• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Making it short, after the recent nuke of High 6A Genshin i made a blog of a feat of Osial, that was accepted, so we are gonna cook with what the Kitchen has gave us
The feat would put at 10.92 Teratons (Country Tier) the next characters
Now lets dealt with the Speed. Layla is stated to make a big travel in 1 minute, could sound like an exaggeration, but some people imply and herself in her second personality stated that yes those comments are acctually true, which gives us Mach 9.14 (Hypersonic), this would be the characters affected
And now the most discussed thing in this forum about Genshin.
Is electro = ligthning ?
In the next segment on the treath i would add some proof that electro = lightning which should upscale a lot of characters to Massively Hypersonic +
  1. Electro energy is able to induce paralysis to enemies
  2. Stated to be lightning speed and also there has been statments of Electro Vision user moving at that speed
  3. Able to move trought conductive objects such as people and water
  4. Character of such visions or elements are able to use real lightning
  5. Mechanics in Inazuma are attracted to Electro Particules, meaning they have an Electro Magnetic Field
Now that we are donne with that, lets see who scales up to this
If Massively Hypersonic + is not accepted then Hypersonic should be fine

Agree: @Woomica, @Jackpact , @DarkDragonMedeus, @Giannysmag, @Edutyn , @Success0906 , @Harith0cell, @Speedblitzer50, @Just_a_Random_Butler

Disagree: @Mr. Bambu (Just the MH+)

Neutral:

Last edited:
6-B scaling is the same as those with HIgh 6-A so you just swap high 6-A to 6-B and change some of justifications since we dont scale them of Ei but of Osial.
Hypersonic speed looks fine
And Massively Hypersonic would be fine if electro=lightning gets accepted

6-B scaling is the same as those with HIgh 6-A so you just swap high 6-A to 6-B and change some of justifications since we dont scale them of Ei but of Osial.
Hypersonic speed looks fine
And Massively Hypersonic would be fine if electro=lightning gets accepted
Thanks Babe

Since Genshin Impact frequently has issues with translations from Chinese to English, it's important to ensure that the context of the English language matches the Chinese.

Since Genshin Impact frequently has issues with translations from Chinese to English, it's important to ensure that the context of the English language matches the Chinese.
Ive posted a cn to en translation in the same blog of calc and its pretty much the same as in EN so im sure we are fine

Okay, it didn't work, so I just checked the files in Genshin fandom wiki instead, and I guess I'm fine with this.

A bit late, but Amber and the crew that fought the Fellflower should scale in speed, it was proven in this thread that Mondstat cast actually scales to at least Liyue, likely Inazuma Traveller. Amber also fought alongside Jean in the manga (I am aware that Jean blitzed her, but Amber can dodge attacks from the machine Jean was fighting) and there’s no way that her arrow is THAT much faster than her because Barnabas would just be able to speed blitz Amber if he can deal with her arrows, plus amber needs to actually aim at these people that at that speed would be impossible

Last edited:
A bit late, but Amber and the crew that fought the Fellflower should scale in speed, it was proven in this thread that Mondstat cast actually scales to at least Liyue, likely Inazuma Traveller. Amber also fought alongside Jean in the manga (I am aware that Jean blitzed her, but Amber can dodge attacks from the machine Jean was fighting) and there’s no way that her arrow is THAT much faster than her because Barnabas would just be able to speed blitz Amber if he can deal with her arrows, plus amber needs to actually aim at these people that at that speed would be impossible
Everyone scaling of Abyss Herald is gonna end soon (coming soon CRT) and it would be inconsistent that most of the roster scale of top tier enemies.
Amber and Bennett dont directly fight melee against the Fellflower, which Liyue Traveler does, so they dont scale it directly in any case case it would be a downscale
That just means Jean>Robot=Amber, the only time they were equal Jean would downgrade her speed to make a combined attack
Barnabas aint great, at best has the durability to tank diluc chains,which only were restraining him

Chief what this has nothing to do with an Abyss Herald, and you don’t have to fight melee to count for speed feats. The difference in massively hypersonic and hypersonic is so absurd that Amber getting an accurate shot at all would be impossible, which she does and Fellflower Albedo had to go out of his way to dodge it. Amber HAS to be able to keep up in speed to make that happen. But I’m fine with a vague downscale

Also, last time I recall that robot was actually cooking Jean up, meaning it can keep up in speed.

