• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
You don't need to instantly one shot someone in order to permanantly put them down. And as I have said, Satsuki is more than strong enough to do so. Or she could just knock Garou out, which is a viable method to win and something one can do to Garou regardless of evolution or Regenerationn.
As I stated above the gap in AP shouldn't be that large. Especially given that "Mountian level" isn't that large of a tier. I mean Ragyo is Low 6-C due to mountain level being that small of a tier.

Satsuki has on different occasions like Scarlet has said fought long distances and used flight to her advantage. This would be a factor within the match,

I didn't see anything regarding her fighting at long ranges.

You're using complete NLF for Garou's Reactive Evolution, even thought characters like Ryuko have far greater and more broken showings with it.

How exactly am I overrating reactive evolution? Everything I stated is on his profile. Both characters are in the same tier so Garou evolving to Satsuki's attacks shouldn't be out of reality.

Garou can't evolve to win against someone purely cause they didn't instakill him. His evolution doesn't allow him to tank "sharpened clothing" that has harmed people much more durable than him. And he can't resist a shockwave attack of equal speed to him and again much greater strength.

He can most definitely can unless you have something that states otherwise. And he took energy blast equal so I don't see how he can't survive a shockwave that's stronger than him to an unknown degree.

His evolution is literally just him getting stronger if he gets his ass kicked hard enough. It's really not that big of a deal and it won't negate any advantage one has over him.

Umm almost every match where he got stomp his evolution negated the advantage. And don't forget about Garou's martial arts, which can reflect simple attacks.

Satsuki is using all those long ranged weapons against Ryuko. And shockwaves are a standard part of her fighting that she uses.

The gap of Mountain is actually rather small (10x) Ragyo and Satsuki or only having their tiers be treated somewhat conservatively. They are far stronger than Garou.

• Garou is stronger than someone, who one shot someone, who's stronger than someone, who's stronger than someone, who's stronger than someone who one shot a City level.
  • Satsuki is stronger than 4 people, each of those 4 who instantly and effortlessly one shot 6 people at once, each of those 6 people can one shot a Mountain level.
And you're overrating his Reactive Evolution as you keep on insisting he'll just evolve to resist all these powers, when in reality he just gets stronger. He doesn't gain magical immunity to a certain type of attack or tank someone far stronger than him.

Satsuki has far greater feats and is much stronger than Garou? Reactive Evolution.

Satsuki's weapons harm people more durable than Garou? Reactive Evolution.

Satsuki can fly and has far greater range? Reactive Evolution.

Satsuki has beaten people with better Reactive Evolution than Garou? Reactive Evolution.

He doesn't use his evolution like this. He uses it in order to get stronger after someone beats the crap out of him. Again something Ryuko can do as well.

And are implying Satsuki needs to one shot Garou to kill him? She can simply beat him to death over time or knock him unconcious. Both of which are valid methods of victory and can't be handwaved away by saying "Reactive Evolution." Especially when dealing with someone that's beaten a person with much better Reactive Evolution than Garou.

Ryukama said:
Satsuki is using all those long ranged weapons against Ryuko. And shockwaves are a standard part of her fighting that she uses.
I know, I'm just saying that mere air slashes and shocksaves shouldn't logically be enough to take down Garou who evolved to resist literal energy blasts.

The gap of Mountain is actually rather small (10x) Ragyo and Satsuki or only having their tiers be treated somewhat conservatively. They are far stronger than Garou.

That's kinda my point. Satsuki isn't exactly vaporizing Garou with just shockwaves. While me and you seem to have come to an agreement that Satsuki gets destroyed in CQC. So how exactly does she put him down before he closes the gap?

And you're overrating his Reactive Evolution as you keep on insisting he'll just evolve to resist all these powers, when in reality he just gets stronger. He doesn't gain magical immunity to a certain type of attack or tank someone far stronger than him.

I don't recall saying he resist powers, only weapons and simple attacks like shockwaves. And he has shown gaining a resistance to attacks (ex. TankTop Master)

And are implying Satsuki needs to one shot Garou to kill him? She can simply beat him to death over time or knock him unconcious. Both of which are valid methods of victory and can't be handwaved away by saying "Reactive Evolution." Especially when dealing with someone that's beaten a person with much better Reactive Evolution than Garou.

