• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This might be PIS or just a consequence of being hurt by Drogon but Viserion was quite clunky on the ground when he was blocking Jon from going to Bran. If Viserion wants to fight Geralt that's probably how he's going to have to do it, since Geralt is smart enough to stay behind cover when Viserion uses his breath. Yes, Viserion can destroy entire structures with it, but Geralt can use quen to ward off debris.

This is probably how the battle will start and Viserion will land when he's lost sight of Geralt. At that point, Geralt uses his witcher senses to sneak up close to Viserion and strike him. (Jon almost did this and Geralt is much faster). I'm willing to say Geralt's weapons are able to kill Viserion (wights not being killable with normal weapons is a stupid Season 7 retcon), so this is how I see Geralt winning the fight.

Geralt 8/10 barring missteps or healthy Viserion being stronger on the ground than I'm giving him credit.

This is a stomp

He is just a big target with the normal dragon moves (Flight and Firebreath)

Geralt has fought more intelligent, more haxxed, and more powerful dragons overall

Why the **** is this thread even open?

Viserion has Type 7 immortality and will utterly ignore any attack that doesn't severely cripple or outright kill him.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Geralt throws a Northern Wind Letho style and walks away as Viserion breaks into hundreds of icicles.
Wights are pretty tolerant of extreme cold given that they can function just fine in the far north. It might do some damage, but I don't think it's a OHKO like you're positing

Back