• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Why was Garou's AP downgraded, along with peak Genos? They were at High 6-A awhile ago, but now it's gone. I am curious the reasoning behind the removals of the AP things, when from what I remember it seems like clear cut scaling to people like Psykos.

Genos scales to Psykos with only one specific attack, but Garou doesn't scale to her. He once kept the High 6-A rating because he scaled to Boros at the time. Now he doesn't because the manga and webcomic scaling are separated.

Boros also has been downgraded to Low 6-B+ to 6-B because people had problems with the durability of Boros' ship scaling to the moon jump.

Like, manga, anime, etc. I know a lot of anime/manga verse pages only use manga, like the One Piece pages for example. So curious what OPM goes by on here.

Only manga and extra manga material, such as the Okame and audio books. Anime related stuff and webcomic stuff are now moved. I plan to give anime profiles only for Boros and Saitama. Several characters are gonna receive webcomic profiles. The list being:

• Saitama
  • Boros
  • Garou
  • Genos
  • Tatsumaki
  • Fubuki
  • Psykos
  • Sweet Mask
  • Golden Sperm
  • Flashy Flash
  • Speed of sound Sonic
  • Bang