• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General vs King: Ren (Therlishia Saga) vs Gilgamesh (Nasuverse)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The night is young...

Two figures stand in the open area of Ryuudou Temple in the dead of night; a full moon shines over as it reveals the faces of the two individuals.

One is a girl of pure white hair and bright crimson eyes. Eyes filled with bloodlust and anticipation. Eyes that crave immortality.

Parallel to her stands a proud man, radiating gold. His eyes are as bright of crimson as hers, but more wary than hers-- more bitter than hers. His eyes see almost a reflection of himself.

Their crimson eyes meet, and the man begins to speak.

"To strive for Godhood and perfection... only a fool would persue such a goal, as I know all too well. Sha'll I wake you up from that ugly dream, woman?"

"There is no need to wake me up... because I will make that dream a reality."

The woman steps forward.

"Hmph, I see no words can sway you away from ignorance. Then, witness! This will be your first and last time you sha'll see my glorious treasury! Prepare to be awakened from your dream, General of Darkness!"

Dozens of golden ripples appear behind the man, each holding legendary weapons of old.

"If that's the case, then this will be the first and last time you'll witness my Magical prowess, King of Heroes."

Darkness surrounds the woman, forming corrupt weapons of her own.

There was no time to prepare, no time to speak any longer, as the two lit the sky with sparks.

And thus, the battle between two great forces, begins.

The General

vs

The King

Rules:

• Base Ren vs Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh. Ren starts off with casual spells while Gilgamesh starts off with casual Gate of Babylon attacks. Both are able to use their trumph cards whenever they please.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by death.
  • The battle takes place in Ryuudou Temple:
    Ryuudou Temple Inside

Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Ren's Battle Theme

Ren's Serious Battle Theme

Gilgamesh's Battle Theme

Gilgamesh's Serious Battle Theme

Score:

Ren: 0

Gilgamesh: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ren
Gilgamesh

Starting off 7-B to 7-A, and they can use their stronger abilities (5-B in Gil's case, 5-A in Ren's) whenever they want.

I want to think that Ren immediately has this in the bag just because of the sheer number of abilities she has that counters Gilg's. Btw where's the abilities listed on that list that she can resist??

Existence Erasure is kinda an ending ability. And I don't think even Ea can outpower that.

Back