• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Meruem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest value is Low 7-B. Unless I'm missing something, nothing would change but probably the scaling chain which is unlikely considering Suiryu's feat is higher.

That's the wrong calc. The right calc is the snowman one. I'll see if I can find it.

While Meruem's photon is indeed an impressive power, from what i remember, it's range is nowhere near as far as tens of kilometers. Photon is used by meruem on the start of episode 135, and seems to expand for an entire city bock, when he uses it to search for a nen user. It also appears to be non instant, as it has to disperse around an area to fully scout it.

Rage blasting garou from a range,while a good strategy, is quickly going to grow stale, not only because garou can deflect it with WSRSF, but he also has that constant adaptation(physically,skill, and battle vs Meruem's(battle,skill)), who will only worsen the odds as the fight goes on (not to mention Meruem is also slowly being killed by the poison from the bomb), as such, he will probably need to be more offensive.

Restricting his limbs by teleport is actually the most legit wincon here, as his lifting strenght is > Garou's. However, Keep in mind that Garou is a master martial artist versed in many martial arts, and also has the AP advantage. Unlike a TK restriction, here Meruem is putting his own body at risk, and a simple elbow blow, small error , or unrestrained joint could lead to a terrible counter-attack, (even worsened by the fact that garou is a ruthless martial artist who is not scared of sacrificing his body to attain victory).

Garou FRA

Even if they are evened out my reason still stands, as Garou's adaptation will give him the edge in the long game and he also has the H2H/martial skill to avoid a lock,should Meruem decide to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back