rewriting reality which means completely erasing the whole multiverse returning to a state of nothingness before it being rewritten again (which was done at least twice). And since Ban can cut fate wouldn't that also qualify for 4D erasure since fate belongs to the past aswell?

No?

Archiver and Ginji rewrote reality when?? Archiver wanted to rewrite it but after Ginji became the winner the system of Archiver became stable and no rewrite happened. And surviving Reality rewriting doesn't give you any type of Regen. Also that's just Fate Manip hax.

This seems good to me and is consistent with statements for how Ban with Asclepius has the power to destroy the world as well as how Ginji in his Lord of Creation form against Voodoo King also has the power to destroy the world.

Yeah i find it weird that TataHakai's calc was actually bigger even though his "sword" was smaller (he took the sword with like a basis of 60cm long, while Bambu's sword was like over 3m xD). Though is it ok to have people with High 5-A tiers (Akabane and Ban is particular) due to:

Angel Arm> Demon Arm> Base Asclepius> Asclepius Der Kaiser> Base Ban> Base Der Kaiser> Ginji> the strongest miroku > The rest of the miroku> Paul > Shimon Miroku (who performed the 5-A feat).

Especially when ascleipus is a DUMB boost. So i was thinking of having Ban at:

7-A, likely 5-A| At least 5-A with asclepius| At least 5-A with Demon Arm| At least 5-A likely High 5-A with Angel Arm

And Akabane at:

7-A, likely 5-A| 5-A, possibly High 5-A (EoS)

Hold the thought for the calc since people in Bambu's comment section are disagreeing with the calc.

Even then if it's accepted, the tiering would only be 5-A since High 5-A from 5-A is like over 6100x jump and we don't jump tiers unless concrete feats and statements are available.

That would be instant travel speed for the attacks (same for Akabane) due to literally cutting through space, though i don't think Infinite should be on their speed stats as it may create confusion.

Or i guess i could add it though it would need to be worded the right way.

Lancer45Man said:
Statements like these are why GetBackers once reached 1-B tier in this wiki and was deleted.
This was because we know Ban can cut through space/dimensions, so Kagami's statement is acceptable. I wouldn't have put it if that were just a vague statement like that, so since we have feats of them doing that, the statement can be taken at face value.

Ban's Space cutting stuff comes into play in the final arc. Even then it's just Spatial Manipulation hax. Not any infinite speed feat.

Lancer45Man said:
Ban's Space cutting stuff comes into play in the final arc. Even then it's just Spatial Manipulation hax. Not any infinite speed feat.
Comes into play in the final arc....not exactly. He just clearly does that feat in the final arc, nothing shows that he couldn't do it before.

Well it's practical infinite speed. Due to ignoring space it would work similarly to infinite speed (like Reinhard's LLT). Though as i said i wouldn't put it as infinite speed, and would rather just keep it at "spatial hax".

It's not infinite speed my dude just Spatial hax. The statement from Kagami shouldn't even be taken literally since there's heavy context involved in that fight. Not to mention the most the verse has shown is FTL speed.

Back