• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just saw the profile CP made and I couldn't pass this opportunity up. Idc if it's a stomp or not (hopefully hax & regen make up for it).

Ganondorf vs Gerudo

Speed equalized. Ganon is High 5-A, Gerudo is 6-A.

Gerudo
Ganon NES

The good thing is gerudo isn't a top tier tensei character, so he won't be getting upgraded, and this can be fair.

The bad thing for gerudo, is that he isn't a top tier tensei character, so he has no resistance to time stop, reality warping, power nullification or sealing.

Does ganon start with any of the abilities i mentioned above?

He doesn't as far as I'm aware of. His High 5-A tier is a bit weird to say the least considering he has so much different times that he showed up that it's kinda up in the air on what he does in that tier.

How good is ganon soul hax resist? Considering the fact heartless is only a unique skill not an ultimate skill/gift and ultimate skills>all others, tensei guys who have ultimate skills should have soul hax on the scale of several thousands of ppl, likewise resistance.

At the very least killing a spiritual being means destroying their soul, and doing that would require getting past their resistance which is on the several thousands of ppl so either way these guys have ridiculous soul hax and resistance.

well, he can prevent himself from TURNING into a soul when he's in the Twilight Realm, or at the very least, he can revert it, considering we never saw him resist. We just know that he has some form of control after being thrown into the Twilight Realm after an unknown period of time.

Ganon's soul resistance scales to Triforce holders as a whole, @Glass. @CP. It's as good as the population of a country/region/province.

I forgot about the multi-dimensionsal barriers, can ganon get past gerudo's always active, multi-layered barrier which creates absolute defense by making use of dimensional gaps?

Er...not sure, but I doubt it? Ganon has spatial manipulation, but pretty sure it can't penetrate spatial barriers. Especially if they're higher dimensional.

oh Cal that reminds me, so that stomp thing that Ganon does to Paralyze. Didn't he do that in his weaker tier?

Don't think it's higher d, just that it makes use of gaps in dimensions as in like pocket dimensions or universes that sort of sense of the word not higher dimensions, and by making use of those gaps in dimensions they create absolute defense around them cause nothing can hit them unless you have some really good spatial manipulation, which consequently every relevant tensei character has lol.

@Glass. Yeah and I'm not sure why he doesn't.

@CP. Ganon in a much weaker state could distort the dimensions in his boss room so that up is down, left is right, etc. Is that enough?

Probably gets pass it then.

Only shot i see gerudo has then if soul manipulation and barriers are out, is the demon lord's haki/ambition, which can make his opponents extremely panicked to the point they faint or die, in otherwords empathetic manipulation.

If that doesn't work gerdo is screwed here, only thing he could do is absorb ganon but not like he is rimuru who hugs ppl and absorbs the conceptual existences in them ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back