• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs The Monster King

Garou has finally become the embodiment of evil, the strongest monster, but it still feels like he's forgetting something huge...
IT'S GODZILLA

Garou is in his high 4-C cosmic fear key
Godzilla is in his 4-B Burning Godzilla key
Battle takes place in
Orochi's bedroom
Orochi's there too, he gets to watch I guess...

Garou: 10
Godzilla: 3
Saitama:

Last edited:
I'm guessing radiation won't be that big of a factor here (Most versions of Godzilla get stronger from it, so firing a GRB might be a bad idea if Godzilla can resist it).
Garou would open by copying AP. Not sure about big G

Garou's passive radiation would kinda even serve as a passive AD for godzilla here, and if he leads with nuclear fission and grb attacks it would only get worse
but that's not a big deal since garou spams copying
godzilla's infinite heat ray has AD and gets stronger as it's used, but I don't think it'd be enough to outpace garou's PM, AD, and RE the way saitama did
another advantage godzilla has is mid regen of course
his AP and speed advantages are also irrelevant, I guess, unless godzilla can sucker punch him before garou copies
Godzilla at leasts resists radiation, light, sound, black holes, so garou can't just abuse those things against him.
Seems Garou also has a massive lifting strength advantage

bump
hey you, yeah you, the person who’s looking at this thread and not typing anything, you know who you are
don’t make me come over there

Godzilla one shots, and if Garou tries to play the long game he loses horribly.

Godzilla's every attack is at LEAST (guides may have found a confirmed multiplier between SpaceGodzilla and Destroyah) 63.84-127.68 MegaFoe (He was 10.64, then got 6x stronger in base or more, then the red beam is lowballed 2x stronger). Garou is 1 Foe.

Garou's just >>>4.33 c at this point (a lot greater but unquantifiable+not done on the profile) Godzilla's casually tagging 34.59 c. Almost 8x faster.

Garou possesses exponential growth with copy mode+whatever monster growth he has left, Godzilla possesses INFINITE growth.

Using the nuclear punches and gamma ray burst would only make Godzilla stronger.

Garou copies the power and stats of the opponent he faces, so his wanked 4-A and MFTL+ speed "feats" later wouldn't even be a factor cause that's not what he'd get from copying Godzilla. His copies are also inferior to the original, shown on the graph where Saitama's power isn't ever equaled by Garou.

Gravity fist from Blast does nothing, Ghidorah's graviton destroying Gravity Beams are superior by default and give Godzilla better durability negation+resistance than Garou has.

He could try to portal Godzilla but as proven by Blast and Saitama, sufficiently powerful energies can just break out of the portals. Not on the profiles yet but Utsuno and Orochi also possess space-time manipulation and dimensional abilities, to which Godzilla scales since his base form = Utsuno and > Orochi who could destroy a space-time barrier. So he could probably just blow it up anyway.

Garou also can't regenerate anymore as proven by him never healing the blood on his face and admitting Saitama's PUNCHES would kill him. Let alone the beam capable of killing creatures that can exist as a single CELL.

If anyone's gonna be stupid enough to take "hyperspace" literally....Godzilla resists supergravity (and absorbed SpaceGodzilla's energy so probably has it himself) which is > in terms of higher dimensional abilities.

Godzilla one shots, and if Garou tries to play the long game he loses horribly.
Garou copies
Godzilla's every attack is at LEAST (guides may have found a confirmed multiplier between SpaceGodzilla and Destroyah) 63.84-127.68 MegaFoe (He was 10.64, then got 6x stronger in base or more, then the red beam is lowballed 2x stronger). Garou is 1 Foe.
Garou copies
Garou's just >>>4.33 c at this point (a lot greater but unquantifiable+not done on the profile) Godzilla's casually tagging 34.59 c. Almost 8x faster.
Garou copies
Garou possesses exponential growth with copy mode+whatever monster growth he has left, Godzilla possesses INFINITE growth.
I doubt he'd reach 4-A unless the battle took like a year
also the copy is instant, the exponential growth is a separate ability.
Using the nuclear punches and gamma ray burst would only make Godzilla stronger.
yup
Garou copies the power and stats of the opponent he faces, so his wanked 4-A and MFTL+ speed "feats" later wouldn't even be a factor cause that's not what he'd get from copying Godzilla. His copies are also inferior to the original, shown on the graph where Saitama's power isn't ever equaled by Garou.
saitama just had insane exponential AD, but throughout the rest of the fight garou's copy instantly equalizes, which is the entire point of the sp^2 as well as the final clash of chapter 167
also it's not wank. Make a crt if you want.
Gravity fist from Blast does nothing, Ghidorah's graviton destroying Gravity Beams are superior by default and give Godzilla better durability negation+resistance than Garou has.
yes godzilla has gravity resistance, although gravity knuckle was mainly used by garou to absorb an explosion, that's it
He could try to portal Godzilla but as proven by Blast and Saitama, sufficiently powerful energies can just break out of the portals. Not on the profiles yet but Utsuno and Orochi also possess space-time manipulation and dimensional abilities, to which Godzilla scales since his base form = Utsuno and > Orochi who could destroy a space-time barrier. So he could probably just blow it up anyway.
a 4-A attack broke out of the portals (while blast was physically high 4-C), and it would only get more difficult as garou copies godzilla's AP
make a crt
Garou also can't regenerate anymore as proven by him never healing the blood on his face and admitting Saitama's PUNCHES would kill him. Let alone the beam capable of killing creatures that can exist as a single CELL.
make a crt
If anyone's gonna be stupid enough to take "hyperspace" literally....Godzilla resists supergravity (and absorbed SpaceGodzilla's energy so probably has it himself) which is > in terms of higher dimensional abilities.
make a crt

saitama just had insane exponential AD, but throughout the rest of the fight garou's copy instantly equalizes, which is the entire point of the sp^2 as well as the final clash of chapter 167
To be fair I do think theres a delay where garou chooses to copy instead of attacking where basically in that instance of copying, saitama's growth just rises again.

