• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Sonic

Since their match in the manga was interrupted, I want to make this a match that has a result. Takes place on Boros's ship a few meters away from each other.

VERSUS
Genos vs. Sonic

Speed equalized to be fair on Genos. The only reason why the fight was a fight in the first place was because Genos wasn't able to land a good hit. Equalizing speed for someone who already clearly has superior strength and durability just makes this a stomp.

IIRC, ONE stated that their fight would've ended in a tie, but if it wasn't for that, I'd have picked Genos because he's cooler. :p

You do know that Genos is like WAAAAAY faster now after said battle. Like, fast enough to get behind Sonic without him knowing fast. Equalizing speed absolutely gives the battle in Genos' favour and is not nessacary at all.

I think Genos wins, with very hard diff. He won't be catching Sonic any soon, but once he starts using his omnidirectional, full-power attacks, he should be able to kill Sonic.

But he'll lose his arms.

Again.

Back