Bro I’m talking about Barnabas speed not durability tf I’m saying that if he can keep up with Amber’s arrows he would speed blitz tf outta her but he doesnt, so Amber has to be at that speed

Last edited:
The difference in massively hypersonic and hypersonic is so absurd that Amber getting an accurate shot at all would be impossible, which she does and Fellflower Albedo had to go out of his way to dodge it. Amber HAS to be able to keep up in speed to make that happen. But I’m fine with a vague downscale

Also, last time I recall that robot was actually cooking Jean up, meaning it can keep up in speed.

Bro I’m talking about Barnabas speed not durability tf I’m saying that if he can keep up with Amber’s arrows he would speed blitz tf outta her but he doesnt, so Amber has to be
Amber was aimshotting at Fellflower, which blud dodge without any problem that just shows Fellflower Reaction/Perception>Amber Arrow and her Speed
Seems just cook in a physical contest (The robot didnt won because their speed where equal but that apparently he gave her a good hit, which could be just Luck)
Never say amber arrows are faster than her

...bruh

Aim requires you to see the person you're trying to shoot, the fact that she even fired a shot that was gonna hit the guy already proves that she is at that speed. Unless you're saying she either
  • A. Shot randomly hoping that it would hit potentially hitting her own people like an idiot- even though she has showings of making tactical decisions to make difficult fights easier in the manga , or
  • B. is so ridiculously skilled that she can predict someone's movements that are 100x faster than her. (Apparently the number was 140.349982x)
Neither of these make much sense. She's literally the nicest person in the dang region so she can't be that inconsiderate- and while I think she's awesome, she's NOT BUILT LIKE THAT she's not that skilled, there is nothing to support this level of accuracy.

Again, I'm okay with a downscale as Fellflower did indeed dodge, but her not getting MHS at all and is stuck at Mach 9 is ridiculous. And if the gap is that large why is the Fellflower having to do this exaggerated spin dodge out of the way? Should it not just casually sidestep it- catch it- blitz past and stab her? Same applies to Bennett. The fact that they even showed up at all would also be impossible with those differences in speed

I would be very hard pressed to call this "dodging without any problem". By that same logic, he also blitzed Traveler and Eula because he defended himself with "no problem" just like he did with Amber. He absolutely would not have to cut it this close for literally no reason if he was 140.349982x faster

Why can't you just say that everything is luck then? That's not an argument chief. I doubt that Jean, the contender for the strongest in Mondstat, which, according to you would be 100x faster than this bot, would ever get hit by it through sheer “luck”. A 4x difference in speed is already a depiction of slow motion, 140.349982x and Jean could probably take the time to go play a round of table tennis with herself before having to dodge it- luck only takes you so far with this type of gap in speed, even if the feat was the bot breaking out of the bindings I don't see why Jean can't back away to dodge. Then right after than, the bot manages to run right past Jean to chase Amber, seemingly without her being able to react- and Jean resorts to a projectile instead even though she could have easily caught up. Also, way before this, Jean resorting to her vision to block with an air shield is not necessary if she can just grab Amber and leave, even if she was off guard the difference in speed is too great to make that a factor.

And on top of all of that, Amber says in this very same chapter than she thinks she would only get in Jean’s way and then booked it. Yet in this scene she actually decides to… get in the way in a battle that’s 140.349982x faster than her? This is literally contradictory to her character

