• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garten of Banban Discussion

Eh, idk what Alexander is talking about either
I am saying that it is possible that they reveal the official size of stinger flynn, and that is why I say in a "comical" way that it will be time to do the calculation again, because the calculation will end up being useless.
but it is only a possibility.

I finished garten of BanBan 4 day one
interesting things happened
Sheriff Toadster has traps that can outdo Jumbo Josh, and toadstars are probably able to damage Jester
BanBan also kicked NabNab’s ass when he went devil trigger
Quite a chapter for scaling

Lets ignore that for now I guess
in the meantime, I’m not really in a position to do wiki stuff rn so can someone publish the Jumbo Josh profile, and then we can get started on sheriff Toadster

Eh, idk what Alexander is talking about either
I think I see what @Alexander was getting at now. I've seen the gameplay footage of Banban 4. It turns out that the Stinger Flynn Josh took down was a supersized Flynn. Flynn, at his normal size, is actually more or less the size of Banban for the bell itself.

This guy also makes a cameo appearance: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Charles_(Choo-Choo_Charles)

Apparently just him barging in was enough to set a car on fire and blow the damn thing up, which is about this much: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats?so=search#Destroying_a_Car

I think I see what @Alexander was getting at now. I've seen the gameplay footage of Banban 4. It turns out that the Stinger Flynn Josh took down was a supersized Flynn. Flynn, at his normal size, is actually more or less the size of Banban for the bell itself.

This guy also makes a cameo appearance: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Charles_(Choo-Choo_Charles)

Apparently just him barging in was enough to set a car on fire and blow the damn thing up, which is about this much: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats?so=search#Destroying_a_Car
i think people forgot that it happens in a dream,unless the dreams are memories of flynn

Found something interesting in the Case Update Reports that would give every Givanium monsters a resistance to this. Which is:
  1. Resistance/Immunity to Blood Manipulation and Biological Manipulation; Stated in the first and second report about Case 6 (AKA BanBan), Case 6 lacks any biological necessity and has no blood in their systems, only Givanium. This would (obviously) applied to the other characters.
Although, that still doesn't explained why there was blue blood after Devil BanBan kicked NabNab's ass...

Found something interesting in the Case Update Reports that would give every Givanium monsters a resistance to this. Which is:
  1. Resistance/Immunity to Blood Manipulation and Biological Manipulation; Stated in the first and second report about Case 6 (AKA BanBan), Case 6 lacks any biological necessity and has no blood in their systems, only Givanium. This would (obviously) applied to the other characters.
Although, that still doesn't explained why there was blue blood after Devil BanBan kicked NabNab's ass...
Might just be his flesh material rather than actual blood

Speaking of nabnab, since blud is just a reverse BanBan, when is he gonna get his own devil trigger? Poor guy got the shit beaten out of him by Choo Choo Charles, and by Jumbo Josh, only for BanBan to come beat the shit out of him too.

They're dreams, not memories. Banban calls them "tricks", and it's heavily implied they've never left the Kindergarten

The games were so peak, they literally resurrected my non existent wife and kids, therefore I think they should have omniquadrupaverslansextpillionversal++--=-+_+=-=-

Official Banban mobile game. Characters can destroy metal tables and shelves

It's not in the main continuity but we can get high 9-C/9-B Banban characters

Back