• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Grimgor is just about ready to go start his WAAAAGH! in Nilfgaard but some zoggin' git called a Witcher is trying to stop him, does Geralt walk home with another monster kill under his belt, or does Grimgor prove once more that he's Da Best?!
  • Both are High 8-C, Blood & Wine Geralt is used and he starts with Euphoria and Bloodbath, Grimgor is in his base form
  • Speeds equalized
  • Both have their standard equipment
  • The fight takes place in Dettlaff's arena
Grimgor: 7

Geralt:

Last edited:
Okay, I kind of mulled this over for a while, both have a solid chance of killing each other, Geralt's offensive hax is virtually useless against Grimgor, their initial AP and durability are close enough that they might as well be dead even there, Geralt has the versatility factor locked down but Grimgor has a huge skill advantage, Geralt has the better regen (even if it does take months to fully heal from more serious injuries) but what really affects this fight is time.

Throughout the fight Grimgor is going to be perpetually growing stronger and stronger with his plethora of stacking stat amps most of which are passive that are going to be working the second the fight starts, the biggest one though is his WAAAGH! energy, which will amp him up to 3x, and can be repeatedly used. This means if Geralt get's in melee range of Grimgor, he's most certainly going to die, but also that the longer the fight wears on the stronger, faster and harder to kill his opponent is going to get, compile this with the fact that if he gets grabbed by Grimgor is nearly a guaranteed game over (possible class 25 vs class 100 lifting strength) and that normal orcs don't even care when they've lost limbs most of the time and this really becomes an uphill battle for the Witcher, i give it to Grimgor Mid-High Difficulty, Geralt can squeeze out a win, but Grimgor's resistances and stat amps are just too much of an equalizer.

Well it's a given that Geralt's signs won't do anything because of Grimgor's general resistance to hax through resistance to Aethyr Manip. So really, Geralt's real hope are just purely offensive ranged weaponry like crossbows, and bombs, though I highly doubt he'd be able to kill Grimgor with the former with Grimgor's Regen

I don't know anything about Witcher's magic, but you can't just equalize aethyr and Witcher magic just because they both have the word "magic" in them. They have to have similar mechanics in order for them to be equalized. Aethyr manipulation, looking at its page, is a really lengthy process that involves a bunch of reality warping powers for it to work. I don't think magic in the Witcher series works like that.

Aethyr Manipulation is tons more potent than Witcher magic, if Grimgor can resist that, he can resist Geralt's signs

Aethyr Manipulation is the literal manipultion of the fabric of existence to do spells, and these spells allow you to do certain things. Grimgor has resisted different elemental spells, time hax, and whatever from mages, it's not unreasonable to think he also walks away from tanking Geralt's weaker signs.

Aethyr Manipulation also allows people to just will shit into existence.

Kinda like Witcher Magic but about 10000% more potent.

its from the swordmasters of hoeth i believe if you ever play the game dont use them they are a terrible unit and waste of upkeep.

It's in Incarnate, and Malekith surrendered within seconds because Grimgor can both kind of keep up with him in skill and had higher AP there. But once again, that was second key Grimgor, kind of usable, since he didn't really have any big skill upgrades or training. As for context Malekith is considered to be unbeatable in a duel by the swordmasters of Hoeth.

As for actual 1v1 skill Geralt is going up against the literal most skilled someone who an be labeled Brute Force can get.

Basically it's a Martial Artist vs a Street fighter who has beaten the shit out of other Martial Artists more skilled in 1v1 then geralt. So... I dunno.

How do I see this feat for myself? I'm not familiar with WH Fantasy (only watched Vermintide gameplay and that's it) and I don't think what you said was enough for me to understand.

How do I see this feat for myself? I'm not familiar with WH Fantasy (only watched Vermintide gameplay and that's it) and I don't think what you said was enough for me to understand.
Which feat? The one where Grimgor bodies Malekith or the Swordmasters of Hoeth one. Because there really isn't anything to explain for either to my knowledge.

Restricting it to just Grimgor's pre-Incarnate skill feats, Grimgor is comparable to basically all lords in the verse, able to make mountains of bodies out of comparably skilled and durable to him. Grimgor has no formal training himself but his skill is mostly attested by beating the shit out of everyone who should logically be more skilled than he is.

His best skill feat is fighting and defeating Archaon the Everchosen, who is the literal cream of the crop of the Chaos Champions, who themselves live in a perpetual battle royale to win the favor of the gods. His other best pre-End Times skill feat is fighting Crom the Conqueror, Archaon's second-in-command to a standstill.

His subordinate, whom he upscales from could kill many equally durable Rat Ogres and slaughter ranks of Skaven.

He nearly defeated Malekith, who has 10,000 years of experience and is the literal son of the Phoenix-King. Grimgor's skill feats lie in his deceptively good fighting skill against people that logically should outskill him ten times over.

Last edited:
I'm still dubious about his skill since these are just your interpretations of these feats rather than showing the feats themselves, but I might as well throw in a vote for the orc.

I'm still dubious about his skill since these are just your interpretations of these feats rather than showing the feats themselves, but I might as well throw in a vote for the orc.
Even though the scans were shown... it's literally just a brute force guy who beats the hell out of people who should skill stomp him 100x over.
guy whos power rank is always 1st or 2nd mid game FRA
no one will get the meme
Grimgor is definitely a mid-game guy ain't he?

mid game his faction is always tied with the dwarfs for being 1st or 2nd in power then late game dark elves is ranked 1, high elves 2 to 5
With their new Norsca based confederation, he basically just ******* eats other greenskins factions and paints the entirety of the badlands

With their new Norsca based confederation, he basically just ******* eats other greenskins factions and paints the entirety of the badlands
oh was this a recent update? bro as if that wasnt bad enough tomb kings, they really did my boy settra dirty he either has zandri and a piece of the badlands or his dead smh

oh was this a recent update? bro as if that wasnt bad enough tomb kings, they really did my boy settra dirty he either has zandri and a piece of the badlands or his dead smh
They did that with the Greenskins overhaul from The Grim and the Paunch, it's why if you ever go over their, Grimgor owns almost all of the badlands and all the other greenskins are dead, his AI is super aggressive so he declares war on everyone in succession and eats their faction

We need more Settra matches!
this but i fear his fighting style and limited range options would give him alot of Ls
also not turning up when he needed you the most. not cool Ptra i wanted to see him become the incarnate of the sun or something

Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds

yes the king of kings, the god king of mankind, the greatest human being, leading the greatest civilisation before sigmar
How dare you not refer to Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds by all of his names?

In terms of 5-Bs, you're never surpassing Archaon in Warhammer. Archaon is the literal anime protagonist of his own ****** up shonen journey to be the strongest.

Back