• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see why not, he went from 4C to near baseline 3C via his copying which is confirmed to be able to copy the power of his opponents as well as their abilities. So I don’t understand your point of contention.

Obviously this doesn’t work towards things like High 3A or Low 2C, but anything before should absolutely be fair game.

…But there is proof? The proof of him copying the power of someone septillions of times stronger than himself. Which was him going from 4C to very near a baseline 3C via his copying abilities.
mate i dont know what the **** are u even talking about he went from 4-c to 550 terrafoe which is like 27.5 times the baseline 4-a
the diffirent between garou and saitama is 3.53*10^15
while diffirence between garou(4-A) and 73 is like 6.122*10^32 LOL?

Septillions ? u mean 100s of nonillions lol

Last edited:
I said his peak, it doesn't matter where he started from, for all we know 4-A could be his peak and you can't prove otherwise

Make a thread for Garou being able to copy AP septillions of times higher than his peak if you think it's acceptable
Wait, whoever said that was his “peak?” Peak implies the absolute limit he can do, but that was never stated. In fact it was directly contradicted by Garou still continually getting stronger with an on panel graph of his growth continuing to rise exponentially. If you’re referring to his “previously strongest state” then he once again literally accomplished what you’re referring to. Because his 4C state was his previous “peak” and he literally went into high 4A from his copying in one instance and then from there went to a very near baseline 3C at least.

Why do I need a thread when he literally on panel copied the AP of someone septillions of times higher than his previous peak? In fact it already seemed to be accepted that Garou can copy AP. Directly so.

Can you provide evidence that Garou cannot copy things higher than his current level? Because I already provided evidence for him being able to copy power vastly stronger than himself.

Wait, whoever said that was his “peak?” Peak implies the absolute limit he can do, but that was never stated. In fact it was directly contradicted by Garou still continually getting stronger with an on panel graph of his growth continuing to rise exponentially. If you’re referring to his “previously strongest state” then he once again literally accomplished what you’re referring to. Because his 4C state was his previous “peak” and he literally went into high 4A from his copying in one instance and then from there went to a very near baseline 3C at least.

Why do I need a thread when he literally on panel copied the AP of someone septillions of times higher than his previous peak? In fact it already seemed to be accepted that Garou can copy AP. Directly so.

Can you provide evidence that Garou cannot copy things higher than his current level? Because I already provided evidence for him being able to copy power vastly stronger than himself.
yeah and the diffirence between that copy and this copy is kinda a lot

mate i dont know what the **** are u even talking about he went from 4-c to 550 terrafoe which is like 27.5 times the baseline 4-a
the diffirent between garou and saitama is 3.53*10^15
while diffirence between garou(4-A) and 73 is like 6.122*10^32 LOL?
There’s a couple issues with your math.

Garou is 4C at 10^44 joules.

Garou went from that to a near baseline galaxy level which is 10^66 which is a difference of 22 zeroes. Hell he could’ve actually started at 10^36 joules according to his key. Meaning he went up by 30 zeroes.

So seeing as how Garou is literally on panel shown to be able to copy AP to THAT extent, what is your point of contention of him going to say 10^92 joules which is 36 zeroes away.

@Maitreya This is a clear NLF example because Garou has never shown to canonically copy those levels of AP. He is not going to copy Universal AP unless you make a thread about his copying limits and get it accepted by multiple staff members.

4-A is his highest quantifiable peak because it actually has a value attached to it, we have no idea how much stronger Garou became afterwards or where he ended up and we never assume anything beyond what a character has actually demonstrated and that applies to virtually every ability.

Which again, could be Garou's peak, why would we give Garou the benefit of the doubt and say he can jump from 4-A to 3-A when there's absolutely zero evidence that he can get that much stronger beyond his 4-A rating?

I don't need to provide any evidence, you need to make a thread getting it accepted that Garou's power mimicry essentially has no finite limit, until then my original comment stands and Garou cannot copy 3-A AP.

what is your point of contention of him going to say 10^92 joules which is 36 zeroes away.
He has never jumped that far in the original story.

Garou could be explicitly stated by "God" to be capable of copying anything and everything in all of reality infinitely, but until he has proven that he would be able to copy a universal amount of power, he cannot copy a universal amount of power.

What wincon would Garou have at this point, considering Seven-Three can either one-shot him into the past or copy his abilities and then one-shot him into the past? Also, how would copying the abilities of a target with their own copied abilities work?

@Maitreya This is a clear NLF example because Garou has never shown to canonically copy those levels of AP. He is not going to copy Universal AP unless you make a thread about his copying limits and get it accepted by multiple staff members.
That is not a NLF, you are using the fallacy incorrect. Also simply stating a fallacy doesn’t prove your argument because if it does I can say your argument is fallacious by committing the fallacy fallacy argument.

