• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geralt leaves Soul Calibur and finds himself in another Japanese setting.
  • Both are High 7-C
  • Geralt has all his available equipment, William Adams does as well
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Fight takes place in a grassland, both start at a range of 10 meters
Geralt:

William:

Incon:

I'm not sure, it's hard to get my hands on their AP, but both scale to storms and hurricanes. William through being able to fight Umi-bozu who channels storms and hurricanes into his attacks, so I can only assume peak High 7-C. Geralt scales below Nightmare's storm, which is City Level, so I guess he's also peak High 7-C. Idk, for now since there's no justification or evidence on either profiles that we can work with, so either are both peak or baseline if we have no calcs available.

Well I'll assume they're relatively equal in AP. Been a very long time since I played Nioh and haven't gotten my hands on 2 yet.

Skill wise I'd assume they're equal enough, though considering SC Geralt has the same backstory as his Canon self he likely has a better edge.

William has Type 8, considering his game has DS like mechanics I'd assume its combat applicable. Not sure it helps vs being knocked out though.

Geralt should be able to incap or knock him out though William might have some resistances to Geralt's kit

Back