• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garten of Banban Discussion

The main antagonist, Stinger Flynn, is huuuge. 9-A/8-C via size probably. Jumbo Josh and Banban can probably scale to him due to the fight at the end of the game.

Also Slow Seline and Nabnaleena move very quickly during their jumpscares. That could probably yield some good results.

Truth be told I only really care about the funny bird but I'm in too deep

Nah, don't think so. The wiki has some sizes but it's probably not accurate. Should probably just pixelscale, if anyone wants to try it

I could try pixel scaling him. Anyone got a good picture of Stinger Flynn with the drone in frame?

Okay according to the Garten of Ban Ban wiki, it uses genomes from the Greater Flamingo and Common Ostrich, so greater flamingo average height is safe to use

No need for calcs tbh. Gevanium, the substance that every Banban creature is made from, has an atomic number of infinity. This means that every single cell of a Banban creature contains multiple sets of infinite mass and power

High 3-A Banban ez

No need for calcs tbh. Gevanium, the substance that every Banban creature is made from, has an atomic number of infinity. This means that every single cell of a Banban creature contains multiple sets of infinite mass and power

High 3-A Banban ez
i mean,why we don't take that into account?

I think its just PIS because every Banban creature having infinite mass and therefore infinite power is a whole can of worms

We are gonna be absolutely starving for speed feats honestly
8-C and athletic human would be ass
slow seline is the fastest character in the game, although her speed basically even at the highest level would be superhuman, even subsonic.
unless there is a character that is a hedgehog,that is able to RUN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND.

Nabnaleena can jump across a room in like half a second and Seline can charge down a hallway in about the same amount of time

I mean it’s pretty normal I’d say, unlike something like fnaf, we literally have jumbo Josh designed for brute force and breaking shit all the time, giant snail that moves like an arrow, Stinger Flynn who Ban Ban even noted as being “more powerful than you and me both” who has mind hax sleep hax and can shoot lasers, not to mention the turtle boss who takes fireworks and has a giant tongue and now that I mention it we should probably calc his stuff too

Even the weakest Garten Mascot literally got into a knife fight and fell down a massive hole

I mean it’s pretty normal I’d say, unlike something like fnaf, we literally have jumbo Josh designed for brute force and breaking shit all the time, giant snail that moves like an arrow, Stinger Flynn who Ban Ban even noted as being “more powerful than you and me both” who has mind hax sleep hax and can shoot lasers, not to mention the turtle boss who takes fireworks and has a giant tongue and now that I mention it we should probably calc his stuff too

Even the weakest Garten Mascot literally got into a knife fight and fell down a massive hole
Sounds pretty normal to me.
Anyways if I had to list characters by tiers it would be this.

Stinger Flynn:9-A
Jumbo josh:9-A
Ban ban:9-B possibly 9-A
Opila bird:9-C possibly 9-B

Last edited:
Back