You are also missing the point, he has directly and on panel shown to be able to copy the AP of characters stronger than him by a factor of literally tens of zeroes. Therefore me making the claim that he is able to copy the AP of someone vastly stronger than himself, even by literally tens of zeroes of times is not fallacious as there is supporting evidence to back up the claim.

That is not a NLF, you are using the fallacy incorrect. Also simply stating a fallacy doesn’t prove your argument because if it does I can say your argument is fallacious by committing the fallacy fallacy argument.

You are also missing the point, he has directly and on panel shown to be able to copy the AP of characters stronger than him by a factor of literally tens of zeroes. Therefore me making the claim that he is able to copy the AP of someone vastly stronger than himself, even by literally tens of zeroes of times is not fallacious as there is supporting evidence to back up the claim.
No, you are the one who doesn't understand what NLF is. It is simple that Garou has never shown to copy that level of AP, thus he can only upscale that much from his original AP. And in order for your argument that it is not NLF to say he can copy up to Universal, you have to make a thread and present your evidence and then get it accepted by staff. That way you can eventually use it in vs threads here. I'm pretty sure that is how it works. Until you can do that, the opposing sites aren't going to buy that argument.

Should I close this? It doesn't seem like this match is going anywhere and it seems like one of those "no you" threads.

There’s a couple issues with your math.

Garou is 4C at 10^44 joules.

Garou went from that to a near baseline galaxy level which is 10^66 which is a difference of 22 zeroes. Hell he could’ve actually started at 10^36 joules according to his key. Meaning he went up by 30 zeroes.

So seeing as how Garou is literally on panel shown to be able to copy AP to THAT extent, what is your point of contention of him going to say 10^92 joules which is 36 zeroes away.
dude 550 terrafoe(correct is 550exafoe which is 1/20 is baseline 3-C not nearly 3-C) is his max , the 3-C was never ******* accepted
stop having delusions
the guy that did the math kinda miswrote the number its isnt 550 terafoe its 550 exafoe now for that the math is
9.817*10^22 times ap jump which is still ******* less that 6.122*10^32

Last edited:
No, you are the one who doesn't understand what NLF is. It is simple that Garou has never shown to copy that level of AP, thus he can only upscale that much from his original AP. And in order for your argument that it is not NLF to say he can copy up to Universal, you have to make a thread and present your evidence and then get it accepted by staff. That way you can eventually use it in vs threads here. I'm pretty sure that is how it works. Until you can do that, the opposing sites aren't going to buy that argument.
that’s not something that’d be present in the profile format to begin with so it’s currently grey area
But as I asserted, if you think Garou can’t copy 3-A you’re a goofball

that’s not something that’d be present in the profile format to begin with so it’s currently grey area
so garou can copy 3-a huh
A shame he couldnt copy saitama when he was stronger than him at the end
LOL

so garou can copy 3-a huh
A shame he couldnt copy saitama when he was stronger than him at the end
LOL
Which makes it extremely clear to me that you didn’t pay attention to the fight at all lol
Garou was quite blatantly capable of copying Saitama, and literally spammed it throughout the entire fight. He lost because every time he copied Saitama’s current power, Saitama would grow far stronger than him
it’s really that simple mate. Had Saitama been 3-A but without any AD, he’d have been stomped by Garou

Discussion being fully thorough is important, and there is no harm that will be done in keeping the thread alive
The fact that y'all can't decide on what Garou can't copy in terms of ap is a problem which is taking up the entire thread.

Which makes it extremely clear to me that you didn’t pay attention to the fight at all lol
Garou was quite blatantly capable of copying Saitama, and literally spammed it throughout the entire fight. He lost because every time he copied Saitama’s current power, Saitama would grow far stronger than him
it’s really that simple mate. Had Saitama been 3-A but without any AD, he’d have been stomped by Garou
That doesn't matter, if Garou could keep copying then it wouldn't matter if Saitama had AD unless Garou's power copy takes time to set in?

nope what i saw in the last manga is garou got absolutely bodied by saitama while he was coping and eventually he didnt or COULDNT
Like i said if there isnt any feat of coping 3-a its wank or NLF

The fact that y'all can't decide on what Garou can't copy in terms of ap is a problem which is taking up the entire thread.

That doesn't matter, if Garou could keep copying then it wouldn't matter if Saitama had AD unless Garou's power copy takes time to set in?
On second thought the guy above me is being obtuse about something that isn’t even up for debate, so I think it’s about time we just made a crt

You said all this, called me a goofball but don't have the gut to make a thread about this.

