• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

This isn't correct her training session wasn't with and is independent of the Narwhal, Skirk says that Childe was fighting it in the meantime of her training. Meaning her training was taking place while Childe was fighting the whale.

That applies to the above speed justification too, it would be more appropriate to place her above Foul Legacy Childe and Base Hydro Traveler simply.
it took the full powers of Fontaine Aether, Neuvillette and Foul Legacy Tartaglia to tediously defeat the entity. Logically, it should place Skirk superior to all three of them.
Is this putting her above Post-Authority Neuvillette ? Using the term tedious only really applies to Childe since neither Aether or Neuvillette had a drawn out battle with it and once Neuv gained his Authority he states his power is sufficient to kill it but its root still needed to be taken out internally. Skirks power from beyond the world heavily suggest its more convenient to decommission the whale with which is why she sees them deemed as fit to talk to her as equals.
Her AP justifications are just weird, Neuvillette was shocked because of the alien nature of them and the power is from beyond not that the power is beyond teyvat but that's just nitpicking ig?

All in All I think it's more feasible to Scale her solidly above Childe and the Hydro Traveler, These require a CRT right....?

Also why is Arlecchino's profile so barebones?

This isn't correct her training session wasn't with and is independent of the Narwhal, Skirk says that Childe was fighting it in the meantime of her training. Meaning her training was taking place while Childe was fighting the whale.

That applies to the above speed justification too, it would be more appropriate to place her above Foul Legacy Childe and Base Hydro Traveler simply.

Is this putting her above Post-Authority Neuvillette ? Using the term tedious only really applies to Childe since neither Aether or Neuvillette had a drawn out battle with it and once Neuv gained his Authority he states his power is sufficient to kill it but its root still needed to be taken out internally. Skirks power from beyond the world heavily suggest its more convenient to decommission the whale with which is why she sees them deemed as fit to talk to her as equals.
Her AP justifications are just weird, Neuvillette was shocked because of the alien nature of them and the power is from beyond not that the power is beyond teyvat but that's just nitpicking ig?
nah she is only 6C not 6C+ the far higher most likely comes from being able to use powers such as foul legacy which boosts your stats and other abyssal powers
All in All I think it's more feasible to Scale her solidly above Childe and the Hydro Traveler, These require a CRT right....?

Also why is Arlecchino's profile so barebones?
alrechinno is getting a profile update soon dont worry

Feel free to edit the justification of the profiles. I can’t assure everything is accurate. I placed Skirk above Neuvillette because she casually morphed the whale, contrasted to Neuvillette needed to exert all his strength. Also, character profile creations aren’t needed for CRTs, as long as it’s not Low 1-A and above. Just be sure not to remove any stats and abilities.

Since Lyney, Lynette and Freminet able to fight Arlecchino alongside Traveler until she transform, shouldn't that make this three 6-C?

Since Lyney, Lynette and Freminet able to fight Arlecchino alongside Traveler until she transform, shouldn't that make this three 6-C?
Imagine Arlecchino going even one percent of power against her children, quite the unlikely.

Lyney says she was holding back on them and even then that they were no match for her so they definitely wouldn't scale. I also dont think they'd scale to the Traveler either since he was clearly the strongest there aside from Arle

At most or possibly since arle was holding back so much. Even traveler who is 6C was gettting beaten up badly

I placed Skirk above Neuvillette because she casually morphed the whale, contrasted to Neuvillette needed to exert all his strength.
What she casually morphed was an incapacitated whale who had been weakened and beat up by Neuv's power and separation from the Primordial Sea. There's also no statement implicitly or explicitly about needing to exert all his strength

That doesn't scale her above Neuvillette especially when the strange nature of her abilities simply just allow her to cover the whale in energy and shrink it.
Which is exactly why she instantly identifies Neuv and Traveler as strong because they didn't need "Power from beyond this world" to defeat and kill it

Quoting from the Travel Log
"At this time, another strange energy shrouds the creature and shrinks it until it falls into the palm of a mysterious woman's hand."

This is just not an AP thing, this is Size Manipulation and sealing within the "Strange Substance" the implied Black Hole like material

Idk man I'm currently making a thread to remove it. The calc and the entire scaling is ass
The big confusion comes bcs two of the biggest speed feats come from same act in span of 5 minutes
Tho as long it doesnt make the scaling super inconsistent and the op can actually argue it properly i dont mind it

The big confusion comes bcs two of the biggest speed feats come from same act in span of 5 minutes
Tho as long it doesnt make the scaling super inconsistent and the op can actually argue it properly i dont mind it
There is no confusion, it's just wrong but I'll save the discussion for the CRT

Yeah also there are actually established calcs that are better than the vague Sub Rel or Massively Hypersonic ratings that were given, what the hell?

Yelan's Class K feat already has a speed rating on it, I don't really trust Sub-Rel as a speed rating personally but I wasn't around for the CRT that pushed it through

Idk man I'm currently making a thread to remove it. The calc and the entire scaling is ass
6wb7ea.png

d4d26ea3638ecb2b07591f6c0f9dfd16.jpg

Don't kick me while I'm down
I think there's a draft where it gets saved. Open a new tab, go to the forum and click Create Post, it should display a draft.

Gonna bump my thread once again in hope someone appears and evaluates it (i already asked most of the active staff)

Gonna bump my thread once again in hope someone appears and evaluates it (i already asked most of the active staff)
You'll get there eventually, in like six months.

Btw can you do me a solid and post about my thread to staff, mainly DDM and Propellus since they participated in the last thread

Why does The Balladeer not have Atleast Magic in his P&A listed?
From 1.1 Event Quest
"???
If by "meteorite" you mean the rock that struck the cart — worry not, I have dealt with that already using my magic."

??? Here is the Balladeer still concealing his identity

He also should have resistance to Dream Manipulation as he was able to use his own power to get out of the Meteorite imposed dream.

" The Balladeer
Ugh... Huh? You again?
Traveler
How did you find this place?
Paimon
Look at the state he's in... Was he in that dream just now?
Mona
He managed to extricate himself from the dream on his own strength? How is that possible?
The Balladeer
Hah! Just because you are powerless to do something does not mean that I am. "

Also Shouki no Kami key should have the same Overwhelming Aura as Osial and Shogun as per Paimon's quote from Sumeru Chapter V
"Talk to The Balladeer
Paimon
This imposing aura... It really feels like a god's..."

He should also have Forcefield Creation as we literally see him do it in Irminsul during Inversion of Genesis also grants Resistance to Clairvoyance and Telepathy because it completely stopped Nahida's Ability to perceive and communicate with them.
In addition to that during the communication in the forcefield he is implied to be able to Brainwash those he communicates with I don't remember if it required contact or not but yeah, Mind Manipulation.

Also his Levitation should be changed to straight up Flight as there's an attack that has him teleport and fly across the map in an X pattern across the arena

Also gets Danmaku and Homing Attack with Cosmic Bombardment, Shard Rain and Thunder Spheres
Shockwave manipulation with multiple of his Electro Floor slams

Also Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, he commands massive amounts of Elemental Energy

AND Weapon Control for creating Nirvana Engines that are capable of firing electro independently and locking on to you

I don't fw game mechanics so I'm not going to mention stuff like his energy drain and stuff but he should get a Far Higher with Setsuna Shoumetsu as it's above all his attacks and even ignores all forms of Defense to Oneshot you just like Shogun's final Calamity

This should be in a CRT shouldn't it...

Back