• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt should take this more times than not. He's experienced against vampires with mind tricks already, usually opens with signs that can mindhax her into submission before skewering her with a silver sword that would cut through her like butter.

His range basically seals the deal here, Geralt should use a couple of signs or take some potions to resist her hypnosis and beat her in a close ranged battle.

I mean

yeah I guess Geralt for Dargoo's reasons, since I'm on Geralt's page now looking through his discussions

>Since when in the hell do we have a Vampirella profile?

I thought about the same at first time when i saw her profile, but back to the fight - how he deal with her Regenerationn (this is Low-Mid, but it's work instantly, and her absorption of energy, can be problem for Geralt). Also, Vampirella too a very good in close combat (as daughter of Lilith, possibly thousands of age a experience) and not some kind amateure whith a weapon. So, i could said she has as good chances as Geralt is.

Geralt would be able to incapacitate her with Axii, then freeze her solid with piercing cold and shatter her.

Or just burn her to a crisp with Igni.

Geralt has already delt with many, many foes who could regenerate to an even better level (see Detlaff), and he wouldn't take any chances with Vapirilla. Her best bet is using Hypnosis, but considering vampires in the Witcher can practically do the same thing Geralt can pop a potion that would let him resist it.

Geralt outranges with his crossbow and even his signs. He has plenty of time to notice he's fighting a vampire, chug some potions for resistances, and then engage with ranged attacks and move to signs as she gets closer.

one more for finish

weee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back