• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt Of Rivia VS Tanjirou Kamado (8-0-0 GRACE)

About speed

• Tanjirou scales to Mach 1830.26404146, and can amp his speed
  • Geralt scales to Mach 1292 and can amp his speed
About AP

• Geralt scales to 0.37 Tons, can amp his AP
  • Tanjirou scales far higher than a 0.08 Tons feat, can amp his AP

So a 4.625x AP advantage

With Tanjirou being able to go faster than Geraldo

Tanjirou has some passive aura abilities but I think Geraldo resists

Actually he is missing some sleep hax resistance and such

Since Geralt has the AP advantage, I will work using it.

Geralt can use potions and oils to amp his AP even more. He can use Quen, to protect himself from everything Tanjirou try to do, and if Tanjirou hits the shield, he get hit by 50% of his own attack + Geralt attacking him.

Wyvern decoctio can amp Geralt's AP when he land a hit (without taking damage too, that's why I argued with Quen). Geralt can also mindhax Tanjirou

Well anyway, both have solid advantages.

Geralt has -

Much superior skill and experience

Hax (Piercing Cold, Aksji, Time Slow after hit)

His own boosts

Quen, which can take Low 7-C attacks and reflects damage

Little AP advantage

Versatility

Tanjiro has -

Speed advantage

His own boosts (See-Through-World, DSM if it's allowed, Breaths)

Precog

Some resistances

tanjirou has the speed advantage with precog. and enhanced senses resistance which will give him a really good edge, but geralt has superior AP and Hax in general

Geralt can tank a few hits from tanjirou but with quen he can actually hold off tanjirou

Tanjirou wins if geralt goes for offensive and tries to fight head on which would be easy for tanjirou to blitz geralt

But Geralt wins if he goes defensive and activates quen and tanjirou goes for the attack which would not only hurt tanjirou but it will give geralt a chance to attack which it would be the end for tanjirou

5.5 out of 10 geralt would win this, and 4.5 out of 10 tanjirou would win this

there simply isn't enough options for tanjirou to take on geralt as there options for geralt to take on tanjirou

I'm giving this to geralt with mid to high-diff

The Worst scenario for tanjirou to lose it's by accidentally hitting the quen shield two times which would kill him

And the Worst scenario for geralt it's him falling from 6 feet high and dying there

I've got a question... can Tanjirou even hurt Geralt with such a difference in AP? I mean even if he blitzes, can he overcome his durability?

Hold on, what difference

Tanjirou is above baseline 8-C scaling from Hantengu who's combination of four 9-A far above 0.08 tons characters and fighting Akaza who's muuuch above them

Geralt is above 0.37 tons via quite easily defeating Savolla

Only with Quen his durability is around 4 kilotons, but it's durability of forcefield, he doesn't even spam it in character anyway.

Geralt should win thanks to his strength, hax, versatility and experience, the witcher was capable of defeating enemies faster than him such as Dettlaff, so he should be capable of defeating Tanjiro, my vote goes to Geralt.

Previous debate was intense asf, but was pretty annoying with that blitz and one shots

Maybe ShadowWhoWalks will argue for Tanjiro but we won't give up easily

Grace

Back