• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Empty City of New York. Starting place is central park, two beings standing about 20 or so meters away. Garnet and Iron Man decided to duke it out for a bit to kill off the day.....mmmm.....yeah.

Battle Details: -In Character

-Speeds Equalized......of course. :/

-Iron Man is in his Armor Model 9 suit (should be obvious but yo, might as make sure y'all don't get too confused).

-Battle is won by either death......mmmmm......yeah, incapacitation (makes a lot of sense), or just somehow BFR'ing out of New York.

Tally
Garnet: 0

Iron Man: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Yeah who wins and why?

Just a quick question before i make a decision, which powers listed for Tony arent actually present in the Model 9 armor?

Cropfist said:
Tony. Flight, longer range, higher intelligence and forcefields would net him victory.
Flight wouldnt really be a problem for Garnet due to her extendable limbs, hell she could probably just jump up to catch him, and dont forget she has precognition...

Cropfist said:
She's not jumping or reaching space if IM decides to stay there and spam projectiles.
From the OP: "Battle is won by either death......mmmmm......yeah, incapacitation (makes a lot of sense), or just somehow BFR'ing out of New York."

I think space counts as outside of New York...

Yeah....i limited to New York since idk if i should picture the two of them fighting beyond it. IM and i guess Garnet can be in the air of the area of it, but that's about it.

Except. unless im reading the OP wrong, he's not allowed to go into space because that qualifies as outside of New York...

He's not supposed to go outside of space. I only said that he and Garnet are able to fight within New York and IM CAN go in the air of New York. Going outside to space does not count as "being witin NY".

Try again, Crop.

I'm also starting to feel that if this fight is just going to be about IM's flight shit, i might as well close this and let somebody redo this shit for me....

My point is not that he would fly into space. It's that the fact that he can fly into space shows he's capable of flying beyond Garnet's reach in general. If it's not a legit point I still give Tony the win based on my other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back