• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt of Rivia vs Batman (Post-Crisis)

Round 1: Random encounter. Geralt can't use potions.

Round 2: Prep time. Full asortiment

Speed equalized if it's required
Batman render by HIT IT
I am vengeance, I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Tw3 Geralt of Rivia newest render
Geralt of Rivia

I'd give it to Geralt for a random encounter but only if speed is equalized. He's more versatile and has more battlefield control than Batman with his signs and he's got the reach on Batman in a physical encounter b/c of his sword which helps equalize Batman's higher skill.

Batman crushes with prep. Geralt isn't much stronger than any of his regular villains just more versatile.

I'd give it to Geralt in random encounter as his signs are enough to ensure his victory

However when it comes to preparated situation is different. Geralt's preparations are really helpful given that he know's who he fights, but Batman is crazy prepared as well and to much bigger margin than Geralt.

However i do not think so he can beat mind control or shield that could let him survive attack of etninty that could move mountains at wish

First round, I would say Geralt takes the cake. The guy is superhuman and insanely experienced. I would say, with his signs he can take the first round quite easily.

Second Geralt is dead. Completely. Batman will just wipe the floor through technological advancement and Overpowered Gadgets.

First: Geralt takes the win quite effortlessly. Although Batman will have superior quipment, he can't do sh** infront of magic.

Second: If geralt preps properly and he knows how dangerous Batman can be, he can use Axii to Mind Control him. Although, I don't know whether Post-Crisis Batman has shown any equipment to resist Mind Control. When he is either stunned or Mind Controlled, Geralt can kill him. Not to mention Quen, which can give him a second life if Batman took the initiative. Otherwise, Batman wins without problems.

Second: If geralt preps properly and he knows how dangerous Batman can be, he can use Axii to Mind Control him. Although, I don't know whether Post-Crisis Batman has shown any equipment to resist Mind Control. When he is either stunned or Mind Controlled, Geralt can kill him. Not to mention Quen, which can give him a second life if Batman took the initiative. Otherwise, Batman wins without problems.

Batman resisted mind control from the four horseman in which Superman and Wonder Woman failed to without any equipment.

Matanuva135 said:
Batman resisted mind control from the four horseman in which Superman and Wonder Woman failed to without any equipment.
Hmm...

Aren't most of Batman fights against High tier guys PIS only?

Like...i know shit about Batman, but he seems full of PIS

ALRF said:
That applies to literally every single street level comicbook characters.

ALRF said:
If you actually know about Batman, you'll know he doesn't actually have as much PIS as everyone claim him to have. For example, people often uses Batman kicking the Specter as a PIS-Factor while if you actually read that page, you will know that there was context involved.(Spectre actually let Batman do that to him on purpose) his "PIS" are nothing compared to Deathstroke. Batman is mostly taken as a joke in the comic community right now, while only have those "fanboys" on youtube and such.

Either way, Batman both rounds. And I don't see Batman being 9-B tbh, nor Deathstroke.

Stubid.jackson.k.lau said:
ALRF said:
If you actually know about Batman, you'll know he doesn't actually have as much PIS as everyone claim him to have. For example, people often uses Batman kicking the Specter as a PIS-Factor while if you actually read that page, you will know that there was context involved.(Spectre actually let Batman do that to him on purpose) his "PIS" are nothing compared to Deathstroke. Batman is mostly taken as a joke in the comic community right now, while only have those "fanboys" on youtube and such.

Either way, Batman both rounds. And I don't see Batman being 9-B tbh, nor Deathstroke.
You really don't know Geralt do you? Both rounds, pfft...

Aaaaa don't quote wall of texts pl0x

And i'm 100% that still counts as PIS, also i don't see how Geralt can lose the first round considering the amount of things he can do with his signs .

Dunno about second round.

ALRF said:
And i'm 100% that still counts as PIS, also i don't see how Geralt can lose the first round considering the amount of things he can do with his signs .
The fact that his "PIS" are consistant pretty much negates the PIS. Because the only factor that makes feats PIS is inconsistency. Comic Batman is not the Batman we see in movies, he is not supposed to be realistic.

Heilergott said:
Batman has a lot less experience than Geralt thou.
He has less experience in terms of time. But during his time, he *mastered* all forms of martial arts known to men. Plus, he lives in a world with much more powerful foes. For example, if we're talking about time. Vandal Savage obviously is MUCH more experienced than Batman because he was here since the dawn of humanity. But he isn't nearly as skilled in H2H.

Back