• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt's strength, possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's definitely hard but no doubt is a strength feat above a class 5, that thing was even in movement when he attacked Geralt, so, he had to restrain a lot of his mass.

Geralt in Witcher 3 should be around 6'3/191 cm. The monster size can be compared with a sea animal's size, a sea animal with that size can reach easily 60 tons.

Alright, while it is a little bit vauge i did manage to make some what of a height estiamte for geralt

thanks to lgamer099 99 for pointing out ciri is 175.26 cm tall i did a side by side comparison which did turn out to be accurate

By that we can decide that geralts height is at 6.1 feet or 185 cm in height

now that we have everything it's now time for math

304 pixels is 237,78 % larger than 90 pixels

meaning that would equate to the creature being exactly 624 cm tall or 20 foot tall which is exactly twice the size of a african bush elephant

not to mention the the length which is 2496 cm long or 81 foot long

this would jump geralt from class 5 to 25 or possibly 50

but there is a major problem

and that is to calculate the weight which is near impossible to do

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Thanks for the try, indeed I think class 25 is the minimum for that feat but is a safe guess tho, it can't be under a 20-30 tons level. We can't say if Geralt can be really that strong, his strength is not defined yet, we should wait new comics and hoping for new strength feats, but that is his last strength feat for now.

The best thing to do is compare che creature with a real animal, and with that size, just a sea animal can match that huge size, that's why I said it could weight 50-60 tons..

The head and torso are definitely bigger than an elephant. Why did you choice an elephant as a model?

Anyway I won't say disappointing, it's in the same official Spider-Man strength.

You have to add that the monster was in movement, that's mean the mass Geralt had to restrain was more heavy than the actual weight.

I knew those feat wouldn't be less than a 20 tons+ IMHO for Geralt I wouldn't go over that strength, potions aside

Actually that feat is more linked to lifting strength rather than striking power. His striking power is completely vague, he fight with swords and Signs all the time. His fists are powerful enough to defeat a rock Troll or a huge bear, but, how durable is a Troll? That's the point, we don't know it.

Apollodoro055 said:
Actually that feat is more linked to lifting strength rather than striking power. His striking power is completely vague, he fight with swords and Signs all the time. His fists are powerful enough to defeat a rock Troll or a huge bear, but, how durable is a Troll? That's the point, we don't know it.
He can wrestle a dragon to some extent, with dragons being extremely casual small building level

SheevShezarrine said:
Apollodoro055 said:
He can wrestle a dragon to some extent, with dragons being extremely casual small building level
Dragons actually have an offical length tho only one is presented with weight

While it is the smallest dragon species the green dragon length is 9.14 meters and it's weight is 2 tons

Meaning that a golden dragon (20 meters long) might reach a weight of 7 tons

Yep I always thought golden dragon must weight like 7-10 tons. Geralt's strength feats suggest he's above 5 tons but not above 20-25, maybe he's in the middle, like 10-15 or 15-20 tons. For him a good description about his strength is like "at least class 5, possible class 25". He's stronger than some street level characters like Deathstroke, Wolverine or 616 Cap, he's more like between Ultimate Cap and the official strength of Spider-Man.

Geralt's doesn't even have a defined strength, he's lacking of strength feats actually, we have just really few feats in that department. I hope comics series continues so we can see more, eventually.

IMHO Geralt should be listed in his profile like "at least class 5, possible class 25". He should need more feats to be more certain about his strength level, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back