• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou LS justification change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Human Garou has no reason to scale to Tanktop Master in terms of LS, and only in AP. Throughout both the fight of Tanktop Master, he's only ever matched him through AP and striking strength, not through grappling or anything like that.

Instead, his LS should scale to Genos as he was able to:

So he should have his justification be: Class G (Was able to redirect and move Genos' physical attacks out of the way)

If this doesn't work, Human Garou does have a Class K feat to fall back upon.

I think he should scale to his own feats. Him redirecting punches and kicks from Genos doesn't make him scale to Genos's LS imo.

Could him ripping off Genos' arm be another justification? A similar justification is used for BS
I'm pretty sure BS is a different case because they were restraining Genos at the same time. This isn't like that, Garou pulled the arm off before Genos could react, and ripping off someone's arm doesn't mean scaling to their LS afaik

I think redirecting punches in that fashion is more a matter of AP, so I think it would be safer to just scale Garou to his own feat.

I'm pretty sure BS is a different case because they were restraining Genos at the same time. This isn't like that, Garou pulled the arm off before Genos could react, and ripping off someone's arm doesn't mean scaling to their LS afaik
Mosquito Girl gets her LS from ripping off Genos’ arm too, and she doesn’t also restrain him afaik

Ripping off body parts has always scaled to LS. You're exerting more force than their own limbs can withstand.

That being said, I think Genos is a unique case since his limbs are obviously weaker than him, and all Garou broke was a few panels and circuits due to the fact that it's a detachable arm.

Garou was also able to break out of Genos' neck hold (it's vague but after Garou ripped off the tree he no longer had Genos' arm on his neck).

It would be nonsensical to have Garou with a lifting strength thousand of times weaker than Genos when they are clearly meant to be comparable in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back