• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gardevoir vs Sigurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could work on the bad pokemon pages, but they normally take some time, time that i have, but i use on other useless things

I'll leave it to other people to argue because this CRT was extra necessary and some things in the profiles that should have been fixed a month ago were bothering me

I'm genuinely curious though. I've never really considered a Pokemon with prep time before

Giving prep time mean the characters know what to do against opponents, their move, what should do, using a very best move to finish the opponents quick, etc.

Uh ok

Gardevoir throws her black hole ig? She can teleport out of his range so being sniped isn't really a problem. From what I understand black holes won't be resisted either, and unless the resurrection is unlimited, he just resurrects back into a black hole/gets teleported/tk'd into it

Teleporting out of range won't work when Sigurd preps with Ath nGabla which prevents both of them from leaving/backing away. If moves are verse equaled, then he resists all of it with MR.

Resurrection is based off of him being a master with Primordial Runes and the much weaker modern day runes being capable of once off ressurection.

With prep, Gardevoir can get a smoke ball which prevents her from being trapped.

I believe we consider the fairy type to be magic in Pokemon, so MR won't cover most of Gardevoir's moveset

I believe the verse equal is that Gardevoir is a clearly supernatural monster which also exist in Nasuverse with similar abilities (no single one is as versatile though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back