Garou copies

Garou copies

Garou copies

yup

yes godzilla has gravity resistance, although gravity knuckle was mainly used by garou to absorb an explosion, that's it

a 4-A attack broke out of the portals (while blast was physically high 4-C), and it would only get more difficult as garou copies godzilla's AP
make a crt

make a crt

make a crt
Godzilla one shots before Garou copies. This Garou didn't copy Saitama until Saitama talked shit about how he was fodder, and only copied him again when he threw a Serious Punch. Godzilla's much faster than Garou and will hit before he can think to copy.

The copy doesn't matter since he'd get outgrown. Garou also took numerous attacks from Saitama before copying him again. Doing that would get him instantly killed.

Garou would also only be able to copy what's there. He won't hit 4A wank until Godzilla gets there himself.

Infinite growth surpasses Garou's mediocre growth. NLF to try giving him infinite growth when exponential growth cliffed him massively and he was unable to copy Saitama again at the end. Either that or Garou's a complete ****** when you cliff him. And no, Garou was never equal to Saitama in his copying. This is shown on the graph itself. He is always below where he copied Saitama. Saitama's growth is also only noted as exponential at the last point, and this cliffs Garou to the point he's helpless against him.

Saitama has tiny growth as shown on the graph. Garou's is just garbage in Cosmic Fear.
Saitama cliffs him by a dozen times at best and Garou fails to copy him anymore.

Garou's nuclear punches also broke the gates. Blast needed a much larger portal, with help, to try deflecting the wanked attack, and is only large planet with a stupid "muh narrative tho" argument for large star.

Sure, when this site can stop being stupid.

Well unfortunately for you
1. Literally the first thing Garou did was copy consecutive normal punches
2. If you have a problem with ratings than make a crt instead of complaining about “””Wank””” here

Well whatever, he still would have led with it if saitama threw out a serious punch
Against an opponent like Godzilla that’s not similar to saitama’s style of using 0.00000000000000001% of his power, he would likely match his full power on the first copy.

Garou lolcopies and lolevolves and cuts the kaiju in half with a karate chop
Garou copies

Garou copies

Garou copies

yup

make a crt

make a crt

make a crt
Ain't no way these goofballs are trying to wank the adaption and copying like usual.
I don't even read OPM like that but I'm 99% sure you're heavily wanking those abilities.
Honestly man, Garou [and Lucci] fanboys are the ones I hate most on this site.

Ain't no way these goofballs are trying to wank the adaption and copying like usual.
I don't even read OPM like that but I'm 99% sure you're heavily wanking those abilities.
My argument when you refuse to read the scans given on the profile and acknowledge people who have read the manga
If your argument is that the character is wanked then make a crt, your vote’s gonna be invalidated if you’re basing your vote off of information that contradicts the profile.

Garou fans when you ask them how he'll adapt to getting clapped in a few hits without proper time to adapt or regen

bump
hey you, yeah you, the person who’s looking at this thread and not typing anything, you know who you are
don’t make me come over there
Gash, you got me..

Well i'll vote garou, he definetly has the edge to skill-issue the big lizard.

sadly you're 100% wrong on that front. His copy ability is operating under the most straightforward definition with pretty much no caveats. Other than maybe pausing from fighting to copy?

Last edited:
I mean, regardless of what we think we still gotta debate off what's in the profile rather than going "grrr it's all wank" and Garou's copying is accepted as instant based on his perception ( even if he could somehow copy a Saitama who went from casual to fully serious despite the absurd disparity in speed between them. )
Also, even assuming it was inferior to Saitama's AP by using only the graphic and ignoring other displays ( such as Garou matching his consecutive punches perfectly and later on noting he would leave Saitama in the dust since his copying improves the original "at blazing speed" ) it still wouldn't be nowhere near a difference for an AP stomp or a notable AP disadvantage.

Garou takes this FRA.

If anything the sp^2 being 4-A is the bare minimum lowball, because there’s a good chance that it was actually a 3-B feat

There is much anger in this thread...

We all know the argument for Garou is that he would copy Godzilla's AP, speed and abilities and then adapt them into his arsenal, improving, combining and modifying until he gets a winning combo.

Godzilla at least has a starting AP (enough to one-shot) and speed advantage so he if he has the means to attack without Garou copying his stats that would be a straightforward win. Given how burning Godzilla's toolbox is light on the sneaky side I think that probably wouldn't happen. Then there's the fact that Godzilla would actually get amped by Garou's nuclear fission, gamma ray burst attacks and potentially even passive radiation and that he would resist techniques like the Fa Jin and WICF. That would help for in the first exchange of the fight but prove an issue if Garou decides to double down on radiating Godzilla and pushing him into meltdown. Godzilla's regeneration is also better ( very fast low-mid vs pretty fast mid).

That said, I am leaning towards Garou given his mimicry + genius vs. average BIQ + larger starting ability pool.

On the Godzilla side of things there are two points that really interest me that I'd like to know more about before voting. The first is, what are the best showings of Godzilla's growth rate? Second is, how long would it take for his resurrection to kick in and how much would Garou need to hurt him to prevent that from happening?

Back