As you can see, the opposing sides are obviously not going to buy that argument unless a thread specifically for this is made and properly accepted.

You said all this, called me a goofball but don't have the gut to make a thread about this.

As you can see, the opposing sides are obviously not going to buy that argument unless a thread specifically for this is made and properly accepted.
The goofball wasn’t really targeted at you, and I assure you a crt is being made

this is so rat, why wouldnt he be able to copy 3-a power if he jumped like 3 tiers all with insane value gaps

even after he copied 4-a power he was still growing even higher, like i don't see why that's a NLF if he's shown to be able to copy any finite extension of power

this is so rat, why wouldnt he be able to copy 3-a power if he jumped like 3 tiers all with insane value gaps

even after he copied 4-a power he was still growing even higher, like i don't see why that's a NLF if he's shown to be able to copy any finite extension of power
Uh the logic here is faulty, but the reason why garou can copy 3-A is via having a removed limiter which allows him to gain power on Saitama’s level
Without a broken limiters there’s no way for Garou to be as strong as he was, so we can just deduce that he no longer has a limiter

Uh the logic here is faulty, but the reason why garou can copy 3-A is via having a removed limiter which allows him to gain power on Saitama’s level
Without a broken limiters there’s no way for Garou to be as strong as he was, so we can just deduce that he no longer has a limiter
wasnt he already breaking his limiter as a half monster??

wasnt he already breaking his limiter as a half monster??
He was in the process of breaking it, but narrator only says “was beginning to break”
It likely broke either by the end of the fight or in his form when fighting Saitama. Latest it could be was when getting God’s power.

Should I close this? It doesn't seem like this match is going anywhere and it seems like one of those "no you" threads.
It should probably be closed until the OPM supporters get it accepted that Garou can jump from 4-A to 3-A as it's a stomp otherwise.

4-A is his highest quantifiable peak because it actually has a value attached to it, we have no idea how much stronger Garou became afterwards or where he ended up and we never assume anything beyond what a character has actually demonstrated and that applies to virtually every ability.
4A is his highest current AP level, this has no bearing on his ability to copy the power. 4A is simply his highest AP rating as of yet but there’s no evidence this is his highest copying capabilities.
Which again, could be Garou's peak, why would we give Garou the benefit of the doubt and say he can jump from 4-A to 3-A when there's absolutely zero evidence that he can get that much stronger beyond his 4-A rating?
To suggest that 4A is Garou’s “peak copying ability” is a positive claim that requires evidence to be substantiated. There is so far zero evidence that he can’t copy things stronger than himself. In fact there is contradictory evidence to your claim. The difference in power between 4A and 3A is within the reasonable range of difference of power Garou has on panel shown to be able to copy. Therefore he can copy it.

Do you have any evidence that 4A is his “peak copying performance” because if not then I can simply dismiss your claim in that basis alone as there is evidence that Garou can copy things vastly stronger than himself.
I don't need to provide any evidence, you need to make a thread getting it accepted that Garou's power mimicry essentially has no finite limit, until then my original comment stands and Garou cannot copy 3-A AP.
Yes you do because you are positing the positive claim that 4A is Garou’s peak copying capability when that is never demonstrated in the series. This was already heavily talked about and granted that yes Garou can copy things up to 3A in the discussion thread itself.

4A is his highest current AP level, this has no bearing on his ability to copy the power. 4A is simply his highest AP rating as of yet but there’s no evidence this is his highest copying capabilities.

To suggest that 4A is Garou’s “peak copying ability” is a positive claim that requires evidence to be substantiated. There is so far zero evidence that he can’t copy things stronger than himself. In fact there is contradictory evidence to your claim. The difference in power between 4A and 3A is within the reasonable range of difference of power Garou has on panel shown to be able to copy. Therefore he can copy it.

Do you have any evidence that 4A is his “peak copying performance” because if not then I can simply dismiss your claim in that basis alone as there is evidence that Garou can copy things vastly stronger than himself.

Yes you do because you are positing the positive claim that 4A is Garou’s peak copying capability when that is never demonstrated in the series. This was already heavily talked about and granted that yes Garou can copy things up to 3A in the discussion thread itself.
I'm not going in circles with you, make a CRT to have it accepted or stop quoting me in this thread, I really do not care what you think is correct, I care what is accepted and Garou being able to copy 3-A AP certainly isn't.

No I actually do understand it hence why I’m pointing out how you’re using it incorrectly. Also that doesn’t matter because what matters is that the difference of AP that Garou copied is within the range of the difference of AP to copy things up to 3A based upon his actual feats. To suggest that there is a finite AP limit wherein Garou cannot copy things on a higher AP than himself despite it being within the reasonable range of difference if power he has copied before is a positive claim that requires evidence on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back