There's also Collei's fight with Kaeya which Barnabas upscales from by using the exact same power source as Collei, dicussed in the aforementioned 7A Mond thread. Amber was visibly shook by Barnabas's power despite seeing both the full strength of both Archon Residue users. And in said fight Collei's pretty much keeping up with Kaeya and getting the upper hand (https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/m/en/manga/detail/104885). Then later, Kaeya goes to finish Collei off later on, and Amber intercepts with Baron Bunny despite her being waaay further away from Kaeya when he was going for a finishing blow- she covered a much further distance than Kaeya could in the same time, if that isn't relative then what is? And in the same chapter, Amber took Collei to escape from Kaeya, yeah she used Baron Bunny as a smokescreen, but she's 140.349982x slower, Kaeya should have been able to easily catch up but he didn't, Amber HAS to be at a relative speed. And if she was that much slower she wouldn't be able to intervene at all. Same for Kaeya blocking Baron Bunny instead of dodging

On top of all of this Collei looks up to Amber greatly to the point of even copying her weapon type, her Baron Bunny, and even some mannerisms. Why would she do that if she's 140.349982x faster than her and would easily wash her in any combative measure?

Last edited:
There's a lot of random contextual information being thrown into the mix, but from what I can parse:
  • It may be that if Amber and friends lack good reasoning for direct speed scaling that they can be considered to be Hypersonic speed with Massively Hypersonic reactions, which would approximately allow her to hit something moving at that speed given the right circumstances (although it is strictly inferior to just being that speed).
  • I would agree at least that the scaling for these lower tier people is borderline, if existent at all, although at the very least the arrow dodging feat is more of an indication of scaling than not. In no way is it realistic for a character to not dodge it more easily with a speed gap like that.
With all of that said, I find the MHS scaling pretty unlikely to begin with. The only justification of actual note is that Raiden Shogun (is she an Electro user?) can conjure storms with lightning in them. Otherwise, we mostly just have proof that it is... Electricity Manipulation, and flowery language like "lightning speed" (which is essentially nothing in terms of reliable evidence). If there's not something more concrete to this, I'd vote against MHS being used at all.

Sure, I can deal with a Hypersonic, likely MHS- MHS Reactions. While I vehemently disagree that this lower tier of speed should exist at all and they should all be relative, I can at least admit that Amber doesn't have a showing in this specific clip makes her at the exact same level.

Her supporting feats with Kaeya and Jean as I mentioned above should still mean something to support the likely MHS instead of just reactions. Plus the Barnabas stuff

That being said I'm gonna apply that in a bit, assuming nothing happens to MHS (note that electricity doesn't move at lightning speed, they're different things)

Last edited:
Wait a bit to apply anything, I'd like to hear from the OP on any other justification for MHS. A Cloud-to-Ground spell would be ideal.

Wait a bit to apply anything
Uhh about that...i waited a day until someone had any disagreement with crt and bcs they werent any i applied 6-B and mhs+ to all god tier chars and some chars that can scale to mhs+ due to scaling to the traveler while puppet applied changes to the rest ig ( i didnt rly follow his updates on profiles)

Uhh about that...i waited a day until someone had any disagreement with crt and bcs they werent any i applied 6-B and mhs+ to all god tier chars and some chars that can scale to mhs+ due to scaling to the traveler while puppet applied changes to the rest ig ( i didnt rly follow his updates on profiles)
Things that are already applied are fine, acknowledging that they may need removed. I'm saying not to make further changes in the here and now if they may need removed soon regardless.

There is natural lightning in the game that I can probably time a dash to get some sort of universal Calc for everyone.

There is natural lightning in the game that I can probably time a dash to get some sort of universal Calc for everyone. Not sure if that would be Gameplay Mechanics tho
It is, but we can use characters fighting electro slimes, abyss mages, lectors, electro hypostasis as part of mhs feats ig

The only justification of actual note is that Raiden Shogun (is she an Electro user?) can conjure storms with lightning in them. Otherwise, we mostly just have proof that it is... Electricity Manipulation, and flowery language like "lightning speed" (which is essentially nothing in terms of reliable evidence). If there's not something more concrete to this, I'd vote against MHS being used at all.
I mean the vs wiki ask for real lightning manip, which is why i used Raiden Ei, the electro embodiment in the verse as an example of Electro User Character/Entitites of them using real lightning
Could you provide any evidence on why Dainsleif would stated Keqing is Lightning Speed in a flowery Language?

Back