• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed =

Ganondorf: 2 (TriforcePower1, ABoogieYesSir)

Xemnas: 0

Inconclusive: 5 (Gargoyle One, Axl233, Hst master, ZackMoon1234, Jimboydejuan12)

(Inform if you recognize this theme song from something unrelated to Kingdom Hearts.)

Ganondorf SSBU
Twilight xemnas

Ganon BFRs.

Can Xemnas' portals of darkness travel between dimensions? I know it can travel between KH worlds, but that is a bit different.

Also, why Xemnas and not Xehanort? It would have been more thematic ovo.

Yes, Xemnas can indeed travel throughout dimensions. How well can Ganon deal with nonexistent beings? He's practically a Dark Area Digimon right now.

You mean like the fact that he can traverse to and from the World of Nothingness. Not to mention his final boss fight as well as Dream Drop Distance? That was all a completely different dimension.

By the way I have heard that Xeno usually uses mindhax and I don't seevresistance on Gannon's page

I know nothing of DDD. But I can't believe I forgot the final battle in 2 ovo. Ganon has the AP advantage (basically considered omnipotent by a casual 8 KiloFOE guy), but that won't help him fight a non-existing being. Given that Xemnas can't get past Low-Godly (Ganon resists soul hax and EE), for now, switch my vote for inconclusive. Still, Ganon should still be able to mindhax him or corrupt him via morality manip.

Just saying, iirc Kingdom Hearts characters are like comparable to Digimon in AP in which is like the same as the Zelda characters. So...they are actually about even.

Last I checked Ganon has never mindhaxed a non-existent being.

Also, the advantage is do able at best considering Xemnes Stomps people who curbstomp 4.6 Kilofoe "Fodders" who do it with a wave of their hand.

Gargoyle One said:
Also, the advantage is do able at best considering Xemnes Stomps people who curbstomp 4.6 Kilofoe "Fodders" who do it with a wave of their hand.
You may wanna rework that sentence.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just saying, iirc Kingdom Hearts characters are like comparable to Digimon in AP in which is like the same as the Zelda characters. So...they are actually about even.
KH is scaled from a casual 4.22 KiloFOE feat. So the difference in AP is around 2/3x.

Ganon's actually twice the 8.15 value, as the earth sun distance is stated to be only half the size, and even then, the thing that gives Ganon that tier is done by existing.

Anyway, aside from the fact that I think adding nonexistence for Nobodies was a mistake, Xemnas being in the Dark Area...I mean Dark World transmutes him.

You may wanna rework that sentence.

Do and able aren't considered a single word to some people.

I mean, Nobodies being nonexistent is directly stated throughout all of Kingdom Hearts 2 countless times. If anything, they have waaaaay more backing than even the Dark Area Digimon. How is it a mistake?

It's in the Triforce page. ToC grants resistance to mindhax.

Don't remember that being particularly impressive last I checked.

By the way, 4.6 vs 8 isn't even 2X. And again, I don't remember him effecting a non existent

I should probably note that nonexistent physiology is without question my least favorite power on this, as well as superpower wiki.

"But Cal, Lavos has it, and youre trying right now to make Tabuu have it."

Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I can't use it to my advantage.

Anyway, probably because they don't show it to any capacity other than just conjecture. Heck, in the KH3 trailer, we see Sora insisting that Roxas, a Nobody, does in fact exist.

That has nothing to do with the match at hand though. If you have a problem, make a CRT.

"Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I can't use it to my advantage."

Then stop complaining about it please. If you are willing to use it, then it can't be that big of a problem. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's because Nobodies can actually get their hearts and such back. Plus, this is Sora of all people. I'd trust the evil men in black who researched this stuff and the actual nobodies who beat it over ourselves multiple times during their conversations over a 16 year old kid basically saying "**** you, assholes!".

Gargoyle One said:
Just going to point out that he doesn't need feats of doing so either, unless the nonexistent part includes the mind

I...know nothing about how a non-existing being is affected by hax. That's why I said inconclusive. Could someone briefly explain that, please?

The basic resistance is Existence Erasure, and in KH case, Soul Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation...methinks. Each verse will likely have its own set of resistance, similar to DA Digimon had Mind and Soul resistance due to their verse mechanics.

It's pretty simple really. The nonexistent part is immune to the hax trying to affect it unless you already affected a nonexistent.

Like, you can't soul hax someone who lacks a soul, you can't mind hax someone who lacks a mind, etc

Basically you can exist despite being erased, you can't effect a mind that has been erased or a physical body.

If Ganon hasn't affected a non existent either.

>This is a stomp as nothing he uses works and sooner or later he gets defeated

>Inconclusive as Ganon gets rent for eternity

Just going to point out that he doesn't need feats of doing so either, unless the nonexistent part includes the mind

It does

And would you mind explaining? Because the only thing that I see on the profile is that he lacks a soul and the ability to feel emotions

The mind is a part of the body in the KH verse, so nobodies of the organization XIII (who are composed of the body and a "soul" which isn't an actual soul for reasons) still have a mind.

Same for Dark Area Digimon

Having a mind and having a mind that's been erased from existence isn't the same thing.

That said I'm not too sure on the mind stuff.

The real cal howard said:
I should probably note that nonexistent physiology is without question my least favorite power on this, as well as superpower wiki.

"But Cal, Lavos has it, and youre trying right now to make Tabuu have it."

Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I can't use it to my advantage.

Anyway, probably because they don't show it to any capacity other than just conjecture. Heck, in the KH3 trailer, we see Sora insisting that Roxas, a Nobody, does in fact exist.
Its because a Nobody can create a heart and exist if they develop emotions wich is Roxas case.

As for this match probaly a inconclusive.

Unless Xemnas Bfrs but im dont think he would use that in character.

Actually, Ganon corrupted a non-corporeal before (Naydra, read Hyrule Compendium), and considering that Xemnas' mind probably isn't even non-existing, Ganon via morality/mind manip (especially considering that he maintains moral manip even after regenerating via Low-Godly).

Back