• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Idk why I want to do this, but I want to do this. Speed equalized. 7-A for both. Which wins? Speed equalized. Did I mention speed was equalized?

Salamence
Garou Full Body

I shall vote on this thread and in return you shall vote om mine.

Salad via reactive evolution and Status effect inducement.

Apparently, the only reason it has wings is because constant dreaming has mutated its cells and allowed to to grow them.

Oh, the dex entry. Its not useful combat wise so... Also, Im not sure that Salamence only has like 2 attacks that can inflict Status (Dragonbreath and Ember/Flamethrower). So... I think both of Gargoyle's arguments are quite weak here.

I don't think that RE is useful in combat. What is Salamance gonna dream so hard that he's Zeed and then turn into him? (If that happens I quit fiction)

Imo, there's a chance it might be. If the fight is prolonged enough and the change is small like an increase in stats, it could possibly be useful.

Actually @Dragon Salamence will dream so hard that he becomes Azathoth. ovo.

The real cal howard said:
Imo, there's a chance it might be. If the fight is prolonged enough and the change is small like an increase in stats, it could possibly be useful.
Triggered

@PaChi. Far more than that.

Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Bite, Ember, Dragon Breath, Headbutt, Flamethrower

Anyway, what I really meant was that he doesnt have a "status inducement attack" like, say, Toxic or Thunder Wave. So the Status inducement here is weak.

Garou via superior skills and superior evolution. Also, Garou is enormously above baseline 7-A if it means anything.

With Salamence's ability to fly and use powerful ranged attacks that are indeed capable of hurting Garou, he should be able to simply hit him while being out of Garou's range.

As well as that, Dragon Breath can paralyze Garou and Flamethrower can burn him, which will help in slowly weakening him.

Plus, at this point, doesn't Garou struggle with fighting non-humanoid foes, just like what happened with Watch-Dog Man? If so, Salamence should win this imo

Yeah, somebody necro-ed the thread.

Although if it were still active, I would've vote for Salamence as well, but the thread's really old now and should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back