• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Bill Cipher

VS

SBA
SPEED =

BAHAHAHA

Yeah, just no. Bill Cipher snaps and its just over. Any one of his reality warping powers obliterates Garou. There's nothing Garou can do.

Passive radiation is countered by Low-Godly regeneration and Bill not even being a biological being.

I don't understand the point of putting a character whose most notable hax is bullshit dura neg martial arts against reality warpers

Bill is a smurf since he has 2-A interdimensional travel and I'm pretty sure some Low 2-C hax. He can't go on the non-smurf list.
bill doesnt have abilities that are higher dimensional tho
smurf page doesn't say anything about range

bill doesnt have abilities that are higher dimensional tho
I just told you his Interdimensional travel has 2-A range and many of his powers are Low 2-C. Look here:

Range: 2-dimensional. Varies via possession | Varies physically (Due to changing his own size), Universal+ with some of his powers, Interdimensional with Summoning (Pulled a group of interdimensional monsters into the main Gravity Falls universe), Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel (Stated to be a threat to the entire multiverse, which contains infinite universes, implying he can at least travel to any of those)

I just told you his Interdimensional travel has 2-A range and many of his powers are Low 2-C. Look here:

Range: 2-dimensional. Varies via possession | Varies physically (Due to changing his own size), Universal+ with some of his powers, Interdimensional with Summoning (Pulled a group of interdimensional monsters into the main Gravity Falls universe), Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel (Stated to be a threat to the entire multiverse, which contains infinite universes, implying he can at least travel to any of those)
my guy thats not smurf
smurf is when you are physically 10-C for example but have hax on a 1-A lvl

You can have hax on a universal+ lvl but thats not higher dimensional without further context

my guy thats not smurf
smurf is when you are physically 10-C for example but have hax on a 1-A lvl

You can have hax on a universal+ lvl but thats not higher dimensional without further context
No, smurf is when you have abilities that are higher-dimensional than your dimensionality/AP

In this case, Bill Cipher is 3-D with 3-D AP yet has abilities with 4-D range, making him a smurf.

Range directly correlates to the potency of hax abilities in this case. He has a few 4-D hax powers, but is 3-D.

yeah thats what im saying

thing is smurf page doesn't say anything about range, just hax
Range directly correlates to the potency of hax abilities in this case. He has a few 4-D hax powers, but is 3-D.
Smurf can be many things being higher dimensional. It can be range, durability, hax, abilities, equipment, etc.

But here, Bill Cipher just blatantly has 4-D dimensional hax due to their range. He's a smurf.

Back