• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

German vs Greece,why not!! (An Beatrice Kirscheisen vs Achilles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Beatrice match folks,since Kanzaki vs Beatrice are mismatch,i pair her with an Nasuverse character,his name is Achilles (and since Achilles didn't get any love thou......i finally use him).

-Place located in Berlin

-Speed equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Range is 4 km

-Beatrice in 7A version

Beatrice Kischeisen
AchillesGallery

VS

-Beatrice : 0

-Achilles : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

does achilies use his NP of the bat? Cause i'm pretty sure valkyrie will try to finish him as fast as possible and does go for briah off the bat iirc

Well,there is Dromeus Kometes,this NP basically can make him fast enough in "one breath",if Beatrice not careful she will get one-shotted,he also have invulnearability that make him immune to all non divine enemies (altough Beatrice have holy relic that make her have "divine" trait).

Short answer is,yes he will use NP of the bat.

ah well there is the fact she is pretty careful as well try to finish but competent enough likely achiles has better experience but she isn't a slouch

Also,there is Akhilleus Cosmos,it create an pocket world dimension fortress like Astolfo did in eps 22.

Well yeah Achilles is more experience due of his legend in trojan war.Either way i will call masada expert and Nasuverse expert to come here.

can it null her regen though? But it is likely she can damage him via thrud cause of how it was made i guess?

Depending on how you interpret things, Beatrice one-shots.

On one hand, she is using magic that comes from a 1-A entity, which should give it plenty of Divinity.

On the other hand, she has loads of soul hax like every other Masada character.

Both things together should be lethal to Achilles.

His Chariot, Invulnerability, Speed and Spear are basically useless. He can't kill her and she can kill him quite easily. It's pretty obvious that this is a stomp.

<Speed

That shit is always Equalized, it being useless isn't a good excuse for a stomp.

Rest is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back