How is she going to be constantly beating if he's growing stronger? As I stated before she never fought Ryuko using Reactive Evolution or Regenerationn.

Anyways we seem to be reiterating the same arguments. Maybe we should just agree to disagree and call it a day/night.

If these shockwaves can harm Ryuko, they should be able to harm Garou as well. It's not a matter of a shockwave is lesser than an energy attack and Garou resists energy attacks.. It's a matter of shockwave has more AP than Garou can withstand.

And no your point is that Satsuki isn't that much stronger than Garou. Which going by the reasons they have their ratings, she is.

Reactive Evolution and Regenerationn are automatic things Ryuko has. It's like saying someone wasn't "using" heart pumps or blinking. I guess you could say Ryuko evolve that much during the fight, but her evolution is still much better than Garou's and Garou can be killed regardless of his Regenerationn.

Garou doesn't infinitely grow stronger to the point damage doesn't stack on him. When he was fighting Metal Bat, while there were times he was getting stronger, he was still wearing down and getting fatigued from the previous attacks.

If Garou's powers are to work like you imply they would, he should instantly be healing and never showing any physical effects from a previous attacks he receieved. Yet against people like Metal Bat or Saitama, even though they didn't kill him in one hit, he still was injured from their past strikes.

That's what Satsuki would do. Even if we're to say she doesn't one shot, an attack from her is going to damage Garou, then another, then another, then another until Garou can no longer withstand all the damage he is taking. Then he is either knocked unconcious or killed.

But I am perfectly fine with no longer arguing this as well.

Here's the thing, Garou likes to let fights go on to have himself get stronger. This would give Satsuki an advantage as she tends to go all out 100% of the time. She doesn't generally fool around ever in fights.

His reactive evolution is only in rather small and simple increments, (Compared to his Monster form at least which were way more drastic,) at most he'll get stronger and more durable to a certain extent agaisnt Satsuki. He won't gain anything really fancy to counter act some of Satsuki's abilities she gets from using Junketsu.

Right before he became a monster he had gotten his ribs broken by Superalloy Darkshine's simple tackle. He was also unable to redirect Darkshine's attack with Water Stream Crushing Rock due to the sheer power in Darkshine's attacks. So it wouldn't work against moves with a certain output of energy/force in them.

Satsuki is at least on the same level of striking strength and AP as Superalloy Dakshine and likely quite a bit higher than him in both. She has superior range due to Bakuzan, and has flight which helps with mobility and just control of the battle due being able to abuse her range from a safe place compared to fighting purely on the ground. She also has her manipulation of Junketsu to aid in surprise attacks as she did against Ryuko in episode I believe 15 of Kill La Kill.

It took someone of at least Base Ragyo's strength to break Bakuzan. I highly doubt Garou could reach that level in just one fight against Satsuki. Even then we have seen Satsuki without her sword(s) and she is very much capable of fighting without said weapon, she did so even when literally naked fending off several Covers by herself.

She was able to face off against Ryuko in Ep 15, where at that point Ryuko was on Garou's level with arguably better reactive evolution and far better regen.

Satsuki can keep him at bay with will-power generated shockwaves and air slashes, as she did on Uzu's gang in the flashback when she was gathering allies. Garou could possibly resist the force of them with his own will power, but it would still be something he'd have to deal with.

Satsuki's is also a skilled stategist and tactician, so she could also learn Garou's fighting style to see how to counter it, not to the same extent as Garou can obviously, but she is the leader of an army and only really lost to her mom who is ridiculously more stronger/faster than her.

While Garou can gain access to his opponent's fighting styles and techniques, this wouldn't work as well in his favor because...Satsuki fights with a sword and isn't primarily h2h like most of Garou's opponents were.

From this, I see Satsuki winning. She is at least on the same level of strength as Superalloy and likely higher who before turning into a monster, Garou had difficulty with. This plus more range on her end and flight alone gives her the win with some difficulty, nothing too hard, but not too easy.

Satsuki. Human Garou cannot beat her, cause he is at a big disadvantage. 1. He's melee and his enemy can fly. 2. Apparently his enemy is stronger than he can evolve. If his enemy is careless, then he may turn the tide of battle just like what he did to TTM, Darky, and Spring Mustache, but IDT that's in character for Satsuki.

I counted 8-2. And it's been over a day grace period now. I'll be adding the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back