• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Grievous legends revision

The justification for the attack potency of general grievous for his legends key makes very little sense and seems to be taken straight from the OBD. He is described as being able to cut those who have similar durability to his own (town level) with his lightsabers, but this makes no sense. In legends, Grievous killed many jedi and some Jedi masters who should be around the 6A - High 6A at the strongest, far higher than the town level rating. Furthermore, he has gone as far as to smash and crush Jedi masters to death with his bare hands without using his lightsabers at all.

I think that this justifies grievous having his legends profile revised as it is inconsistent with his feats.

I agree this makes no sense at all. I'm not a Star Wars expert though so we should wait till one sees this....or go ask one

I've been wondering about this myself, since Grievous scales to Town level characters like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Kit Fisto, but is only rated at 8-B.

Similarly, Asajj Ventress is only 8-B when she's taken on numerous Jedi Knights and Masters on top of trading blows with Dooku. Then there's the fact that Luminara Unduli is scaled to Ventress but is also rated at 7-C.

It'd be best to wait for Soldier Blue's and The Everlasting's opinion on this first though.

Towards the end of the Labyrinth of Evil book, he crosses sabers with Mace Windu; with the duel ending in a draw. He should be tiered higher if you ask me.

Back