• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex minor revision

Abilities :

Abilities that should be removed :

Rex Mid low regen comes from his Nanites being able to restart his heart if it stop for any particular reason however this seems more like limited self-resurrection and limited immortality type 4

AP downgrade :

Rex 7-C AP comes from him making a Crater this size however he only did that with his Giant sword that can cut on a molecular level which ignore durability so I don't think this feat can be used anymore however we can probably scales him to Ben 10 as he was able take hits from Humungosaur and was consistently shown to be able to keep up with many of Ben aliens in the crossover so my suggestion is that Rex should be downgraded to High 8-C scaling to Ben Tennyson tier 8 aliens

If no one accepts the Crossover feats then we should probably make a calculation for this feat at 1:30

Last edited:
The whole verse needs to be revised so this might be open for a while. My knowledge on GR is very limited because I’ve never watched the show. That said I do agree with everything in the OP, but a small correction on the calc portion.
That calc assumes vaporization for some ungodly reason and Rex himself technically didn’t cause the explosion.

The whole verse needs to be revised so this might be open for a while. My knowledge on GR is very limited because I’ve never watched the show. That said I do agree with everything in the OP, but a small correction on the calc portion.
That calc assumes vaporization for some ungodly reason and Rex himself technically didn’t cause the explosion.
The Clac used both vaporization and Pulverization but it seems that people found Vaporization more reasonable (which i disagree by the way I think the 8-B end makes more sense) though did Rex survive the explosion? I can't remember correctly

Agreed with missing abilities I'll be watching a few Gen Rex episodes today hopefully I'll complete watching the show this month or so I'll update the pages and would do everything I can to improve the pages.
Best right now is to apply minor abilities and keep this thread open.

He should still have the regen that corresponds with regenerating lost limbs and potentially even from only a lost limb. That said it might only work with his mechanical limbs when they’re out.

Rex also has the space elevator feat to be added onto his profile, which was already accepted and IIRC the results came out as small island+

Here. Both my version and Liger's version of the calc. Which were long accepted already.

I also posted a list of abilities on @DemonicDude's wall regarding Rex's missing stuff of his page. Such as Reactive Evolution and Expert combatant etc etc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:DemonicDude?threadId=4400000000003213045 Here

This seems uncontroversial to apply to me as well.

@Firestorm808

What do you think?

There's more than that.

Spatial Awareness (From Breach sensing) Attack reflection (Block Party) Nanotechnology, Invisibility via Providence suit, Durability negation via B.F.S sword (Was shown cutting at the molecular level in the first episode against Van Kleiss and further confirmed by Duncan Roulaeu to be able to do so) Expert Marksman (Via Slam Cannon) Reactive power level (Rex's Nanites are able to adapt to the opponent and showcase new abilities such as sensing Breach from her dimension and creating the block party against Quarry without Rex's knowledge) Nano vision, Infrared vision, Microscopic vision and X-Ray vision via his goggles. Shockwave creation via Smack Hands.

Extrasensory perception rather than spatial awareness, but you need visual evidence.

You did not provide further explanation or evidence about block party.

Nanotechnology is obviously fine, but I don't know if we have a powers page for that.

Further evidence is required for invisibility.

I am not sure if that counts as durability negation or not.

Expert marksman needs visual evidence as well.

That would be reactive evolution rather than power level.

The vision powers need some evidence as well.

Shockwave creation seems straightforward, but needs proof as well.

Extrasensory perception rather than spatial awareness, but you need visual evidence.

You did not provide further explanation or evidence about block party.

Nanotechnology is obviously fine, but I don't know if we have a powers page for that.

Further evidence is required for invisibility.

I am not sure if that counts as durability negation or not.

Expert marksman needs visual evidence as well.

That would be reactive evolution rather than power level.

The vision powers need some evidence as well.

Shockwave creation seems straightforward, but needs proof as well.

- Extrasensory perception

OP already posted about Block Party.

- Invisibility

- Vision powers

- Shockwave creation.

• Not really | Extrasensory perception
  • Fine | Invisibility via suit
  • Fine | Enhanced Vision via goggles
  • Fine | Shockwave creation

• Seems okay | Spatial Awareness (From Breach sensing)
  • Fine | Nanotechnology
  • See prior post. Do we have the statement? | Durability negation via B.F.S sword (Was shown cutting at the molecular level in the first episode against Van Kleiss and further confirmed by Duncan Roulaeu to be able to do so)
  • Fine | Expert Marksman (Via Slam Cannon)
  • Not sure | Reactive power level (Rex's Nanites are able to adapt to the opponent and showcase new abilities such as sensing Breach from her dimension and creating the block party against Quarry without Rex's knowledge)
  • Fine | Shockwave creation via Smack Hands.

For both the Atomic Manipulation Negation and Reactive evolution.

Rex's Nanites adapted to the atomic destablizer and forged a new ability out of thin air to counter it.

This also happens with Breach and the Consortium.

For both the Atomic Manipulation Negation and Reactive evolution.

Rex's Nanites adapted to the atomic destablizer and forged a new ability out of thin air to counter it.

This also happens with Breach and the Consortium.

Those 2 abilities seem fine then.

What Firestorm808 has accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

When the changes are applied to the profile page, you should preferably also use references, so visitors can see which episode that each feat happened in.

What Firestorm808 has accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

When the changes are applied to the profile page, you should preferably also use references, so visitors can see which episode that each feat happened in.

And what about the space elevator feat?

His sword being able to cut on a molecular level shouldn't affect the crater calc.

The pulverization end should suffice.

So is somebody willing and able to apply what has been accepted here?

Those 2 abilities seem fine then.
This is reactive evolution which is better than rpl

Edit: replied to the wrong comment by mistake but my point remains same it's re

The Space Elevator feat would apply to both Rex's AP and durability so the Sword slice isn't really a factor here.

The Space Elevator feat would apply to both Rex's AP and durability so the Sword slice isn't really a factor here.
You’re better off using Van Kleiss’ weather calc (which might still need some work) and the nanite explosion all at once to avoid it being seen as an outlier

You’re better off using Van Kleiss’ weather calc (which might still need some work) and the nanite explosion all at once to avoid it being seen as an outlier

Ah right. The Nanite Explosion was revealed to have been tanked/dealt with by Rex's powers via Dr. Rylander.

Back